Maryada
Maryada

Priya's Past

kanchan.p Senior Member
kanchan.p
kanchan.p

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
I absolutely love this show, im just a little confused about Priya's past. Was she raped or someone just tried to rape her? I havent seen the show from the beginning, please help me out!

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Hi!! She had a engaement party after which she and her fiance went for a drive  at night.Police arrest her fiance on Immoral grounds.She pleads inspector to release him who tels her to meet some bade saab(adi's dad),she meets him in a train gets her fiance released.Bade saab asks for sexual favor , she refuses, she somehow escapes-uske baad not very clear-she is branded prostitute and suffers mental agony,
kanchan.p Senior Member
kanchan.p
kanchan.p

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
okaay, thanks alot:)
im really hoping she wasn't raped and she escaped!
Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I also started watching this show only since 2 months. I watched from the scene described above. Actually it so happens that Aditya'a father was the bade saab who tries to take advantage of priya. Her family tries to get insaf but they all end up in trauma caused by the rumors spread by badesaab. Priya was so devastated by all this  and becomes depressed and looses beleif in the police system.  Eventually Aditya convinces his family and priya about his love . Until now priya, her father and brother didnot see Aditya's father (as it happens in TV serials only). So they are dragging the show as much as possible and delay her face to face with Adi's father, So the present track.

She was not raped or ran away .

Edited by Desdemona - 23 December 2010 at 12:41am
kanchan.p Senior Member
kanchan.p
kanchan.p

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
thank youu :)
IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hi guys, I have seen this show from day 1. Its great. They should make more like these. Well, to your ques, she was not raped but was molested by the bade sahab. She escapes, but when she tries to raise her voice against the injustice done on her, the bade saahab uses all his power to destroy her and her family by defaming her, making her father lose his job and as a result, getting her engagement broken. So basically she has suffered just because she wanted to fight for justice. Incidently, the bade saahab is Aditya's father, to whom she is getting married to. What we have to watch out for is what will happen once she comes to know that she was victimised bu her father in law.
sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desdemona

I also started watching this show only since 2 months. I watched from the scene described above. Actually it so happens that Aditya'a father was the bade saab who tries to take advantage of priya. Her family tries to get insaf but they all end up in trauma caused by the rumors spread by badesaab. Priya was so devastated by all this  and becomes depressed and looses beleif in the police system.  Eventually Aditya convinces his family and priya about his love . Until now priya, her father and brother didnot see Aditya's father (as it happens in TV serials only). So they are dragging the show as much as possible and delay her face to face with Adi's father, So the present track.

She was not raped or ran away .

Only Priya did not see Aditya's father. Priya's father and brother have seen him at the guest house. Maybe they just donno that this person is the same Bade Sahab.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemona

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index