India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

RUDE WAKE UP CALLS AT THE TAKURS

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Wednesday's episode registers the first major crack in the father son relationship in the Takur household. Krishna takes on his father's dareClap, SS and Takurain blame Prats for Krishna's choiceAngry, Prats defends Krishna to his family for the first time everClap. The battle lines have been drawnThumbs Up. The beginnings of what the Takurs feared the most Shocked is about to unfold before them and they can thank the teeny twit interloper for it some day.

Krishna tells SS he just wants to gift Prats a brand new car for her birthday. SS taunts him "get a helichapterLOL for you and your wife to fly why bother getting something that runs on the ground". Krishna is surprised at his Bauji's response. Hold on to your boots Krishna Baba! This is just the beginning.Confused

Takurain retorts, her jealousy rearing it's ugly head as she questions Krishna  "Have you celebrated your parents budday anyday?" Takurain you raised him didn't ya? So why are you asking him? What exactly did you teach him that you have been taking credit for all these years? After all he has been living life the way he knows it until he brought Prats into his life.Tongue

SS is furious with Baba for his presumptive demands "You are crossing your limits. You haven't earned a penny to date". KN butts in with his two paise  opinion "if he has earned a penny he would understand the value of money". Baba tells KN to keep to stay out of it and he willingly backs off. SS who usually tells his first born off agrees with him on this rare occasion and tells Baba off "he is telling the truth, when I asked you to go to the job site you preferred making make your wife happy and refused to do it". Krishna defends his stance "Why wouldn't I celebrate my wife's birthday it only comes once a year"LOL There he is! Simple Baba states the obvious in spite of the tense situation. 

Krishna argues with SS "Don't I have rights in this house. You brought me into this world, you have a responsibility to raise me not demanding any favors from you". Baba if you are old enough to marry aren't you old enough to make a living and fend for yourself and your wife?  It's called Independence, Baba! you take care of your life and your wife, you can then tell your parents where your boundaries are and when they don't get to have a right to meddle in your life. As long as you are dependant on them they are going to put through the wringer with their taunts and insult you and like it or not you have no choice but to take it on the chin. An enraged SS reminds him "I am taking care of my responsilbities. My earnings from my sweat and blood pays for every little thing you own. So I am fulfilling my responsibility. What are you capable of doing? To this day you have not earned a penny to buy your wife a chootki sindoor. Ouch! OuchBaba, the harsh truth from Bauji may hurt you a whole lot now, but you've  needed a swift kick in the pants to wake you up for a while now to start taking responsibility for yourself and your wife. Coming from the only other person you love the most besides Prats, who gave you a princely life until now, it must hurt like hell but as the saying goes "you only hurt the ones you love the most.Ouch The first cut is the deepest BabaOuch, you will get over it.Big smile

Finally here comes the first major crack between father and son. Krishna asks his father "Are you keeping accounts Bauji"? SS drives the knife in a little deeper "Even a beggar won't touch you. First earn and show me. Krishna tries to make his point. YKW smirks with satisfaction. This is the twit Prats said was a good girl?Shocked Get your blinders off Prats! Who's going to remind the twit "What goes around comes around".Confused

Back in Kriya's Paradise, Shamu gifts Prats a figurine of Lord Krishna. This figurine is a miniature of the figure we saw during the pooja on Krishna's birthday. She thanks her father and shares her belief that all is going to be well with her family now. Prats have you already forgotten you have an unwelcome interloper under the same roof? Just then Krishna storms in and heads to his closet. He grabs his belongings venting out loud while Prats and her parents ask him what's the matter. He rushes out to center stage ignoring everything and everyone else in the room and Prats runs after him. Baba flings his clothes at his father's feetAngry. SS smiles with satisfactionBig smile. GD is shockedShocked. SDS is concerned and shockedConfusedShocked. He kicks his clothes towards SS reminding him "You said everything I have is yours. So go ahead take them and wear them".LOL Baba your ishstylish wardrobe won't fit SS, there are no dhotis eitherTongue This also means Baba gets to replace his wardrobe. An deeply emotional Krishna swore "Mark my words after today I will not ask you for anything". LALLANTOP LINE BABA! ClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarThumbs Up There you go, E huyi na baat! ClapThat's the spiritClap. Don't you let anyone tell you off, show them what you are made of.Big smile

Krishna boasts "If a man like you can do so much so can I. I am no less than you are".ClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStar Wah Baba! LALLANTOP! Thumbs UpDS is very concerned now watching her ladla Baba declaring his independence from his family.Ouch SS continues to taunt Baba to prove his worth, ridicules him about his madness. Ganti Dadi, tears brimming in her eyesCryrings her bell, SS tells her to stop.Angry Prats watches the unfolding notanki in silence. YKW continues to take pride in causing this notanki while she stands by the pillar. Krishna challenges SS "I will show you my madness "you think I can't work hard and fend for myself". Make them eat their words! and show them who you are Baba! They ain't seen nothing yet. Clap

Takurain is unsettled by the ensuing fallout between father and son while SS smiles back challenging Baba. The sugar that holds the gingerbread house is cracking and the walls are about to fall apart. After all Baba is the tie that binds this Takur family together. SDS doesn't miss her chance to pick on Prats while she blames Krishna "Bec' of your wife you are talking back to your father". She is fixated with Prats since Baba's wedding and the reason for every little issue in the household has Prats's name written on it. Prats watches with cool confidence. She knows this incident has fired her husband up. She knows Krishna far better than his family. She knows he will do anything for her and when his heart is set on something there is no stopping Krishna Singh. A perfect example.....how he got Prats who hated him with a passion to fall in love with him. His own family is yet to learn the truth about what makes their ladla tick. Krishna will prove to SS that he can buy and sell his father's wealth at least SAAT times overWink. Behind every successful man is a successful woman. Prats will push him when she needs to and be there when he trips but together they will come smelling like roses in the end. SS may win a few battles but ultimately it will be Krishna who wins the war.Clap What will be the nature of this father son relationship when that happens?Shocked

SS dares Baba "Stop the big talk, first do it and show me. A fired up Krishna takes on the challenge "I'll certainly show you. You will live long enough to see what I can do.ClapThumbs UpStar I'm leaving now". YKW sneaks a look at Prats pleased yet burning in the fire of her own jealousy.  Every smirk today has a dollar value to it and will return to her with compound interest. Is someone keeping a running tally of her smirks?Ermm SS tells Baba not to use the Takur name to earn his living while he is at it. Krishna responds "I won't" and storms out. Prats registers a look of pride as Krishna tells SS he will prove he is man enough to earn his keep and feed himself.  Does that mean we are going to soon be seeing a lean mean working Baba who will keep his word and say "no thanks" to anything SS or SDS offers him? Now that I'd like to see, Baba earn his keep with pride. Better yet Baba leave the Niwas with Prats straight away. Why spend another day with an unwanted guest meddling in your lives. Take Babu and go back to the Adda and start anew away from the Takurs for a while.

SS kicks Baba's clothes to the side, emotional and bothered by Krishna throwing his personal belongings at his feet and storming off. For all the dare SS, you are afraid of what this is about to cost you. There may be a hefty price to pay and you only have YKW to thank for it. SS is upset that Baba walked out. He turns to Prof. "They were right when they said that a man loses to his child". Anger replaces sadness "My son is trying to become my father.Look at your damadh Prof".  Prof. graciously accepts the invitation, steps up to the imaginary podium and speaks up . "Forgive me, I understand what happened was not right. Children are innocent, they make mistakes. If you look at it, their mistakes are not theirs alone. Our parental love should share equal responsibility in such a situation. When they are children we put our needs aside and fulfill their every little need and wish of which they take undue advantage".  YKW shifty eyes register her guilt. Naina watches the reaction in YKW, while for once Takurain reflects on Prof's words.  Prof. advises "So Takurji forget what happened. This incident could turn out for the best in the future. This could change Krishna's life  and he will realize his responsibilities." Prats smiles agreeing with her Papa's POV which suggests she will follow through on it with Krishna. Prof. praises SS "Who knows better how to keep the family together and move on in life than you". There is that warning! Does this signal an upcoming fallout within the walls of the Niwas brought about by the interloper freeloading off of them while she sets out to wreck havoc in the family.

Prof takes his leave of SS and heads out. Prats meets her parents by the front door. They embrace her and leave. Prats gives her sister a quick glance and heads quietly back to her room. Is Prats on to YKW's role in the latest notanki in the house? After all she did see her on the first floor talking to Krishna the day before. But Takurain has other plans. She stops Prats in her tracks "hey mastirini you have created a lot of tamaasha. You must be very happy, bec' this is what you always wanted. You are having fun separating Baba from us. Whatever happened in this house was bec' of you.". Ta-da! There it is! She finally voices her fear. The truth finally outs itself from the mouth of Takurain and SS. With Krishna taking on SS's challenge to stand on his own two feet and throwing his belongings at his father's feet, he has rattled his family enough that the fear that they have suppressed ever since Prats entered the family is finally revealing itself. Baba, her ladla beta loves Prats unconditionally in a way he has never expressed it to his family. They sees Prats as a threat, someone who will take their favorite son away from them. SS joins in the duet and asks Prats "what do you get by separating Baba from us. Why are you standing like a wall between father and son".  There is that fear making it's presence known. Prats respectfully replies "No bauji, you are wrong. Why would I do that?" YKW watches with a sinister smile as Takurain continues her attack "why won't you. If you hadn't asked Baba for a car on your birthday, he wouldn't have come and stubbornly argued with his father, nor would any of this have happened. Today our Baba in his quest to fulfill your wishes, slipper slapped (translated: humiliated) his own parents in front of your parents. All bec' of you". Takurain, stop pointing a finger at Prats every chance you get and take responsibility for the fact that you have managed to cause a rift with Baba with your barrage of mockery and insults. You have done much to cause the rift between you and Baba with no help from anyone else. Prats defends herself "No I didn't' ask Krishna for any gifts, or any car.  What ever happened today, I accept what Krishna did was wrong today . Sometimes something good comes from making a mistake". Is that supposed to be a subtle reminder to the green-eyed monster parked by the pillar getting sadistic pleasure from the events.  "If today's events has made Krishna realize he has to work then it's a good thing. You have to be happy and support him.  Did anyone notice neither SS or SDS accused Prats of lying? They know by now she speaks the truth even if it is to her own detriment. So they take a diff. like of attack. I sense this could be crucial down the road when it's time for YKW to get the boot out of the Niwas. Is she gone yet?Angry

Takurain is in no mood to let up on Prats "You are a proud woman. You think Baba will return with money today. For someone who has the habit of living off another person's money, it's very painful to earn his own living. Listen carefully, when Baba returns home this evening, he will sit and ask his parents like he always does everyday". Prats stands up for Krishna for the first time ever when it countsClapThumbs UpParty "No Amma, I have full confidence and trust in MY HUSBAND. LALLANTOP LINE PRATS!ClapStar "Today the direction in which he has taken his step forward, is also going to change the direction of his life bec' after every fall a man becomes more determined. Please give Krishna some time, whatever his ways, at least his thinking is heading in the right direction". Oh, MY! If only Krishna had been there to hear this todayConfused. The day before Krishna's birthday Prats declared her love for him. Today on her birthday she stands up for him to his family when it matters.Big smile

Takurain smirks and taunts Prats "I am his mother. I held his little hand and raised him to be the man he is today, we'll see today if a mother's milk wins or a wife's confidence and love wins". What's Takurain's fixation with mother's milk anyways? Got a mask ready Takurain? You may need one after your ladla Baba proves you wrong. As Prats said give him time he will prove he is worth SS at least SAAT times overWinkTongue. Wasn't it you to whom he said before he even married Prats "I will give up everything in life but I can never give up Prats"That would include you and SS. So get ready, the thing you feared the most is coming to roost in your jungle thanks to the interloper who is dancing on your head where you gave her a seat. Just what you loved to accuse Prats of doing with Krishna! SS listens with rapt attention to Prats's words.

SS tells Takurain to stop the notanki and shut upAngryOuch. He turns to  Prats "Starting today your husband, the man you have so much confidence in, will fend for you. He disrespected me and left. Let him go, he will come to his senses when he faces up to the reality". You and your gajab ego,Takurji. What is it that you really want? You want Krishna to earn his keep yet you are offended that he acted on your dare and decided to prove his worth? What did you expect? He would be a puppet like KN? You spoiled him rotten and today you are reaping the rewards of your own actions. Had you taught him responsibility at a young age you wouldn't feel so disappointed in him now, would you? You are scared silly that the Baba you love so much can and may walk away from you and declare his independence from the family. As long as he needs you, you feel secure in that he will always be there for you. You believe he is the one you can depend on in your old age.

He tells Piasiya to burn Krishna's clothes. A symbolism announcing the rebirth of Krishna as a responsible man who stands on his own too feet.  He vents at Krishna who has long left the house. "You walked around like a prince, now let's see what you get to wear now".  The episode ends with YKW by the pillar behind, Prats in the middle and SS in the front standing like dominoes with YKW pushing Prats in a direction that leads to her inadvertently toppling SS down.ShockedThe first chaalaki game has already been set in motion. What would it take for SS or SDS to wake up and realize the twit's plan to break Krishna and Prats's marriage will only rip the Takurs apart. When they realize her sinister motives, who will be there to save her from the Takur's wrath of which she ain't seen nothing yet. Her karma, her dharma. 

Or will Kesar see the evil twit for what she is and take action to save Krishna and Prats's marriage while keeping the fabric of the Takur from ripping to shreds. A grand gesture from the person who has reaped the most harm from the family she embraced as a bahu. Will Ganti Dadi be her silent aide in masterminding this plan?

Please share your thoughts and post your comments!ClapBig smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

skanumkamuralisriyapoojalighthousepierMeaningfulShefali.Ksudharao100Mitrashaktigawkerdlip---Yemi---Love-u-alltd_dhoomCrAzYREDPragati.Tdhakarnroseinbloomshumi.carisma2....Poojie....

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

This is what is meant by blessing in disguise. I guess the Cvs have finally decided to move the story forward. It's a kind of mushy and cute, isn't it how both their birthdays have become a catalyst for strengthening Kriya's relationship.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAIbabithaj....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Nice post Mera,

This will be the new beginning of a wonderful journey of marraige for kriya. Krishna is a man of conviction and Prats beside him ,he will succeed in his quest. I hope the cvs concentrate on Kriya and finish of the bigamy track for good.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Thank you Mera!!!

You have indeed Painted today scene so true ...you have brought to mind this quotes...Clap 
The little may contrast with the great, in painting, but cannot be said to be contrary to it. Oppositions of colours contrast (KRISHNA & PRATZ), but there are also colours contrary to each other, that is, which produce an ill effect because they shock the eye when brought very near it (THAKURJi & THAKURAIN).
The THAKURs NIWAS  are in for a rude awakening.

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Thank you Mera!!!

You have indeed Painted today scene so true ...you have brought to mind this quotes...Clap 
The little may contrast with the great, in painting, but cannot be said to be contrary to it. Oppositions of colours contrast (KRISHNA & PRATZ), but there are also colours contrary to each other, that is, which produce an ill effect because they shock the eye when brought very near it (THAKURJi & THAKURAIN).
The THAKURs NIWAS  are in for a rude awakening.

mia

I love that quote. As an artistBig smile I can relate to it readily. So true isn't it?

Just posted a second thread to take the discussion from today's episode further. The post was running long so decided to move that discussion.

CrAzYRED

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
With all the focus being on the Takurs in today's episode and with Krishna's stormy entry into his bedroom we didn't give Prats's birthday gift from her parents much thought.

Shamu presented Prats with a baby Krishna figurine.Big smile

A little baby Krishna ! Is this a hint of a track coming up in a few months now that Baba may be earning his living. Baba and Babu having a baby may have the Takurs singing a whole new tune and lay their past actions at someone else's feet, maybe the fake Takurain in their midst now after she gets the boot out of Takur Niwas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj....Poojie....

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Merarai well written post. the comments u have written in between is so justified. u have analysed everything so well. well written. hands up to u. Takurain is in no mood to let up on Prats "You are a proud woman. You think Baba will return with money today. For someone who has the habit of living off another person's money, it's very painful to earn his own living. Listen carefully, when Baba returns home this evening, he will sit and ask his parents like he always does everyday". Prats stands up for Krishna for the first time ever when it countsClapThumbs UpParty "No Amma, I have full confidence and trust in MY HUSBAND. LALLANTOP LINE PRATS!ClapStar "Today the direction in which he has taken his step forward, is also going to change the direction of his life bec' after every fall a man becomes more determined. Please give Krishna some time, whatever his ways, at least his thinking is heading in the right direction". Oh, MY! If only Krishna had been there to hear this todayConfused. The day before Krishna's birthday Prats declared her love for him. Today on her birthday she stands up for him to his family when it matters.Big smileliked the underlined part. if krishna was there he would have carried her and kissed her infront of everyone. he would have been so happy. on cloud 9.Today Pratigya didn;t have much dialogues but the dialogues were so prominent and it made that effect and for the first time i saw pride in her eyes for her husband. like u said if they try to make a drift between kriya it will make them more closer and this situvation pratigya will have more love and respect for him. The YKW is forgettting that. BTW did u see her expressions is she thinking she is doing something great. i was confused by her expressions. The cv's also trying to show her in frame with krishna OMG. she didn;t have slightest regret for her doing and this Prats is like my little sister. Prats u better get out of this and show her lesson.

MERARAI

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
really enjoyed ur post mera di,

very good and deep analysis of yesterday's epi and characters Clap

but u missed out one dialog of SS to pratigya...........that how could she tell them to be happy when she has made his son go out and strive ouside in such a cold weather while u sits in the comforts of the house......................which showed his concern for baba...............

and from now onwards we will get to see krishna in a new avtar, both in dressing and in personality............. hope CVs reminds to use less makeup and jewelery and ordninary saris for prats too as she is going to live with krishna's minimal earnings.................

and also, the tiny little scumbag's plan slightly backfired as kriya became more closer and baba came out of his shell and if i am not mistaken SS is somewhat considering prats words about how krishna will now realize his responsibilities................... so, dear tiny little scumbag, thank u.........

....Poojie....

Go to top