TOP 10 HIGHEST WORLD GROSSERS IN HISTORY of BLWD - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
I hated them all :(
Edited by infinity_9000 - 13 years ago
WOW....Golmaal 3??? seriously....where has the taste of cinema gone???

3 Idiots,HAHK and Ghajini are the only ones that I liked from the list....havent seen Rajneeti so cant comment on that one
MY NAME IS KHAN is behind GHAJIN😕😕😕😕Iok..where are the people who said it beat 3 idiots......couldn't even beat ghajini's business....buuhhh 🥱🥱Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lensahunte08

2 of kareena's films in the top 5. So happy for bebo. 🥳

tthe whole world knows how much kareena contributed in these two movies😆😆😆.....these were totally male dominated movies and whenever these film's names will be taken .. kareena will always be at the back, .......its not gonaa help her much.....

if her KURBAAN or JAB WE MET...had done the same business i would have really felt KAREENA at the top....😛
Xeta, Vixen, take it from someone who's gone through that twisted pathway...just ignore.
Seriously. You cant argue with stupidity. Its like...walking into a wall and expecting a path to appear miraculously.
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

MY NAME IS KHAN is behind GHAJIN😕😕😕😕Iok..where are the people who said it beat 3 idiots......couldn't even beat ghajini's business....buuhhh 🥱🥱

MNIK is not a out and out commercial movie like 3 Idiots.. so its doing the sort of business it has done is  pretty cool.. i think  no movie made on terorrism has done so well.. most of them have flopped badly.. And some people used to say that no one will ever be able to beat Ghajini's or 3 idiot's record either.. but atleast Dabangg broke ghajini's record...  I think 3 idiot's record can also be broken.. and i am sure it will be broken soon ...
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
@Vixen and @xetaxeta : THANK YOU guys.......u might be thinking tht ur arguments have gone wasted...but trust me it has provided the BIGGEST LAUGHS of the day🤣

i nearly fall three times off my chair today literary🤣
Originally posted by ladygaga

MNIK is not a out and out commercial movie like 3 Idiots.. so its doing the sort of business it has done is  pretty cool.. i think  no movie made on terorrism has done so well.. most of them have flopped badly.. And some people used to say that no one will ever be able to beat Ghajini's or 3 idiot's record either.. but atleast Dabangg broke ghajini's record...  I think 3 idiot's record can also be broken.. and i am sure it will be broken soon ...
no...i have not anythin bad about the movie MNIK itself...but i was mad when people said tht it had broken 3 idiots record...dats too much...

Well ghajini had nothing special and would have fallen flat just becoz aamir was there....JUST Imagine ARJUN RAMPAL in dat movie and u can guess the verdict🤣 it was surprising for me how ghajini became a landmark,

i know 3 idiots recordd also will be broken... not becoz of the films......but also of the increasing population🤣 🤣
^^ and 3 idiot's record can also be easily broken because of inflation i heard that price of onions in india is like 80 rs per KG.. 😆
Originally posted by ladygaga

^^ and 3 idiot's record can also be easily broken because of inflation i heard that price of onions in india is like 80 rs per KG.. 😆
u bet....and later people have to make a tough choice b/w movie tickets and onions🤣