Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i know feel sorry for them๐Ÿ˜”

UPDATE FROM ETC Bollywood Business..

THE film has opened SO badly tht it has taken as a huge shock around the industry.,...it was below 8 % occupancy...and if there is no improvement tomorrow...many shows will be cancelled..

-Exhibitors of PUNE, MUMBAI AND CHENNAI..

so.......is this the purpose why the movie was made๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Was this movie promoted on kids channels like Disney, Pogo, Hungama etc?
wida thumbnail
after watchign trailers is was more exicted for this movie than the other release today hehe
if it would come out in holland..in oru city i would definately go and watch it toegther with my niece heheh
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ruky786 thumbnail
It is a more of a kid's film I guess I know I won't watch it lol
Abbyviv thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

It is a more of a kid's film I guess I know I won't watch it lol

I actually enjoy Kids movies.. ๐Ÿ˜† +point it got Kajol so that is another reason for me to watch .. but yeah I don't think adults will enjoy it.. but I really want it to work for the sake of Ajay and Kajol and ppl involved.. I think they worked so hard on this one! 
ruky786 thumbnail
I would love to watch it for Kajol as well if it comes on TV then maybe I will watch it I'll see
Abbyviv thumbnail

TOONPUR KA SUPERRHERO impresses the target audience.

https://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/10/dec/toonpur-ka-superrhero-kajol.jpg

The Christmas release that will surely be loved up by kids and youth who love live animation films is TOONPUR KA SUPERRHERO. Produced under the banner of Big Screen Entertainment headed by producer Kumar Mangat, the film is receiving good reports from whoever has seen it, especially kids who seemed to be enjoying every bit of it.

The film is certainly a brave attempt by producer Kumar Mangat who has shown much courage (especially during this year) touching upon different and not very safe subjects. ATITHI TUM KAB JAAOGE? (Produced by his daughter Amita Pathak) was a touching, socially relevant comedy, which managed to touch many a heart and saw Ajay Devgn in a never before role of a submissive nephew harassed by his so called uncle.

CHECK OUT: Movie Review - Toonpur Ka Superrhero 

Mangat's Priyadarshan directed AAKROSH; a hard hitting film on honour killing may not have set the box-office on fire but was critically acclaimed and sent out a strong message.

With TOONPUR KA SUPERRHERO receiving praises from some quarters, we are sure that it will prove to be another feather in the crown for all concerned and usher in a new era of live animation in India.

Masand: 'Toonpur Ka Superhero' is unimaginative

Director: Kireet Khurana
An incomprehensible voice-over by Sanjay Dutt in the opening sequence of 'Toonpur Ka Superrhero' is meant to introduce us to the key characters of this dull live action-meets-animation film. Ajay Devgan is a movie-star named Aditya who is kidnapped and transported into the cartoon world, where he must help the good toons, or the Devtoons, overthrow the evil ones, called the Toonasurs. Aditya, for his part, sees this as an opportunity to win over his own son, who is unimpressed by the fact that his father needs a stunt double to perform those daring action scenes in his films.
Directed by Kireet Khurana, 'Toonpur Ka Superrhero' suffers on account of its embarrassing lack of imagination. Virtually every single animated character is a stereotype, including the Gujarati housewife Big Ben, a music-obsessed fat-guy named Gappi, a Hindi movie-crazy sardar boy named Bolly, and the villain's voluptuous moll Monica. The film's humour too is of pedestrian standards, not very different from Devgan's own Golmaal comedies.
Despite the occasionally impressive animation, 'Toonpur Ka Superrhero' is an ordeal to sit through because it has neither the visual wizardry nor the engaging storytelling that recent films like 'How To Train Your Dragon' and 'Toy Story 3' have allowed us to embrace. Even if our local animation films can't look as slick as their American counterparts, there's no excuse for sloppy writing and singularly unimpressive characters.

I'm going with one-and-a-half out of five for director Kireet Khurana's 'Toonpur Ka Superrhero'. It's a solid waste of time, and I won't insist that you subject your kids to this!

Rating: 1.5 / 5

Despite the occasionally impressive animation, 'Toonpur Ka Superrhero' is an ordeal to sit through because it has neither the visual wizardry nor the engaging storytelling that recent films like 'How To Train Your Dragon' and 'Toy Story 3' have allowed us to embrace. Even if our local animation films can't look as slick as their American counterparts, there's no excuse for sloppy writing and singularly unimpressive characters.

I'm going with one-and-a-half out of five for director Kireet Khurana's 'Toonpur Ka Superrhero'. It's a solid waste of time, and I won't insist that you subject your kids to this!

Rating: 1.5 / 5

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/masand-toonpur-ka-superhero-is-unimaginative/138542-47-84.html