Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS-Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu ka Raaz - (Page 8)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
edited

Edited by -RushTrip- - 27 June 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanam912crmsEscapistLakshmi86--Revv---sann--Amrita2010LavZ-honeydew-mysterygurl1427

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
HugHug 
Vru - Beautiful as usual.....ClapClapClap

So Vinu has acceptd Lavzu as his beti.....bt she is yet to meet him...hmmm....
DD n Jock - True frnds......Clap
Vinu ki momma tho hai badi undrstndin.....nice charctr...Big smile

So Nihu gets a dream sequnz??ohh her hand gets a Dream sequnz.......LOLLOL

But thikin frm Vinus side - GOSH!!ShockedOuch!its a bit too much to take in rite?Ermm kal tak he was cool...happy to b wid his Dream girl bt den suddnly everythin takes a complet turn......poor thing.....Ouch

Nihu meri CMM - ofcorz ur da bestest Momma any beti can get Hug.......aisi bohot kum log hote hai jisse ek rishthe mei bohot saare rishthe mil jaathe hai...mujhe tho Ma,Behen aur Dosth ek saath mil gayi.....me lucky..haina??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL 

waitin fr da next part.....

Edited by LavZ - 28 December 2010 at 4:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010--Revv---RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Di wonderful!!! i loved this part!! So nihu is a part of the SS now....beautiful!!!

I am loving this a lot.....u are doing a brilliant job!!! Like i said....very realistic.....and cute....and i can relate to it because of the friendship all of the friends have between each other......

I love Vinu's mom.....very understanding......and cute....she knows her son made a mistake....but she is happy to see him bein responsible!!!

Cute lavzu!!!

thanks di....do continue!!!
how cute vinu got attracted to sexy nihu's nautanki!!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 27 December 2010 at 11:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010--Revv---RushTrip--honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Part 5

It was almost 4 am when he reached home. He had left Lavzu behind as he did want to usurp her from a settled place so quickly and his bachelor pad was no place for a kid. He would have to organize a few things for her and to take care of her needs.

He needed to talk to his mom first, he needed to do a whole lot of things before he settled down in his new role as a father.

His head was spinning with all the things he was planning and he decided to get the thought process over and done with so he settled himself with a drink on his favorite chair.

He even realized he would probably have to curtail his drinking in front of a kid. His life had turned a 180 and he was still far away from coming to terms with it.

He dozed off due to the rocking motion of his recliner and fell into a fitful slumber.

He saw her walking towards him with hand stretched out to him. He put his hand out to hold hers and pull her towards him.

He sat up with a jolt and whispered, "Nihu'." raking his hands in his hair, he had been dreaming of her he realized. He had not even talked with Nihu after coming home. He had been snowed in with the developments that had hit him like an avalanche. He did not know what to do about Nihu, what to tell her when he had not come to terms with it himself.

baantna kisi se saya bhi tera

kaajal jahan wahan tera basera ...

aaye jaaye suraj chahe jahan se

tere bin hoga na mera savera ...

Vinu see's me ???Embarrassed woh bhi mere haath main tera haath ho style momma .. awww.. this is so beautiful ... you are now with ur writing forcing me to choose in between maanet and this, and trust me .. its beautiful ...

tum itna acchi likh kaise leti ho ( Geet e-shtyle)

He did not know what to say to her so he decided to talk to her later. He had not even let her know he had reached safely. He did not know what she would say now that his life had changed totally?

Was it right to expect her to take him with the responsibilities he had suddenly discovered he had? HeHHHe thought it would be best if he did not involve her in this as yet. It would be wrong. He decided now for her sake, he would stay away from her and spare her a life that involves a ready-made family.

AngryAngryAngry  i am already taking her responsibility , and i am a fab mom .. aint i lavu baby? i am better than her nikamma baap .. jisey abhi bhi drink ki padi hai ...LOLLOLLOL Wink

His life had surely taken a turn from an encumbrance free man who could live on a schedule as erratic as it can get and now he would have to have a structure and he could not have a girl with joie de vivre to take up a responsibility of a young girl. He still had a chance to back off from a relationship that may become a life of shackles for a young girl such as Nihu. What if she lost her Nautankiness, what if she lost the very thing he fell for? He would not be able to handle that change in her. He would allow his life and its duties to hold a person down. He could not see that happen. Better was to let her go. Let his heart not beat at the same rate as it did when she was around but he knew it did have someone he knew would have made it race in anticipation and skip in joy.

ya momma, i would turn sad, sombre and cranky ... i would not talk to anyone after that .. and there would be no more of OTTness .. lekin, if that were to really happen, it would be the ultimate nautanki ever !!!Tongue

however, reading this bit made me react accordingly .. and i felt stabbed at vinu's state .. yes .. hehe .. cos, i have removed myself as nihu from the scene, and could relate to his dilemma and fix .. bechara ... ab kya karega ...(biting nails) ...may be he will think, chalo, bacchi nahi hai drink karte karte sochta hoon...LOLLOLLOL... and then i give him like a huge bottle, sitting my the verandah ... Anjana Anjani style ..and say, peelo .. peelo ... hai peene ka mausam .. mujheee bhi aaj hi pata laga hai ke mere piya ki ek beti hai ...sorry abt the randomnessWink

Just as if a sign his phone buzzed with a text message. He looked to find the person in his thoughts, his heart, his very being ask the question he had no answer for. He debated if he should reply or not and then decided a clean break was the best thing. Let her think of him the worst rather than her giving him support in mercy.

awww... mera bechaara vinu Hug

but W*F ....itna sochne ki kya baat hai ...

usne mujhe kabhi apna samjha? 

muujheee nahi batayeega toh kiseey batayega ...

its just a matter of talkiing ... 

aadha problem hai ... 

poora solvee ho jayega ...

hasnt hee eever read of happiily ever after storries AngryAngry

ek pal main paraya kar dia .. ( nihu walks off onto a beach on her own, with a glum face, hair flying on her face, thinking of the ultimate betrayal of not the baby, of vinu not telling her) ... hawwww....Embarrassed

How life changed? One minute he was dreaming of a life with her and the next he had to live with this knowledge that he may have had some relationships, even a child but he had not fallen the way this girl with almond eyes, curly hair and a jingly voice had with anyone else. He, now it seemed would have to live a life of what ifs. Should he do that or take a chance on her? He still could not decide, how does one let go of a dream so easily, how one lets go of the one who brought a smile to you so easily; how does one ask the heart not to leap at the thought of her.

ishq leta hai kaise imteehaan

hmmmmm....

ishq leta hai kaiise imtehaan

he better not! or main vinu kee chotee chotee choote chote tukde karke dhookizz ko khiila doongi ... ConfusedLOLWink

Well, this was one man who was going to give it a good try.

He then called up his Mom. He told her he was coming home. He showered, got dressed and went to face the music he knew had notes that were going to be too harsh to hear but then he was going to take it like a man.

His Mom opened the door and gave him a hug that he did not want to let go. His Mom understanding this asked, "aaj Ma ki badi zaroorat mehsoos ho rahi hai aapko, hai na?"

"Ma, ab aap chedde na, aaj kuch theek nahi hai, bas aapka dher saara pyaar batorne aaya hoon." He complained which made his Mom put a hand and his cheek and ask concernedly, "Kya hua, beta' Kya hua jo aaj mera beta Ma ke cheddnese pareshan hai? Koi kaafi sanjeeda baat lag rahi hai."

He in reply took both her hands and went to the library and sat her on a couch and sat facing her.

"Ma" He implored, "Mujhe nahin maloom where to begin and how to make it sound any less shocking than it is but he truth of the matter is I am shocked myself. Waise Ma, aapko yaad hai woh Darjeeling waali trip hum College se gaye the, well uss time, I mean, there' woh'"he halted not knowing what to do and then blurted out, "today I found out I have a daughter Ma'" He  looked at the myriads of expressions that passed on his Mom's face, first of shock, then denial, then questioning , then concerned and disbelief.

"What'? You are not ' I know you can't but still I hope' you are serious na'.!" she stammered.

He just nodded. He then removed the photo and the letter and sat with his head bowed waiting for her to finish reading the letter.

She finished reading and then took a good look at the snap and announced, "She is too like you to not be yours' but ' are you sure' I mean tests and all?"

"Ma ab woh nahi hai' she passed away a few days back and the girl, I mean her name is Loveleen is all alone in the world and I am not going to put her through that. I know what had happened then and timeline is right, age is right, she does have papers is what Jock told me and yes before you ask, she is with them before I work out how to get her home, I have asked them to keep her. Ma I know this is not something you would have wanted but well it is the truth and I am going to fulfill my responsibility." He finished as if he had finally made up his mind and was relieved.

His Mom put a hand on his head and said, "Beta, yes I know what you are saying and I know you are a responsible man despite the lifestyle you have lead the last few years. I know my son's sense of duty and I know it is going to be tough but know this your Mom is there to support you. Let's go and meet my granddaughter now."

seriously no words ... no words at all ... aankhon main aansoooon aa gaye .. this was such a touching emotional scene .. no jokes yahan pe ..ClapClap

He then got a call from Foxy to let him know she was there at DD's place and Tremor was there as well. The friends it seems had finally descended to take their piece of meat for all the pranks he had played on them. Mr. Perfect now it seemed had his comeuppance written. He did not know what would have been more embarrassing the current situation or the other one had it been the reason his friends had been called for advice.

He it seemed not just had a quartet but the philharmonic orchestra to face this time. He muttered under his breath, "What goes around, comes around."

duniya gol hai !!!

waiting for part 6 ....Hug shall rread and rreact on thursday!!

Edited by -honeydew- - 27 December 2010 at 10:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--LavZ-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
edited

Edited by -RushTrip- - 27 June 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsEscapistLakshmi86--Revv---sann--Amrita2010Yasmeen786

LavZ IF-Rockerz