Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS-Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu ka Raaz - (Page 4)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Aw

i thought you guys would get it well at least some of you would

Gouri i understand you would be lost even the regulars seems to be lost

so here is glossary....anyway..i want people to enjoy the story rather..than flounder...so i shall put it up on the first page...as well

Hot Shot - Nagz
Sherni - Nandu/Nandita
Hitler - Pooja
Dhak Dhak - Shivani
Fanta - Kuls
Soda - Sri
P&P part 1 - her name will be Nuke that is Muni and Pooja's elder sister not yet introduced

fictional - Aarzoo, Jock, Tubey (based on Adi), Tremor

i will adding more names as i write the story for again i donno how many parts it will take..

but the list of people will be but i do not have personality traits for all so i will be giving role as per my understanding from the thread...if that is fine. hope no one is offended. The ones i have not mentioned will be on NIhu's list of friends..these are all people in Vinu's College... i hope this helps.

1. Pari76
2 Amrita
3. Doc
4. Killer Preeto
5. sigma
6. Pretzels
7. Jes
8. Nupsie
9. Aditi
10.Faz - Fahsaad
11 Taiba
12 Uzmi
13 Yasmeen

there will be some who will be in guest appearances.as well...i donno yet who  will enter when but will try and give justice to all...not that it would a huge crime i am sure if i miss anyone or is it!!

List of Nihu's Friends

1. Dol
2. Viji
3 Revv

There are of course more people but i am sure..you all understand i am not able to write about all...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapist--Revv---sann--Amrita2010mysterygurl1427

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
edited

Edited by -RushTrip- - 27 June 2011 at 4:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanam912crmsEscapistsksgLakshmi86--Revv---Amrita2010mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Wow....
I loved how this SS is going.......

really interesting...feels like i am reading a book......and it is sooo realistic....group of friends....having fun...masti......reminds me of my college....and how i have fun with my college friends.....how we compete with one another and study together....

i loved the vibrant college language....damn hilarious....so free and energetic.....

reading this makes me feel fresh....and makes me smile.....having fun with ur social group in school....competition....not allowing another person to come above your group....

loved loved all of the characters.....Hitler....doing her hitler giri....and fanta is damn hilarious!!!! Wow....

i loved it!!! Names are brilliant....and suits each character well...

and wow Di Dhak dhak ko itna sundar bana diya apnay!!! I feel very special!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crms--Revv---RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
You are special...Shivu..my Juliet...

i wish i had better knowledge of Romeo and Juliet..rather than the cliched..quotes...about Rose...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

You are special...Shivu..my Juliet...

i wish i had better knowledge of Romeo and Juliet..rather than the cliched..quotes...about Rose...!!

oh di...it was still damn good!!! I enjoyed it very much...thanks for the pm.....can't wait to read moreTongue

crms--Revv---RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
To all...

i am refraining from replying to all..but yes i loved that all of you commented and liked my effort...will try and concentrate on writing for now..

will reply to all after couple of chapters when i have had introduced everyone..right now i am trying to introduce..everyone...and it is difficult cos..i have to keep everyone in and then...also have the central characters..interacting..with all...

i shall try my best..but with so many characters...i may falter..hope you will support me..!!

next new characters in chapter 4 as well..adn will tray and bring in others too so that.. you and i both dont forget who is who...

thanks a lot for all the support means a lot to me.. to all those who liked, reserved and commented...

crms-Amrita2010--Revv--

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Vru,

Oh! my, my...recalling my past...after reading this chapter, I still remember those days...

This is totally different and more real than reel, though this is reel...

Simply amazing!!....loving this more

A difficult task as u have mentioned, but I have faith in u, sweets.

lots of hugs n kisses from me
HugHugHug

crms--Revv---RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
You know Amu....

the thing..is i have not studied in India..so i dont even know..how a typical college in India has the camaraderie and hook ups as i have said here..it is mostly i guess that if i had a college life like many...it would have been something like this..

i studied in Africa and was part of a multi-cultural and ethnically diverse group so yeah.. i had friends from our neighboring country who taught me Urdu and African friends who taught other things..we did have a huge Indian Group and yes we all had fun..as well a little different perhaps but
we used to play cards, bunk a few classes ( very difficult to be part of a 150 people class where you were the only person with a different skin color), dumb charades, sing songs (antakshari) and what not..

so yeah..after all at that age.. we are all similar.. though the Indian and other asian friends were someone we knew from almost childhood and getting romantic feelings for one was almost too difficult...to fathom... but we have been great friends..that social networking sites like FB have..revived after may be 15 -20 years...

anyway...thanks..for reminding me of my college days...

crms-Amrita2010--Revv--

Go to top