Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what might go wrong on the wedding :-( (Page 2)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

MsLucki

Thats a fair analysis of futuristic events to happen.  No chappal.  But my heart breaks, and I cry inside of me.   For one, I am looking forward to a grande wedding where only love and passion rules esp. as Geet walks to Maan and Maan has her his own.  But stupid me, this could be idealistic. 

Why do we hv to think there are no issues to tackle post marriage.  So many themes, so many tracks can churn out wonderful episodes.  Because of these very run of the mill stories with similar themes happen in several hindi serials, and people perhaps want that, and CVs think saturated themes, no newness comes up. 

Definitely fans want a marriage of passion between Geet and Maan and CVs hv to give in.  But give the jerk and twist, with every slippery twist to mysify episodes.  Especially moulding a stronger and challenging Geet in the world of today.  Why cant that happen??

Are CVs run of the mill too????

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

MsLucki

Thats a fair analysis of futuristic events to happen.  No chappal.  But my heart breaks, and I cry inside of me.   For one, I am looking forward to a grande wedding where only love and passion rules esp. as Geet walks to Maan and Maan has her his own.  But stupid me, this could be idealistic. 

Why do we hv to think there are no issues to tackle post marriage.  So many themes, so many tracks can churn out wonderful episodes.  Because of these very run of the mill stories with similar themes happen in several hindi serials, and people perhaps want that, and CVs think saturated themes, no newness comes up. 

Definitely fans want a marriage of passion between Geet and Maan and CVs hv to give in.  But give the jerk and twist, with every slippery twist to mysify episodes.  Especially moulding a stronger and challenging Geet in the world of today.  Why cant that happen??

Are CVs run of the mill too????

thanx for the "no chappal" i kinda want some passion before the wedding (highly unlikely though) so incase there is no SR we get something to talk about
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Are you mad . If this is happen who will watch GHSP . This is not a kasauti zindagi ki  And not a Ekta serial  . This is Geet and no one can't tolereate  maaneet's separation .
tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
they better not mess it varna----- god help this show
aaashna2009 Newbie
aaashna2009
aaashna2009

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
hi all.............iam a maneet fan and yes plizzzzzzzzzzz plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nthg should go wrong Cryin the wedding, because i think high time they should get married yar...................plizzzzz dont give ideas to the CV's to spoil the marriage.............................

fingers crossed and waiting for the wedding day.......................

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Even if Arjun pulls some silly tricks like telling Geet that he's cause them to go bankrupt if she doesn't leave Maan, then too Geet wont leave...she'll tell Maan cuz she trusts him more than anyone. IN the dance sequence, it was symbolic.....she tried to leave jhim, but she couldn't....she CAME BACK. 
this is GHSP..they dont go with the Kekta serials. 

I trust the CVs, they know we want to see them married...loads of other troubles to come after tehy are married. Sameera, vicky, kamya, mom , etc...NT abhi tak mari nahi hain. 

Geet can never be boring! EVER...the CVs  wont let that happen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix123456

lovemaangeet Newbie
lovemaangeet
lovemaangeet

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
dis shuld not happn yaa..Cry  dnt u get sum gud thing abt maaneet..Angry n kamzori is annie not geet.. LOLjus think y did cv's keep annie till now.. LOL wat isd need of annie der..  
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
nahhiiiiiiiiiiiiii..i dont want ekta styles here in geet

Go to top