India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what might go wrong on the wedding :-(

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
hi guys, before i start i request u not to throw chappals at me and just read and then comment if u want to please.Ouch

Since an earlier promo said arjun knows "maans khamzoori" and in the latest promo arjun says he is gonna "ruin msk happiness" so here is the possible situation..............

the mehndi and sangeet will go as planned and so will all the wedding arrangements but with a twistConfused

maan didn't even listen to dadi infront of arjun when he saved her from some pipes that were gonna fall on her the other day, the reason being that msk doesn't want anything to ruin geets happiness. Yesterday when geet gave the wedding planning responsibility to arjun- maan didn't stop her like he did when dadi said to keep arjun when he saved her. This gives the indication that geet is above all for maan and "geet is the "kamzoori" that maan has.

maans "happiness is geet" and so arjun will take her away from maan Cry

As it has happened before in many drama serials that on the day of the marriage, instead of marrying the person who you were supposed to, u actually marry some one else. Shocked

i think that when the pandit asks for the bride at the mandap............arjun and geet will appear with geet with sindoor on her forehead and mangalsutra in her neck......................Shocked

then geet will say something like arjun has more money and try to make herself look bad but maan will know that something is wrong!

Arjun will blackmail geet into marrying him to save the khurranas from something------ i don't know what but it's possible since there was an article in which arjun says he wants to bankrupt maan or take over kc----something like that Cry

I now somewhat think that like the CV's have gien twists at every major event, this one will be no different, some examples
1) on the engagement
2) when maan announced to the world he was gonna marry geet and then the dadi-maan conversation misunderstanding
3) khoon bari mang- we thought geet would imediately be in the khuranna mansion but NT has the accident

this has happened before in so many drama serials to add another twist or to increase the episodes................to be honest "i actually don't mind it" cos after maan and geet are married it will be a bit "boring"

this way we will get to see maan and geet in a different situation---far yet close
It may be an interesting situation as we have never seen maan and geet in this light before----we have seen them close but far in the earlier days of GHSP BUT what will it be like when it's the other way round

please think about this- just an idea that struck to me in the middle of the night :-)

Comments are always wanted :-)
(i can definately say that no one will hit the "like" button- trust me til yesterday i wouldn't have but after some thought it kinda makes sense)

please don't hate me i am a strong maaneet supporter but u just have to think from  a different point of view sometimes i.e. the Cv's- who need twists, turns and misunderstandings Confused
If maaneet don't seperate we don't get to see the joy of them getting back together- afterall this is the cycle of drama serials! :-)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
hope nothing goes wrong!
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
what ekta twist....YEH GEET CvS hai yaar.....samjho na

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..phoenix123456dimpi3suprise007kdg129smithasrkkiran99milliimechantefilleArushi.Ninelivesmysterygurl1427_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
dis is a diff. production house which never goes 4 such creepy tracks.........................so chill............dis is not going to happen

Edited by pooja83 - 22 December 2010 at 7:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpi3Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
omgomg omg....yaar u r right...what can go wrong...hmmm let me think....

1. Nothing...

2. Nada...

3. kuch nahin

why don't u try to understand......the engagement was never intended to be postponed...it was not supposed to happen....but the leads got sick.....and so they had to change the scripts...

now nothing will happen....this is not ekta's production yaar...this is 4 lions.....they are different....and so the show will be different as well

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 22 December 2010 at 8:05pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Duttamann80dimpi3smithasrkmechantefilleArushi.NinelivesSilentsoulpickachu

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

latifa_28 Senior Member
latifa_28
latifa_28

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Arjun is trying to get faith of Khurana family. he will try to marry Anny then black mail Maan to give all property in his name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Duttamann80

latifa_28 Senior Member
latifa_28
latifa_28

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Jaab Maan take a decesion other should respect, but here Geet never listen to Maan and put him in trouble. Here she disrespect Maan's decision

Go to top