India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

arjun or adi who to do Geet's Kanyadaan

fjkanya Newbie
fjkanya
fjkanya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
after watching todays episode , it feels as if it would be only right if Arjun ends up doing Geets kanyadaan. why you all say .....its just a gut feeling i have.
remember Meera also met geet as a stranger and realized that Geet was not only innocent but a beautiful person too. Maybe Arjun will also come to the same conclusion about Geet.
Arjun seems to be playing a deep game. he does not give the impression that he is implusive. his character seems to be one that thinks things thru. possibly he has seen the reason for NT and Dev's arrest. he could have had access to their police reports and like a good human being is trying to do right by Geet.
he will be a little bit selfish, whereupon he will want his sister to be punished but not harhly as in going to a prison. he might just suggest that NT be allowed to go back to Canada.
on the other hand i would love Adi Sir to do Geets kanyadaan. He also has been a true friend to Geet. he always tried to help her. and his got Annie's respect and obviously love, and is Annie is a tough cookie to break. ( i just fell in love with Annie when she called adi, Adi Bhaiya so sweetly.)
and above all i love him.

Edited by fjkanya - 22 December 2010 at 6:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prstmausam19

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
theres no way arjun will do the kanyadaan cos i see possible chemistry but adi sir defo and pinky's dad are on the list
ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mslucki

theres no way arjun will do the kanyadaan cos i see possible chemistry but adi sir defo and pinky's dad are on the list

hey pinky's  dad is a gr8 idea but i want Adi to do the honors. 
and Pinky needs to introduce Adi to her dad.......and then we need to hear dad's comments about adi and pinky.

i like arjun ....i like annie.......i like the actors playing them too.
the chemistry that i see between Arjun and Geet seems to be the friends type , there is no sensuality or intensity to it. his facial expressions on the last bits of the episode was beautiful expressive .....there was no calculation but a certain understanding almost like Geet's innocence made him change his mind about his plans to wreck Maan's marriage.
almost as if he is going to question himself about the righteousness of his would be acts.

arjun's vibes are the kind i have with my colleagues....we can talk about everything under the sun without it being misinterpreted as something more than friendship.
come on a man and a woman can definitely be friends !!! 

(i hope i won't have to eat my words later because of the CV's.........they should have NT kill Dev for betraying their martial vows and argon kill dev for killing dev....argon goes to jail and annie goes back to college.)

avidity_2002 Senior Member
avidity_2002
avidity_2002

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Hey BTW I read somewhere that MSK will become bankrupt by Arjun... Is that true?

I hope CV's dont go in that story line as I definitely dont want to see Maan going bankrupt... It will become a horrible story line...

I dont mind having some misunderstanding between Geet and Maan for a very short time as they had in the past but I definitely dont want to see the bankruptcy story line..

What do you all say?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top