Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why this forum is not well active like some forums (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Well, if you compare it with Geet which has 10 times more fans on IF than PKYEK, you'll obviously find it less active. I think the reason is because most of us are in important years of our school and college. We can't be online the entire day. Also, I think most members are silent readers. Polls reveal that at least 100-120 members visit this forum but sadly, I don't even see 20 regularly active. I don't know the reason and frankly, I don't even care. I love the forum anyways. More members would mean more difference in opinions and that might just lead to bashing. I like what we are right now. Active or inactive, I will not like the forum to change in any way :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123-Doppelganger-_.mariam._Charu21.:.MONA.:.

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

PKYEK is a new show.If you compare our forum to those of the other starone shows which were launched around the same time you can see that we are way ahead.The show has reached 12th position and the number of members in this forum has crossed 2000 in just 2 months.

wow kritz wer did u get dt number frm...2000 nt bad at all...touchwood...SmileSmileSmile

guyzzzz ask ur frnds frm other forums as well to join in d discussion n open mre topics here.....

promote the shw n d forum in ur school or college among ur class mates or frnds.....ur relatives etc..coz dt helps d shw n forums...

i m an active member in geet forum n love dt forum as well...

bt yes dis forum thou bit less active dn dat bt is fun ......n soon ll b amongst most active forums.....Big smileBig smileBig smile

.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
This forum simply rocks.. I have a blast here everyday..LOL
All the members are soo cool and friendly here...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123_.mariam._Charu21.:.MONA.:..Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

PKYEK is a new show.If you compare our forum to those of the other starone shows which were launched around the same time you can see that we are way ahead.The show has reached 12th position and the number of members in this forum has crossed 2000 in just 2 months.

wow kritz wer did u get dt number frm...2000 nt bad at all...touchwood...SmileSmileSmile

guyzzzz ask ur frnds frm other forums as well to join in d discussion n open mre topics here.....

promote the shw n d forum in ur school or college among ur class mates or frnds.....ur relatives etc..coz dt helps d shw n forums...

bt yes dis forum thou bit less active dn dat bt is fun ......n soon ll b amongst most active forums.....Big smileBig smileBig smile

It written right at the bottom of the main pageSmileWe have about 2500 active members now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.adits7.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adits7

It written right at the bottom of the main pageSmileWe have about 2500 active members now
Where???!! I saw 2494 active discussion topics but where are the members??Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@Neethz
Oh no....my mistake
I though it was 2494 active membersD'oh....silly meSillyLooks like i need glassesGeek

@adits
sorry for the wrong infoOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged

@Neethz
Oh no....my mistake
I though it was 2494 active membersD'oh....silly meSillyLooks like i need glassesGeek

@adits
sorry for the wrong infoOuch

ROFL
Its ok, KritziLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
@kritz : dats f9......

i think geet hs around 2000 or so mebers while pyek m8 b hvin sumer near 700-800 max......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index