India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why this forum is not well active like some forums

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I somehow feel this forum is not that active as some of the forums I visited. It might be that people on this forum are busy. I dont want to take name but some forums, they have constant comments, live updates, short updates of the daily episode. I guess that might be reason to keep the forum very active. I did not see that here in this forum.

any comments?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7Akankshaa..Jane..music_l0ver036

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I'm guessing you're referring to te Geet forum? Well, it's just that sometimes people don't have time .. and that PKYEK is ranked #12 where as, Geet is #1. But you'll see, we PYYEKians will make this the number 1 show!! Wink

Mahi Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tobinMavi18.Mehak...-Niru-..ka7eelaluvkasuAnuPurva.:.MONA.:.adits7.............Akankshaa..Jane..music_l0ver036romaila

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Yes, you are right. I am kind of comparing Geet forum. I like both the serials. Both are good.. But found that when I want read live updates or daily updates, I can not find for this one but for Geet there is no trouble for me to find that. I can not watch the serial from office so read the updates, but for PKYEK, I have to wait until I come home and watch on youtube... Thats why I was wondering why this forum is less active even though show is so good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Give it time... I'm sure we'll b at a higher rank

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu.:.MONA.:.adits7

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
PKYEK is a new show.If you compare our forum to those of the other starone shows which were launched around the same time you can see that we are way ahead.The show has reached 12th position and the number of members in this forum has crossed 2000 in just 2 months.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaluvkasureadingworms.Charu21.:.MONA.:.

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
yes u r right d forum is not that active but it will be active soon pkyek has reached 12th position in if ranking and i hope it reaches to no.1 positionBig smile......it is a new show .....its popularity is increasing day by day so don't worry it will soon hav live updates and many more upgradation.... Smile

luvkasu

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
It takes time for any show to get its fans....im sure in sometime PKYEK will get the first position! :D

luvkasu

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@ Purva -- Huummnn i kinda dont agree wid u.. Ouch I havent been to any other forums, so wont compare!! But this forum is quite active.. may b u catch it on a wrong time!! Ermm

Okay about da issue of daily updates - Sano n Sameena r quite regular in it!! U can read those.. Thumbs Up & if they r not able to post it immediately coz of sum reason, u can read Pocahontas's daily posts - Its kinda daily updates only, she analyses da episodes n scenes so perfectly that we feel as if we r watching da show itself!! M sure that wud help u..

Keep checking this for da daily update links - 

we have different ATs as well.. u can even join those.. 

Okay i just thought to help u on this.. i hope i didnt sound rude.. If i did then sorry didnt mean to hurt u.. Embarrassed

Edited by 247happy2bme - 23 December 2010 at 2:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu_.mariam._.:.MONA.:.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index