Written Update 22nd Dec 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update 22nd Dec 10

Sorry for any mistakes in advance. 😊

The episode starts off with Pia looking for Abhay, she notices that his blood on the ground magically disappears.

Panchi apologises to Maya. Maya says that she couldn't have exposed Danish without her, she explains her relationship with him.
Meanwhile, Pia follows Abhay into the jungle. She notices Abhay leaning over a tombstone. He leaves and Pia comes to investigate. She sees the name Maithili and realises that the girl in Abhay's life is not alive but dead.

Danish is taken to the Police Station, he asks if he can make a phone call. He calls Mr Raichand and tells him about his arrest. He badmouths Pia and tells him about Pia & Abhay's relationship.

The Dobrials come back home and realise Mrs Dobrial has already come home. Panchi starts crying. Mr Dobrial explains to Mrs Dobrial about what just happened.

They tell her how unfair they've been to Pia and how she has been telling the truth the entire time.

Back in the jungle, Pia decides to find out who Maithili was. Abhay catches her and asks her what she was doing. She tells him that she knows why he tries to stay away from her all the time. Because she reminds him of Maithili and looks like her.

Abhay gets angry and tells Pia that she can never be Maithili. Just then Pia recieves a phone call. Misha calls her to come to her house as soon as she can.

The Raichands think that Pia is focusing on Abhay, and they have to stop this. They decide to bail out Danish, only to show that the Raichands are against the Dobrials.
Just then Abhay comes home, Chand tells him that he has to go to the Police Station and bail out Danish. Abhay agrees straight away.

The girls at the Dobrials' house have a pyjama party. They all play a game in which they call spirits and ask them questions. Misha asks Pia who she wants to call, and Pia replies that she wants to talk to Maithili.

Precap: Misha asks Kabir if he will be able to do it and he says yes because that's the only way he'll be able to keep Pia in his life.

P.S I've been noticing many people opening new topics asking for the written updates or already doing them, particularly on my days🤔. Please note that this is the soonest I can update so please have some patience. 😳
Edited by -Sameena- - 13 years ago
Thanks darlin'.

& don't be too stressed out - people should be grateful that you take the time out to do updates to begin with.

<3

Originally posted by -saBii-

Thanks darlin'.

& don't be too stressed out - people should be grateful that you take the time out to do updates to begin with.

<3

Thanks Sabz 🤗
Thanks alot for posting update.

I do updates when nobody else do.. 😛
Originally posted by Sano88

Thanks alot for posting update.

I do updates when nobody else do.. 😛
no no i meant people that haven't signed up 😆
u doing it is fine. 😳
awsum ud...
thnx alot hun!!!!!
Thanks a lot or the update.

Wondering if we can see Maithili's ghost today, but the precap was confusing.
Hey, just one question, did they show Mrs. Dobrial telling Arnab that Pia is Sugandh's daughter?
Originally posted by vinuchand

Hey, just one question, did they show Mrs. Dobrial telling Arnab that Pia is Sugandh's daughter?
um noo i don't think they did... or else i would have defo included.. they might do it in tonites epi..?
Thanks loadss sam..🤗 I havent watched the epi yet, so this is very helpful to me..😉