Bigg Boss Season 4

Game of Sam and Shweta!!! (Page 2)

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by mayandrah

Sam and ST always have the logic that Veena is nice with people before nominations.... which in my opinion is totally untrue.... as we can see that Veena had an argument with Dolly right before nominations...
Sam holds most grudges against people.... He saw Veena nominating him once in open nominations and ever since he has memorized that name for nominations...
He was saying that veena kabhi roti hai tau kabhi hassti hai....
That is totally true, as veena said her heart is like a child.... she never holds grudges... I am alot like that,,,, I cant keep things in my heart.... I say that out and I am normal.... and we very well know that veena has never held grudges.... had that been the case, she would have nominated sara after she found out that she nominated her.... even in open nominations.,... shweta and sam have always gone by the sequence of whoever nominated them... whereas veena always nominated them with whom she had a problem in the last few days,,,,
Biggest of all... he was bad mouthing dolly and khali with veena... and inside he was siding with dolly and khali.,... matlab dono sides aapas mein fight kurain gi and noone will think of him as bad....
and ST the great.... idhar ki baat udhar kurna koi unse seekhay.... bahir kaise ashmit se agree kur rahi thee... inside with dolly, she said "hum sab dekh rahe hain naa"... ACHCHAAAAA!!!!!!
Yesterday dolly was saying something about why ashmit and veena took a bath... today veena was mentioning that shweta told them that dolly had said that....
today inside ... she said khali is asking why r you not working
outside.... i told that they should work too....
wow.... issko kehte hain smartness....

shweta was speaking to both the side since she is the captain!! otherwise i don't think she is going to speak to that Ashmit/Veena group neither join with Dolly.. i agree on your observation on Sam as i too find him double sideded, though he sits most of the time quite !!

about sammy, if u wud notice Properly........... regarding the fight.. he sed dt he doesnt kno y dolly behaves like this .......... dats all .... he ddint ONCE mention to dolly dat she wus right in fighting wit dem and they were wrong !!! so he did NOT take both sides !!!!!!!

but ofcourse generally he dsnt lik veena and shows his feelings towards her .. thru jokes, taunts... he even told her dat she shudnt expect any sympathy from him wen she is crying!
he alwas nominates her BCUS he cant tolerate her drama with ashmit.... wich any DECENT person wud not b able to tolerate....

@ bold: absolutely right... i observed the same thing!!! i agree!!!  idhar ki baat udhar karna uski poorani aadat.... : ) : )

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BB-FAN

TOTALLY AGREE,,  Shweta is a makkaar --------   Angry

veena, all the way.... the soul of BB
Oh...sahar has changed the idEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
 Shweta Tiwari is a smart player, she is the Rahul Roy[of season 1] in season 4. Like him she starts the conversation [backbiting, bitching] with someone against third party, and let the other person take charge and say what he feels, with Shweta Tiwari nodding, when it gets too far, Shweta suddenly seals the conversation about the person against whom she started the backbiting saying let him do what he wants to do. I rate Shweta a better fake than Veena as she has been able to keep herself hidden for so long, whereas Veena is too stupid to have made any fans or friends apart from Ashmit.      
Both Sameer and Shweta, remember who did what against them, if Veena goes this week, the artillery fire will be directed towards Dolly and Khali[for their involvement in the crazy fight resulting in self-eviction of Sameer and Dolly]. Shweta has'nt forgotten Khali nominating her over Veena 2 weeks back giving reason that she is louzy houseworker, which Shweta could'nt digest. 
       Shweta dislikes Veena, but she has real issues with Dolly, which she won't forget for sometime.
 Both are pretty much part of the final 4,as there are only 2 weeks left, Veena was never slated to win, Ashmit does'nt deserve to win either, so its between Sameer and her best friend Shweta.

Go to top