Aminah007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz were iz the written updates 4 
22 december
i dint wacth pkyek 2day i cnt so cn sme1 kst tl me the summary of 2days epi plez
fanku😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abhay walks out...
His blood is on the floor...
And he heels himslef...Piya walks after him and see him

daisyluv thumbnail
his blood is on the floor...
and Piya looks at him..she goes to touch it..but it itself burns up and fades from the floor...
Maya Panchi and Misha tlaks abt Dnaish..Panchi says i was blind in his love...and Maya says only u gave me courage Panchi..if it werent for u..I wudnt have been able to expose him!
Misha tells Panchi to stop crying..
Panchis mom comes from banaras n all the places from the wedding shopping..and she says I was missing my babiess...
Aminah007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya11

Abhay walks out...

His blood is on the floor...
And he heels himslef...Piya walks after him and see him

thank u
did any intense hot scene appen btween thm both
daisyluv thumbnail

Mr. Dobriyal with Misha n Panchi tells Madhu (the mom) everything tht happened..

Misha says stop crying to Panchi..and wud u have been able to live with a man who lived with two women...(mom and dad eyelock..cuz ya know piyas mom...dad did same thing!)
Mom says good thing we got to know of this earlier or Panchis life wud have been ruined!
Aminah007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya11

Mr. Dobriyal with Misha n Panchi tells Madhu (the mom) everything tht happened..

Misha says stop crying to Panchi..and wud u have been able to live with a man who lived with two women...(mom and dad eyelock..cuz ya know piyas mom...dad did same thing!)
Mom says good thing we got to know of this earlier or Panchis life wud have been ruined!

Thnaks 4 sharin
xxxx
daisyluv thumbnail
Piya follows Abhay..
and abhays lands in this place in jungle near a tomb..
he goes away and Piya looks at it..
She removes the dust and sees its of Maithli..and says thts the grl who abhay loves..but shes dead..she wants to find out the truth of the story..
And when tries to Abhay comes and nages her..why cant u mind ur own business...but she says I know the photo in ur wallet is of maithli..I remind u of her..
and Abhay gets mad n says a few times...U CANNOT BE MAITHLI!!!!
daisyluv thumbnail
they were abt to argue real bad when piyas cell rings n Misha calls her her home...and then Abhay disappears..
here Chandeena are discussing Danish goin to jail and Abhay has to bail him....(i seriously dont know wht they said..as I forward their scenes...I dont really find them important ya know...only stick to the youngies..not the creepy old couple hahahhaha)
Abhay comes n chand says...Go bail Danish...
Piya goes to Mishas house and their Mishas mommy says thank you...and Piya says I didnt sdo this b/c of my relation with Panchi..I did this b/c maya was a grl..n i wudve supoorted any other grl...(nice scene)

daisyluv thumbnail
She goes upstaires n panchi, misha, ruhi, and piya are sleepin on the bed...n decide to have a pillow fight..but later end up...starting to play a game where u can talk to ghosts!
Ruhi as always want to tlk to a boy ghost ...b/c obs since hes dead..he wont be able to reject her..
Piya wants to tlk to Maithli's ghost!!! lol
They all look at her weirely..and some spooky music plays showing the moon and Maithli's grave!
Precap...Kabir says if i wanna keep Piya in my life..I have to do this for her...

Hope I helped!! Enjoy! :)
Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago