Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Dosa's 1st FF.... Khabi na khabi - SEE P 24 (Page 8)

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 833

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
very good didi.... i like how pratigya is actually the same old sweet girl bt also she is falling in love with him, because we all know how she was in the serial completely opposite...
very nice... update soon.. love it...
PS: make it longer....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Lovely updateClapClapClapStarStar

hmmm prats in love....she doesnt realise it yet.........aaaaaahhhhhhh. rollie is caring .... just like the serial......
 
update soon and if u can make the the chapter longer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thanxSmile
 
keep it upThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox

awesome update carisma........ClapClap
its love at first sight for pratz now..........LOL im lovin it.........Big smile
Thanks a lot - hope it lives to ur lots expectations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinmushiroxx

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

very good didi.... i like how pratigya is actually the same old sweet girl bt also she is falling in love with him, because we all know how she was in the serial completely opposite...
very nice... update soon.. love it...
PS: make it longer....Smile
Thanks a lot dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrin

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Lovely updateClapClapClapStarStar

hmmm prats in love....she doesnt realise it yet.........aaaaaahhhhhhh. rollie is caring .... just like the serial......
 
update soon and if u can make the the chapter longer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thanxSmile
 
keep it upThumbs Up
THANKS A LOT
 
Nex time i'll deffo make it longer. Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrin

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 5437

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
WOW!
Carisma, i loved it!  Up until a few months ago, i was a bookworm, always had my nose in a book, sometimes had one at work, one at home, got thru loads over the years, so though i'm not an expert i know a good book, and girl i am impressed.  Keep it up, it's precise, funny, and interesting.
I've thought about writing before, but i've got ideas, but i'm too lazy.
I read everything except autobiographies, but i applaud u for starting thisClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrincarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

WOW!
Carisma, i loved it!  Up until a few months ago, i was a bookworm, always had my nose in a book, sometimes had one at work, one at home, got thru loads over the years, so though i'm not an expert i know a good book, and girl i am impressed.  Keep it up, it's precise, funny, and interesting.
I've thought about writing before, but i've got ideas, but i'm too lazy.
I read everything except autobiographies, but i applaud u for starting thisClapClap
Thanks a lot, Suk. Where have u been missed you yaar. U shud write aswell. It would be good. Lets see where my imagination takes me wid this - As I haven't got a plan in place yet. But then when I set of doing the E.A's I don't normally have a plan either - It's what comes to mind goes down in the post. Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrin

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 5437

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by suk4

WOW!
Carisma, i loved it!  Up until a few months ago, i was a bookworm, always had my nose in a book, sometimes had one at work, one at home, got thru loads over the years, so though i'm not an expert i know a good book, and girl i am impressed.  Keep it up, it's precise, funny, and interesting.
I've thought about writing before, but i've got ideas, but i'm too lazy.
I read everything except autobiographies, but i applaud u for starting thisClapClap
Thanks a lot, Suk. Where have u been missed you yaar. U shud write aswell. It would be good. Lets see where my imagination takes me wid this - As I haven't got a plan in place yet. But then when I set of doing the E.A's I don't normally have a plan either - It's what comes to mind goes down in the post. Star
 
I've been not well/ busy working/doing christmas preps/housework blah blah.
I think if i did start something i'd be ok but its finding the time.  I always have plenty of ideas but i'm gonna have to sit and think it over first.  I've read a couple of other ffs and really enjoyed them.
Look forward to your next instalmentSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index