Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Dosa's 1st FF.... Khabi na khabi - SEE P 24 (Page 27)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

wowwww carsima diiii ....
nicee oneee ..i lubbed the way u describe their emotionsss ......so both are experiencingg some feelingss ..thats nicee
but krishna's reaction on listening her name was starnge ...kuchh toh haiii ........veryy eagerr to knowww ......
sis u r makingg this ff supernatural ???
update soon
thank you surbhi ji.. i was gonna update it today.. but then the news abt the promo threw me off.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Hey Cari......

Awesome update.......all i can say is.....

Keep it upThumbs Up
Thanku bacha - I was waiting for your commentwa

aleena1

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

wowwww carsima diiii ....
nicee oneee ..i lubbed the way u describe their emotionsss ......so both are experiencingg some feelingss ..thats nicee
but krishna's reaction on listening her name was starnge ...kuchh toh haiii ........veryy eagerr to knowww ......
sis u r makingg this ff supernatural ???
update soon
thank you surbhi ji.. i was gonna update it today.. but then the news abt the promo threw me off.
okk
dii dont call me ji plss
updatee soonn .......

carisma2

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Wonderful and supeerb update carisma
all feeling you shown your  ff very nicely..loved it
pl update soon next part

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

Wonderful and supeerb update carisma
all feeling you shown your  ff very nicely..loved it
pl update soon next part
Thanks a lot yaar.

-Deepali-

krishnabhavna Senior Member
krishnabhavna
krishnabhavna

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
very nice story dii Big smileBig smileBig smile waiting for ur next updateSmileSmileSmile

carisma2

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Carisma diiiii........
jz read the update...im soooooooo happy that u decided to restart with ur ff....but this is not done......this update is toooooo short....Cry..me want more.!!!!!!!!!!n moving to the update....
it was lyk seeing a sweet dream infront of my eyes...nw wat is this new chakkar about sax?is Krishna having any enmity towards Sax?um hmm..so the story is moving in a completely interesting n entertaining way......ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
eagerly waiting for the nxt update.......plzzzzzz update soooooooooooon!!!

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Carisma diiiii........
jz read the update...im soooooooo happy that u decided to restart with ur ff....but this is not done......this update is toooooo short....Cry..me want more.!!!!!!!!!!n moving to the update....
it was lyk seeing a sweet dream infront of my eyes...nw wat is this new chakkar about sax?is Krishna having any enmity towards Sax?um hmm..so the story is moving in a completely interesting n entertaining way......ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
eagerly waiting for the nxt update.......plzzzzzz update soooooooooooon!!!
Thank uou - missed your clappers.
yup...... it will be intense and still romantic - don't worry.. bitter sweet is always a heart pounder!..

Aziya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index