Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Dosa's 1st FF.... Khabi na khabi - SEE P 24 (Page 23)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
when r u updating cari???/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Thanks a lot for finding this for me.... i'll start on it again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by aleena1

Thanks a lot for finding this for me.... i'll start on it again...

Dancing
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
sis u posted this todayConfusedi havenot seen it before and i forgot what happened in previous chapters oh i have to read all againOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

sis u posted this todayConfusedi havenot seen it before and i forgot what happened in previous chapters oh i have to read all againOuch

sorry long time not updated it

**********And dont forget to vote on Arhaans rank ************** Link below
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I am restarting to write the FF... SO I have posted all the written chapters so far here in this one post to let you all catch up.

It was a nice bright day, the atmosphere felt magical. Even after getting four hours sleep Pratigya felt fresh and ready for a new day. The alarm went on and was switched back off of instantly. Ninaji called for Pratigya at the door and Arushi stirred in the parallel single bed. The door was ajar and Nainaji walked in.

"Mummy, Why don't you ever knock?" Said pratigya climbing out of bed and getting into her slippers.

"Yeh kaisi baat karahi hi Pratigya beti?" Enquired Nainaji waking Arushi at the same time.

Arushi yawned and smiled at her mum. Arushi was Pratigya's young sister, who suffered mental health problems.  Inspite of being eighteen years old she had the mind of a eight year old. Nainaji had suffered depression since Arushi's birth and found it hard to accept Arushi's condition at first but eventually learnt to live with it.

Pratigya cleaned up and after breakfast got hold of her assignment, which had kept her awake till early hours of the morning and set off for university. This was her final semester before graduating. Pratigya's father was a professor at the same college, so Pratigya decided to take a ride on his motorbike to Rolly's house on the way to university. "Bye Papa" She waved.

Rolly was Pratigya's best friend since childhood and also Adharsh's fiance, who was Pratigya's elder brother. Rolly was at the door waiting "kyaa yaar itna waqt laga diya?" asked Rolly. Praigya tugged at her arm and wrapped the other hand under Rolly's "Papa drives too slow, He doesn't want to be arrested for speeding". Rolly replied "In that case he may get arrested for driving under speed limit instead". And they both laughted. They had not much alternative then  to call a rickshaw instead down the Allahabaad streets .

Finally climbing into one Pratigya gave her hand to Rolly to climb in, still a bit reluctant of spending money on a rickshaw. The cool breeze was touching Pratigya's face and she loved it. There was a good amount of traffic jam ahead and the Rickshaw driver decided to ride near the footpath instead to try and beat the traffic. All of a sudden Pratigya's eyes dropped on a young man near the footpath, with his head down repairing his motorbike. She couldn't see his face but his kneeling structure fascinated her.  As the Rickshaw passed him, the stranger didn't look up at her or aknowledge her but a yard away, something pulled at her scarf. She asked the driver to stop and turned around and called out "Badtameez!" Now the young man did look. She met his gaze and stepped out of the rickshaw holding on to her end of the scarf. She ambled towards him and he watched her every step as though mesmerized by her being. She started "How dare you?". The young man replied "Kaa?". Pratigya closed her fist tight and neared him some more. "How dare you pull my scarf, never seen one before? Such a cheap act that was". Now the young man's jawbone twitched still keeping his gaze on her and stood up. "Naam kaa hai tumra?" He asked which infuriated Pratigya even more. "My name?, my name? What you want to tattoo it on your head?". He gave a smirk and said "What am I being accused for, Aise ration paani lekhe tumo kyun hum pe chadi ja rahi ho?"

Annoyed Pratigya went to explain about how he handled her scarf when she noticed that the scarf's other end was no way near the stranger but was dangling on a loose nail of a wooden stall. She felt embarrassed.

She tried to apologise but the young man wasn't interested,  infact he walked over to the stall and lifted her scarf end carefully then walked over and opened Pratigya's closed fist and left it in her hand.  His eyes never once leaving hers until he took a few steps back and turned away from her to head back to his abandoned bike.  The matter was at end as far as he was concerned.

Pratigya climbed back into the rickshaw. She was completely dazzled and Rolly prodded pratigya. Pratigya's head was turned back to see the stranger, but he was busy with his bike.  Rolly asked "Why did he want to know your name?" and Pratigya just shrugged and replied "Forget my name Rolly that's not important  ' Lekhin is ladke kaa naam zaroor puchna parey gaa!"

The chalk squeaked as it met the surface of the blackboard. Snapping and jolting  Praigya back to reality, She remembered where she was again, In the university History class. Focusing on anything else but the stranger was an impossibility today. She brushed her dark long hair out of her face and tied it up behind with a rubberband. Rolly, turned and looked over her shoulder with a questioning look which implied 'Are you okay?' Pratigya, Smiled at Rolly assuring her that she was fine but in reality she wasn't alright, There was something about the stranger which raised questions within her. She felt she'd seen him before, He didn't look ordinarily a street boy ' definitely not with designer shoes and leather jacket. He definitely wasn't common. He's eyes beamed and had bore into hers  almost as if he was touching her soul, and if that was a possibility he definitely had accomplished this. He looked at her in a way no other man ever had. Although Pratigya was a stunning young girl . She couldn't understand the emotion she felt that morning when his warm hand had touched hers, raising a million tingles within her. His brown eyes were mesmerizing; they seemed thirsty like he was drinking in her beauty but very purely. What had been confusing was that when he turned away, he remained turned.

The bell rang again, for the last time.  "How's Arushi?" Rolly asked a distant Pratigya, who may have been there within  close physical proximity but certainly not in mind. "Ummm  She's fine, Papa's thinking of changing her school to something close-". She didn't finish and Rolly examined her look and followed her gaze. Pratigya was silent like a stone sculpture fixated in one place and then she blinked. "He's there look" she tugged at Rolly. "Whose where?"  But Pratigya didn't and answer and started walking ahead as though she was in a trance and an unseen force was calling for her. Rolly stepped up to keep pace. They reached the gates and Pratigya's pretty face showed sadness and disappointment and those pretty big dark eyes looked like they just lost their sparkle.  Rolly turned her over in a ninety degrees turn. "What's wrong with you? What's on your mind, I'm getting a little bit worried about the mental state of affairs of your mind". Pratigya looked at Rolly coming out of her trance. "Nothing just thought I saw someone, that's all and anyway let's get home the grey clouds are fully emerged and it'll start raining soon". The girls huddled together and made their way home. And as soon as it was said it did start raining, like the heavens had opened.

It shone famously in it's full glory tonight, the acting intermediary between the earth and the sun, The moon played its part and darkness had fallen, The beams fell through open curtains In Krishna's room. Oblivious and innocent of the universes plans unfolding around him, Krishna rarely dreamt, at night at least but tonight was different, His dreams were awakened by her presence, his mind had been racing all day and now his mind unconsciously needed justification. He was there again on the road side when the motorbike had broken down. He was eccentrically unacquainted of Tunna and Chandu. Krishna heard a painful scream almost deafening his ears and senses, his heartbeat thumped hard against his chest like a uncontrollable wailing child. Krishna didn't want to look in the direction of the screams with the fear of confronting the unknown. But as he turned his head slowly, ever so slowly he felt the rays of sunshine bright and strong and he saw that smiling face. He knew that face, Even now he could comprehend its silhouette even from a distance. Wiping unruly sweat from his forehead he made his way towards it, hoping and wishing with all his being that it won't disappear. He called out "Angadwa" But then even any traces of a silhouette figure disappeared. A crestfallen Krishna felt beaten and lost again; he was exhausted and very hot. He raised his elbow to allow his arm to relieve him of the remaining sweat from his face when something cool and soft touched his face as though the softest cotton was planting tiny kisses against his hard warm skin. He opened his eyes to see the soother was the scarf he held this morning.  The scarf which belonged to the girl he'd met yesterday morning.

Krishna arose from his sleep, heart still pounding, the thudding continued like drums played by an amateur in his ears loud and clear like a antique clock chiming vigorously reminding you of every lost hour. Krishna was disturbed, He couldn't remember the last time he dreamt of Angad. But he wasn't going to think about that now, Because thinking about that was too painful and his chest hurt, Right now his plans were to try and sleep again. After gulping down some water, which entered the wrong way summoning a choke. He got up and passed the mirror, He posed in front of it and reviewed his reflection, his eyes which normally seem to dance were no longer full of life, in fact they looked beat and sad, His face looked drained. His unconventional good looks still looked apparent, He was indeed a handsome young man. He was the object of affection of many girls but he hadn't given a second thought to any of them apart from today. She had caught his mind, her innocent eyes, looking for answers within his own. He hadn't been able tear himself away from her glare easily he remembered that for sure. He also hadn't been able to look in them a minute longer either. Her strong energy radiated from her warm hands into his. Why was he thinking about her? Why had he been thinking about her all day? Who was she to him, someone that he probably wouldn't see again. He tried to forget her aura but the feeling was overwhelming and warm inside. In a split second he realised that he had to see her again. Why had she left an impression on him when no one else had, he had to find out.

"Mummy Arushi has wet the bed again", sighed Pratigya, who felt increasingly tired tonight. Nainaji reached for some fresh linen from her antique family cupboard and followed Pratigya through the hall.

Arushi sat up cyring, Naina tried consoling a despairing Arushi. "Mummy tell Pratigya to go" she wailed. Naina looked to Pratigya for understanding of the situation and Pratigya obliged. She went in to the living area and sat down whilst Nainaji cleaned Arushi up. Pratigya wondered if life would ever be normal for her parents. But then she chuckled at her own amusing thought. What was a normal life? She sat back and closed her eyes to get fourty winks, and she saw him... there on the roadside kneeling by his bike, unaware, and absent minded until she had called out. She felt an unusual sadness surge through her, a feeling to deep for her to understand but that could be described as a feeling of loving and lost. She knew that instant that she had to see him again. That was it, it was decided and there was going to be no hindering in this respect.

Pratigya assembled herself on the four poster bed in Rolly's room still outdistanced and sunk in thoughts of the mysterious stranger. She contemplated over mysterious. What was mysterious about him? The fact he turned away from her? His eyes which captivated her and she felt completely controlled by him, or the intuition of having seen him before?

Rolly walked back into the room holding 2 cups of coffee, one in each hand and lay one beside Pratigya on the bedside table and sitting down with the other near Pratigya and  tearing a packet of biscuits at the same time. Pratigya observed Rolly battling the packet single handedly and consuming the contents gracefully. Rolly was graceful, and looked fragile only physically as ironically she was a strong minded individual. Adharsh's love for her never came as a surprise as his admiration for her uniqueness was plausible. Her shoulder length hair fell back as she took a swig at her coffee. She beckoned pratigya to take hers and then her eyes darted at the clock.

Krishna relaxed, the downpour from the shower felt soothing, and especially after a wearisome night his tensed muscles reposed like the sea under a warm sun.  Had he over indulged in rumination? He couldn't savvy his own thoughts regarding her. Once he'd woken last night sleep restoration had been impossible. He reached for his towel and held it around his face. He wiped the water from his face, and imagined if only it was possible to obliterate her images from his mind aswell this easily which had clogged his mind uninvited. Wrapping his towel around himself he came out of the shower and walked to the closet. Krishna's passion lied in this very place consisting of his expensive attire in which he dressed with pride. He didn't just wear them, he felt embraced by them, like they were a part of him.

He fastened up the last button of his shirt and draped his jacked over his shoulders, He'd wear that later if he desired or became constrained by the weather he decided eying the clear sky from the window through the already open curtains. He checked his reflection, the mirrors of his soul looked back at him and seeing his own eyes he again remembered hers. "What was her name? She never said.. but she called me a 'Badtameez' alright". He thought aloud smiling like a Cheshire cat to himself then sauntered out.

He eyed up his motorbike parked neatly and asked Rakeshwa to clean of the excess oil spillage. At least it was back in service again today. What he had to do to contrive the purchase of this mean machine he recalled, tying back his loose shoe laces. This was his best paraphernalia, he ran his hand down it lovingly. A territory not shared with anyone else. Many people perceived Krishna as an egoistic over his sublime machine. Krishna checked his watch, he was almost running late, he needed to be at civil lines and he needed to be there now.

Picking up her handbag Pratigya left Rolly's room after her, "It's been a while since we've been to Civil lines huh Pratigya?" Checked Rolly. "It sure has been a while since Arushi's been back at home, Mummy has been struggling". Said Pratigya dismally. "Never mind we'll have a hoopla at Civil lines". Said Rolly cheerfully. Pratigya smiled.

Editors note Hero and heroine both heading towards Civil lines  What's gonna happen?

Right .. I wanna ask the readers do u wanna see this story in a normal concept or a paranormal supernatural concept? Please advise.

Krishna received a call from his friends to rearrange their meeting venue up at the Adda instead

The Adda, This was a perfect sanctuary for three loafing bachelors a place to retreat after a long day spent in leisure. Krishna descended off his two - wheeler and joined his ardent companions. The threesome were considered as three bodies with one soul. "Bhaiya agaye.. Tunna chai wai le aah" Chandu bellowed excited. "Eeh kono tame hai chai ka?  saley susarey humka eeyan kahey bulaiya?" questioned a disappointed Krishna. "What it is Krishna Bhaiya.. Chandu and I woke up late today" said Tunna smiling, carrying out the tea. Krishna stood up lifting a twig of the ground and throwing it out as though he was playing with an invisible canine pet then ambled to the water barrel to  wash his hands..  He swallowed his tea down quickly regardless of it's temperature Kicking his right leg out occasionally. "Kaa Bhaiya aaj bohot baichain ho Bhaiya" enquired Tunna followed by a sly smile

Krishna threw an empty box at him "We were supposed to have been at civil lines by now and .. tumo do susarey-" an angry Krishna exclaimed. Tunna and Chandu quickly reached over to their parked Motorcycle to avoid Krishna's further confrontation. Krishna climbed onto his Motor and started the engine but the motorbike wouldn't start. Krishna climbing off again kicked the vehicle "Damn you!" and kicked it again. "Kaa Bhaiya - Thoda pyaar se. You love that bike" called out Chandu.

Krishna turning replied "Sawaari aur aurat aikh jaise hain - jubo seedha seedha na daurey tho maar ka isthamal kana chahey.. Kaa samjey!" and with that the engine started a rev.

Pratigya and Rolly settled themselves into a coffee shop to take some rest. Rolly went to give an order. Pratigya looked out of the window where some of the customers sat in their groups laughing and giggling. It was very hot and Pratigya desperately wanted to be in the shade although it was overcrowded and she felt like a helpless sardine confined in a tight spaced airtight tin. Her mind wondered again, the feeling of closeness and being held overwhelmed her but this time she saw herself not confined in the coffee shop but in his arms being embraced by strong set of muscles. The smell of leather filling her nostrils and strong hands stroking her back. She was in the strangers grasp physically and mentally. She heard a sound a rattling sound, where the end of two porcelain cups met the hardness of wood. She snapped out of the daydream. She looked down and saw two cups of steaming hot liquid. Rolly had turned away again and was going back to the counter after having distracted Pratigya from her thoughts unintentionally.

"Pratigya, are you okay, you seem like you are lost? Is there anything worrying you?" Rolly looked at Pratigya concerned. "Rolly this may seem weird to you but, that boy from yesterday has been playing on my mind" revealed Pratigya sipping the warm liquid. "I hate to break this to you but what are your chances of seeing him again. I cannot even remember his face, He may even be married". Her eyes not lifting from Pratigya's face checking to make sure she hasn't offended her friend with her last statement. "Interesting.. then I need to find out, I need to know who he is- I don't know why". Rolly decided not to put her thoughts into comment as this would be something Pratigya may not want to hear.

The boys stopped the motorbike and beckoned to Krishna to do likewise. "Hum kaa soch rahey they, ke kuch kaaley Bhaiya-", Tunna gave a hopeless look. Krishna darted a look over at them and surrendered to their request.  The sun was scorching hot as the boys settled into their usual bench outside the coffee shop. The waiter recognised the threesome and gestured a look to say he'll get their order.

"Tumka bhi abhi bookh lagai thi, abo abo aye hai aur-" As Krishna turned his head his eyes froze on a familiar sillhouette, the same he had had the pleasure of seeing yesterday. He contemplated for a further few seconds for conformation. It was definitely the same stranger. Even from the otherside of the glass window he could feel her Alluring presence and the resistant to turn away was stong but the need to remain still in awe was stronger.

Chandu scanned Krishna "Kaa hua bhaiya barey khoye khoye dikh rahey ho aap?" Krishna was stupefied. His look told Chandu, that it may not be a good time to ask any more questions. The snacks arrived and Chandu and Tunna took a morsel of pleasure from their plates, whilst Krishna sat content eyeing the morsel of his desire on the other side of the window.

Pratigya looked up and caught his gaze, She was unknown to the fact that her fantasy was no delusion. The figure delieanated before her was no imagination. He too was mesmerised by her very presence. Rolly caused another diversion of Pratigya's attention by talking. But Rolly's rambling only fell on Pratigya's deaf ears. She glanced back outside and noticed he was there in reality. Embarrased for staring she tried to look down and mouthed to Rolly "He's there.. Outside", Looking out again transfixed. Rolly turned her head to follow Pratigya's gaze. Pratigya no longer wanted to be couped up inside the cafe, she felt more hot now being inside the shade then she would be if she was outside directly under the sun. But she vaguely knew this heat was forthcoming from within her. Butterflies spun round and round in her stomach, enough to make her feel light and almost like they were going to cause her to be lifted off the ground. She couldn't comprehend this exciting emotion. She raised herself, so that she was standing. Krishna jolted back into reality. He had been caught staring at her. He turned away now, what else could he do? He didn't know either. His heart beat was thudding under his strong chest, but at this precise time his strong chest felt it had turned into a hollow paper Mache.

Inside Pratiya could not anticipate Rolly's conformation of joining her but again as though hypnotised in a trance started towards the exit door. Understanding Pratigya's invoiced words Rolly followed knowing what do.

The above was all I have done so far... soon this is being updated... i decided to post all the done chapters here coz it's been a while since I last updated it and it gives you a chance to catch up and for all the new people to catch up too.
Dosa. xxx

Edited by carisma2 - 25 March 2011 at 5:01pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbara-radhi-roshna1020Minnie.AziyaFilza.dhakarnPristineSoulpiyarapiyari-Deepali-

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Reserved
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Wow!dii. .wndrfl!u hv decided 2 restart it. .i ws waiting 4 so lng. .n tld u 2-3 tyms to update na?hiya!im sooo happy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyaricarisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index