Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Dosa's 1st FF.... Khabi na khabi - SEE P 24 (Page 15)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Hey Carisma, sorry I was busy in the past few days and could take out time only now to read your FF, and I must say it's AMAZING!!! ClapThumbs Up You are MashAllah such a talented person, with all your EAs and your VMs, your Mirch Masala newsletter and now this.

Very well written, I must say, and if you really want to, I say, go ahead and become a novelist. Big smile
Thanks for updating 4 chapters so quickly. Really looking forward to more. I like how Prats is obsessed with Krishna for a change LOL And I'm also wondering why Roli has such a prominent role? Confused Hmm, will wait for that. Plus, your dislike for Arushi is very much evident LOL, though I find it sad that she's mentally challenged Ouch

Btw, I'm not very much into supernatural/paranormal type romances, I like stories with normal ppl more. But if you have some really good ideas for the S/P track, then go ahead with it. I'll read your FF in both conditions. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Awesome update...ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStar

loved how you described every detail.........Smile

ooooh can we have a supernatural story??????????? plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBig smileBig smileBig smile

My attempts at writing horror stories went down the drainLOLLOLLOL im really bad at it.LOL...... plzzz do continueBig smileBig smile

eagerly waiting for next update........... keep it upThumbs Up

View Image

thanks a lot aleena - i'm glad u said supernatural, i love horror and supernatural books and films, on the odd occassions i read humorous ones. i think i'd be more comfy writing supernatural aswell.
And thanks for the lovely compliments.
MERRY X-MAS TO U ASWELL. Have a nice one. I Wanted to go tmk 2mrw, but today we were snowed in and 2mrw odeon closed. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

ClapClapClap Hey Carisma, sorry I was busy in the past few days and could take out time only now to read your FF, and I must say it's AMAZING!!! ClapThumbs Up You are MashAllah such a talented person, with all your EAs and your VMs, your Mirch Masala newsletter and now this.

Very well written, I must say, and if you really want to, I say, go ahead and become a novelist. Big smile
Thanks for updating 4 chapters so quickly. Really looking forward to more. I like how Prats is obsessed with Krishna for a change LOL And I'm also wondering why Roli has such a prominent role? Confused Hmm, will wait for that. Plus, your dislike for Arushi is very much evident LOL, though I find it sad that she's mentally challenged Ouch

Btw, I'm not very much into supernatural/paranormal type romances, I like stories with normal ppl more. But if you have some really good ideas for the S/P track, then go ahead with it. I'll read your FF in both conditions. Smile
THANK YOU, For such a nice heart warming post. you give me more confidence. I like to try and keep you guys entertained.
Roli for now - is a means of Pratigya getting out of the house so she can see her mr, buh when it all gets on track - just like the cv's i'll ditch her.
Coming to Arushi - She is a means of a reason for the SAXENA'S being sad and pareshan. THE CV'S never gave them a good reason - so I gave them arushi. Buh don't worry i won't be cruel.
For me there was no way of showing ARUSHI as a loving sister to Pratz give and take her recent behaviour, so I did something diff for her.  Well that's what I know abt these characters what I will do.
Thanks a lot for your support. and pls giving feedback. Big smile

elle45

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by aleena1

Awesome update...ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStar

loved how you described every detail.........Smile

ooooh can we have a supernatural story??????????? plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBig smileBig smileBig smile

My attempts at writing horror stories went down the drainLOLLOLLOL im really bad at it.LOL...... plzzz do continueBig smileBig smile

eagerly waiting for next update........... keep it upThumbs Up

View Image

thanks a lot aleena - i'm glad u said supernatural, i love horror and supernatural books and films, on the odd occassions i read humorous ones. i think i'd be more comfy writing supernatural aswell.
And thanks for the lovely compliments.
MERRY X-MAS TO U ASWELL. Have a nice one. I Wanted to go tmk 2mrw, but today we were snowed in and 2mrw odeon closed. Cry

I love supernatural/horror stuff not into romantic stuff...... I suggest that you should write something which you are comfortable inSmileSmile

Why would you go to work on x-mas day????? I would never go (any excuse to skip workROFL)........ just chill and relax put your feet up and have a hot coco in front of the fire in your jammies........ aaaaah blissLOL

hmmm any good movies at odeon?????  ooh  and any shopping do before new yrs before the VAT goes up.... the sales will start boxing dayLOL

carisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

I 'M SORRY  CARISMA ,I DID NOT REPL  BECAUSE WAS BUSY .

I LOVED THE UPDATES AND I ENJOYED AFTER A BIG EXAM ..

HOPE NEXT WEEK KRISH START WORKING AND PRAT & KRISH GO TO CIVIL LINE & ENJOY LOVELY MOMENTS ..Wink

THANKS
  MITALY
CARIS  THANKS FOR YT VM I DID NOT KNOW I LOVED IT SO I THOGHT , U KNOW.
THANKS DEAR, KEEP IT UP WE WILL ENJOY THIS HOLIDAYS EVER ,,,..TongueTongue

Edited by mitalpn - 24 December 2010 at 6:39pm

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aleena1] [QUOTE=carisma2][QUOTE=aleena1]
thanks. hehe. i mean snowed in by snow and ice outside. i get al bank hols off. i haven't been 2 wrk for nearly 3 weeks. hheehe going bak midweek next week. ya man i wudnt work on xmas . but luky i get that time of. even taken break 4rm personal busines. buh whether is crap. wot 2 do.
shahbara Senior Member
shahbara
shahbara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hats off to you for this mindblowing part Carisma! and Sorry for this late reply... too busy these days ..to be honest i would personally prefer a normal story as i am a die hard romantic!Wink also it would suit  the story so well... but whatever decision you make will always turn out Awesome... so all the best!Big smile Please update soon!Thumbs Up  

Edited by shefads - 24 December 2010 at 10:23pm

carisma2

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
dii..plss update soon...waiting to read it!!!

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index