Frequent Posters

sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ˜†Impatiently waiting

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow dii awsome ff as i don,t know about ur ff bt when today i c it i read all the 5 parts it,s amazing 1st i thought its love at first sight from pratigya bt no it,s from both sides wounderful like thier bechaini and lost in their on world love it araushi as mantally sick wow dii what a unique idea really love it waiting for next
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally.. I refreshed my mind.. Thank You for starting it again Carisma di.. Di are you planning a Supernormal concept of this FF? If yes, then it would be Wowiee.. Dnt 4get to send me A PM.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Krishna watched in awe as Pratigya glided gracefully out of the enterance of the cafe. She tugged at her scarf which was becoming unruly and getting stuck by the sequences in her dress. How those sequences glistened in the sun.

Pratigya's eyes were fixated on Krishna, who was playing with an empty fork lifted of his full untouched plate. The moment froze.  Both were tranqualised. For Pratigya this was a advent moment.. her chance to satisfy her enquiries on the handsome stranger. She wanted to enter his anonymous world. Pratigya had no idea somethings are better left concealed. She had no idea that Krishna wouldn't bare himself very easily. She was going to draw near him..apologise for her uncomprehendable behaviour the last time they met.  As strong as her intentions were, her feet wasn't providing the mobility to follow her intentions. They seemed stuck in one place.. likewise Krishna's eyes wouldn't turn from hers. Although meters apart they felt  wrapped in each others aura. If this was love, then this was the most beautiful emotion in the world.

Rolly squeezed Pratigya's shoulder urging her forward, which jolted Pratigya and Krishna back to the reality of being two strangers.
Krishna turned away but as soon as he did he turned back towards her helplessly. The young man felt debiliated, unable to move under the spell of this beautiful simple young woman. Her eyes were innocent and harmless .. then why was he feeling so scared of them. There was a definite contingency of falling deep into them.

Chandu and Tunna turned towards Krishna, then slowely followed his stare. The smiles wiped from their face and appetite lost. They stood close almost like they were guarding Krishna against a soul enemy. Krishna couldn't understand their exigency but knew something was surely bothering them.
But this was not the time to be attentive to his friends... this was the time to grasp the opportunity of speaking to the charm caster. For the first time Krishna felt desperate and couldn't understand this vicissitude in him. She was no ordinary person, she was special.
"Abo tum log hatto eeya sey". Said krishna nudging his friends aside.
"No Bhaiya, you can't.. we will not allow it". Cried Tunna. "You don't understand" added  Chandu.
The friends argued amongst them.. as Pratigya watched, her moment was lost. The stranger was surrounded in company. She felt numb and insecure.. she lost the confidence with which she was going to approach him.
Krishna snapped at his friends, "Kaa hua salo! bathiy do.. eeh kaa bakaithy hai. Ek kantaap dengey, susrey eeyan giro gey aur haspital mein utto gey!".
Lost and defeated a inflated Chandu replied "Bhaiya ooh Pratigya hai, Pratigya SAXENA!".

Krishna stood in shock, his body froze as a block, with the occasional twitch in his jaw.  when he came back to his senses, he turned on his heel towards his bike and with bursting anger rode off, leaving Pratigya and his friends staring after him.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
shrutisinha thumbnail
thanxuuuuuuu diiiiii it very nice diiiiiiiii
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How do you do it Carisma? From your insanely funny E.As, beautifully assembled VMs and now an engrossing and excellently written FF?

Another brilliant chapter. πŸ‘πŸΌ So Krishna has some dushmani with the Saxes. Interesting twist. No said the path to true love would be simple.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Jaldi karbo yaar! 😊

Edited by sweet_bhanki - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_bhanki

How do you do it Carisma? From your insanely funny E.As, beautifully assembled VMs and now an engrossing and excellently written FF?

Another brilliant chapter. πŸ‘πŸΌ So Krishna has some dushmani with the Saxes. Interesting twist. No said the path to true love would be simple.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Jaldi karbo yaar! 😊

Thanks doll.. i just did a little one - to get back into it.. i now have the story all mapped out in my head - what am gonna do - so am excited should bring some more tomorrow.

i just enjoy them all darling.. i like all of it.. e.as possibly my fav - second vm's 3rs the food for thought and then the ff.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
very nice update dear.
i like it.

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful update Carisma...I lubbed it!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Hope to read more soon...Keep up with the amazing work!! πŸ‘
Thanx for the pm! πŸ€—

carisma2 thumbnail