Dosa's 1st FF.... Khabi na khabi - SEE P 24 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Tthanks a lot sweetie, u're sooo king. lubbb ya. Okay i'll continue. heheheh u know me i love twists.

i do... i do...πŸ˜†... ur twists are the best.. some of them make me laugh till my stomach hurt... ur emotional athyachars especially brings a smile to my face always, make a dull day bright... i just love them... n ur twists... btw thank you for ur friend's request didi... i have accepted...😊
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

i do... i do...πŸ˜†... ur twists are the best.. some of them make me laugh till my stomach hurt... ur emotional athyachars especially brings a smile to my face always, make a dull day bright... i just love them... n ur twists... btw thank you for ur friend's request didi... i have accepted...😊

rehma35 thumbnail

Thankyou, and thanks for the feedback. I agree the text was amateur as it was intended. I wanted to hold the practise - As the literature I want to write in future will be more for young adults, early age teenagers, Point horror level. It didn't take me long to write this - abt half an hour max. I wasn't sure if it will go well or not - so just wanted to introduce the concept... Buh yes I agree with your comments. It was intended though. πŸ˜‰

Hey books like the twilight series and harry potter series are also meant for young adults and early teens.. theyre not at "point horror level" at all!.. they are great pieces and have been put together perfectly with accordance to the understanding of young adults.. lol there is no excuse for amateur literature unless u plan on writing for an 8 year old lol and if that was the case, this story is wayyy too inappropriate for them! lol as a writer, be sure not to underestimate your readers.. dont "dumb" your story down thinking they wont be able to comprehend it.. u have great vision.. just put it in better words :)

regardless.. that was just a suggestion.. i jjust wanted to clarify my reasoning behind it.. if u still choose to write the way you did.. its ur story ur choice! but yea since ur intent was keep it amateur lol ur right where u wana b
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehma35

Hey books like the twilight series and harry potter series are also meant for young adults and early teens.. theyre not at "point horror level" at all!.. they are great pieces and have been put together perfectly with accordance to the understanding of young adults.. lol there is no excuse for amateur literature unless u plan on writing for an 8 year old lol and if that was the case, this story is wayyy too inappropriate for them! lol as a writer, be sure not to underestimate your readers.. dont "dumb" your story down thinking they wont be able to comprehend it.. u have great vision.. just put it in better words :)

regardless.. that was just a suggestion.. i jjust wanted to clarify my reasoning behind it.. if u still choose to write the way you did.. its ur story ur choice! but yea since ur intent was keep it amateur lol ur right where u wana b

I am not here to show off my writting skills, If you want me to write at stephen Kings level then I can do. and yes I will write books for 8 year olds aswell. Like I said this was just intended to introduce the concept.I have other things that I do on the forum, so like I said it wasn't something I was sure about getting into. Besides I notice that you are very critical in all my posts that you attend. The level at which my ff was written wasn't at a 8 year old level love. The books that you are talking about are written at a different level altogether than the point books, trust me I have every single book in that brand. Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
serialmaniac thumbnail
yr ff is the only one which potrays krish as the serail guy...a uneducated one (i noticed the allahabadi accentπŸ˜†).....lagi raho....keep on writing
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialmaniac

yr ff is the only one which potrays krish as the serail guy...a uneducated one (i noticed the allahabadi accentπŸ˜†).....lagi raho....keep on writing

Thanks yaar - I cannot imagine Krish any other way - You know me I like doing things differently. πŸ˜ƒ- buh i'll give him some form of education. hehee.
rehma35 thumbnail

I am not here to show off my writting skills, If you want me to write at stephan Kings level then I can do. and yes I will write books for 8 year olds aswell. Like I said this was just intended to introduce the concept.I have other things that I do on the forum, so like I said it wasn't something I was sure about getting into. Besides I notice that you are very critical in all my posts that you attend. The level at which my ff was written wasn't at a 8 year old level love. The books that you are talking about are written at a different level altogether than the point books, trust me I have every single book in that brand.

u shouldnt take it so personally.. like i sed.. i was just telling u my reason behind the suggestions thats all!.. i have nothing against u.. i dont even know u!.. if ur gona post something online for hundreds of people to see while ASKING them to comment "whether you like it or not" then you shoudl be ready to hear different opinions as well.. i didnt mean to attack your posts in any way.. i have wrtten comments on many posts other than urs.. and they have all taken it very constructively..  im sorry if u were offended in anyway.. i wont comment on urs from now on if that makes u feel n e better..
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehma35

u shouldnt take it so personally.. like i sed.. i was just telling u my reason behind the suggestions thats all!.. i have nothing against u.. i dont even know u!.. if ur gona post something online for hundreds of people to see while ASKING them to comment "whether you like it or not" then you shoudl be ready to hear different opinions as well.. i didnt mean to attack your posts in any way.. i have wrtten comments on many posts other than urs.. and they have all taken it very constructively..  im sorry if u were offended in anyway.. i wont comment on urs from now on if that makes u feel n e better..

whether u comment on mine or don't that's a personal choice. Thanks for explaining that you were not intending personal attacks. I took your feed back constructively - and Like i said that it was intentional - my aim was more on getting an insight regarding the concept accross - whether readers approved of the role reversal storyline. If you see my work - You'll understand my posts and work better. I wasn't concentrating in describing the characters in the first instance - that will come later. Why Pratz was facinated with the kneeling character will be revealed later aswell. As  you can see Pratigya is not yet been described either. Come to my emotional athyachar threads -You'll understand me better.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww very nice πŸ‘πŸΌ good start.. liked it! 
Arushi is mentally retarded 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† good one πŸ˜‰
please continue and update soon! 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

awww very nice πŸ‘πŸΌ good start.. liked it! 

Arushi is mentally retarded 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† good one πŸ˜‰
please continue and update soon! 

Thanks a lot yaar - glad u enjoyed it