Bigg Boss Season 4

punishment not fair...

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Am talking abt veena's punishment for tomo....big boss asked her to sit on the floor and have food..punishment is simple..instead he shd have told her..big boss ka adla aadesh tak veena can't touch her darling ashu 😆😆😆.

BB was talking abt samaj..phew..where was his samaj,when they were sleeping together and then that mukammal act..wah BB..tussi great ho....dancing on the table is wrong no doubt but what abt her dirty acts with ash? that is okay with BB?😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post chitra ji👏
Even i wonder the same.
Most of the people take food while they sit on floor and this punishment is not jastified.
we should give punishment 2 BB 4 showing all those BEEP clips😡
how abt showing sara-ali's first night on national tv? on that time where was his samaaj and culture?🐷
why he didn't punish khali? coz he was also keeping his leg on the dining table.
ashmit was cleaning the table with a broom..then y he didn't take any action?🥺
I know abt this BB's mentality, tomorrow veena'll wear a mini skirt and she'll sit on floor. BB wanna show more vulgar clips 4 us.🤢

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah did not understand how is it punishment ?? 😕
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

Nice post chitra ji👏

Even i wonder the same.
Most of the people take food while they sit on floor and this punishment is not jastified.
we should give punishment 2 BB 4 showing all those BEEP clips😡
how abt showing sara-ali's first night on national tv? on that time where was his samaaj and culture?🐷
why he didn't punish khali? coz he was also keeping his leg on the dining table.
ashmit was cleaning the table with a broom..then y he didn't take any action?🥺
I know abt this BB's mentality, tomorrow veena'll wear a mini skirt and she'll sit on floor. BB wanna show more vulgar clips 4 us.🤢

Thanks Rasny.

yeah,I know BB is very unfair..giving veena such a simple punishment...what the hell.I completely agree with u
Mishlae thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you are absolutely right. Veena is going to take full advantage of this punishment. Her brain is very fertile and creative in tis area. Another possible career other than spa, cleaners could be of being a mausi and training newcomers in this field. 

Rasny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

Thanks Rasny.

yeah,I know BB is very unfair..giving veena such a simple punishment...what the hell.I completely agree with u

it is not a punishment. if it is considered as a punishment then this would be an insult for ppl who eat food sitting on the floor. isn't?
Mishlae thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Like Dolly's juta polish punishment BB should get chaddis from the local area and make her wash😆

Rasny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mishlae

Like Dolly's juta polish punishment BB should get chaddis from the local area and make her wash😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
good idea😳
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thts not called a punishment.....
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

🤣
good idea😳