India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

punishment not fair...

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Am talking abt veena's punishment for tomo....big boss asked her to sit on the floor and have food..punishment is simple..instead he shd have told her..big boss ka adla aadesh tak veena can't touch her darling ashu LOLLOLLOL.

BB was talking abt samaj..phew..where was his samaj,when they were sleeping together and then that mukammal act..wah BB..tussi great ho....dancing on the table is wrong no doubt but what abt her dirty acts with ash? that is okay with BB?Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet4lifeprattsroshnii.Monami.aritziasweet_angel27Rasny-shabz-kooliioNishita123Chingaari

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Nice post chitra jiClap
Even i wonder the same.
Most of the people take food while they sit on floor and this punishment is not jastified.
we should give punishment 2 BB 4 showing all those BEEP clipsAngry
how abt showing sara-ali's first night on national tv? on that time where was his samaaj and culture?Pig
why he didn't punish khali? coz he was also keeping his leg on the dining table.Wacko
ashmit was cleaning the table with a broom..then y he didn't take any action?Broken Heart
I know abt this BB's mentality, tomorrow veena'll wear a mini skirt and she'll sit on floor. BB wanna show more vulgar clips 4 us.Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahin.Monami.aritziahide-shabz-Chits1

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Yeah did not understand how is it punishment ?? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.Rasny

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Nice post chitra jiClap
Even i wonder the same.
Most of the people take food while they sit on floor and this punishment is not jastified.
how abt showing sara-ali's first night on national tv? on that time where was his samaaj and culture?Pig
why he didn't punish khali? coz he was also keeping his leg on the dining table.Wacko
ashmit was cleaning the table with a broom..then y he didn't take any action?Broken Heart
I know abt this BB's mentality, tomorrow veena'll wear a mini skirt and she'll sit on floor. BB wanna show more vulgar clips 4 us.Dead

Thanks Rasny.

yeah,I know BB is very unfair..giving veena such a simple punishment...what the hell.I completely agree with u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.RasnyChingaari

Mishlae Senior Member
Mishlae
Mishlae

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

you are absolutely right. Veena is going to take full advantage of this punishment. Her brain is very fertile and creative in tis area. Another possible career other than spa, cleaners could be of being a mausi and training newcomers in this field. 

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by Rasny

Nice post chitra jiClap
Even i wonder the same.

Thanks Rasny.

yeah,I know BB is very unfair..giving veena such a simple punishment...what the hell.I completely agree with u
it is not a punishment. if it is considered as a punishment then this would be an insult for ppl who eat food sitting on the floor. isn't?Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.Chits1Nishita123Chingaari

Mishlae Senior Member
Mishlae
Mishlae

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Like Dolly's juta polish punishment BB should get chaddis from the local area and make her washLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiya_21683.Monami.Chingaari

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishlae

Like Dolly's juta polish punishment BB should get chaddis from the local area and make her washLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
good ideaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

Go to top