India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mayur OS: Wedding Planner (Page 5)

lopli Senior Member
lopli
lopli

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Hi guys i am really sorry for such a late update, but i was really busy.

Part 2

Mayank: "Hi hows this looking". He stepped out of the try room in a brown sherwani.

Nups looked up at him and wrinkled her nose, nodded as a no.

Mayank: "Oh Sheesh Nups this is like the 28th sherwani I have tried on and you have rejected".

Nups: "well the color is not suiting your skin tone, and not to forgot it is your wedding and I am your wedding planner".

Mayank: "If I knew I would be tortured like this, I would have looked for a different wedding planner".

Nups: "well you learn from your mistakes, now go change and we will go to shop thats on the 4th floor".

Mayank: "do we have to?".

Nups: "Well yes unless you want to get married in shorts".

Mayank: "You know Girls can be so irritating sometimes".

Nups: "Well good luck cause you are marrying girl".

Mayank: "Unfortunately".

Nups: "very funny now go change, this will be our last shop promise".

Both Mayank and Nupur go to another shop in the mall, while nupur was going through sherwani's Mayank was looking at lengha's.

Nups: "hi Mayank I found the perfect sherwani for you".

Mayank: "Oh not again, hey nups look at this lengha, isn't it beautiful". Mayank shows her a marron and purplish lengha, light weighted with goldish embrodiery it was looking beautiful.

Nups: "it looks nice, but it so light, I mean your bride likes heavy embrodiery clothes for her I think this would be dull".

Mayank: "well, how about this one". He picks another golde reddish lengha very heavy.

Nups: "yah thats perfect for her, and anyways would you take this sherwani and try it on please".

Nups pushed mayank towards the try room. As mayank went inside to change, nups looked at the lengha, she was getting bored so she thought of trying the lengha mayank was looking at before.

After few minutes nups came out wearing the lengha, she went to the corner and looked in the mirror. Just then Mayank stepped out of his try room he was about to say something, when his eyes fell upon nups wearing the lengha she was looking beautiful, mayank was stunned looking at her, he had never seen her in a indian dress other than suits that too rarely, she was looking gorgeous. Then he looked at her back and he realized that her dory was undone, he walked over and did it for her. Nups looked up at mayank's touch. They both looked in the mirror. The smiled, they looked perfect together made for each other. Mayank felt the same feeling he felt in the morning, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Mayank: "Hi,you look gorgeous".

Nups: "uhmm huh thanks". She was about to walk away when mayank spoke.

Mayank: "Um excuse me how do I look". He was looking handsome in his black sherwani, with silver design.

Nups: "Perfect".

Mayank: "thanks finally".

Nups: "your welcome".

Mayank and Nups go to change and then mayank went to buy the sherwani and the lengha he had chosen for his future wife (Not the one nups wore), while nups was waiting outside the shop.

Mayank: "hi come on lets go".

Nups: "Okay".

After 20 minutes of driving mayank stops the car in fron of nups favorite hotels.

Nups: "mayank why did you stop the car its 9 o clock, I have to get home and separate the decoration stuff for your wedding hall".

Mayank: "I know I know, but we are having dinner, we haven't eaten anything since breakfast, and I am hungry".

Nups: "but I am not please drop me home and then you can do whatever you want, I have to do a lot of work".

Mayank: "I don't care, you can watch me eat cause I am not going anywhere".

Nups: "you are so stubborn".

Mayank: "Thats why we are friends". He gets of the car so does nups. The both go in the resturant to eat.

Nups: "you are so getting me late, I need to do many things".

Mayank: "will you please chillax, what do you want to eat".

Nups: "nothing".

Mayank: "If you don't tell me I will order ever single dish on the menu".

Nups: "Yah right".

Mayank: "Hey waiter". A waiter comes up.

Waiter: "yes Sir what can I get for you".

Mayank: "everthing".

Waiter: "Excuse me".

Mayank: "I said get everything on the menu from starters to deserts".

Nups: Shut up mayank, I hate you, hey can I get one Lasagnia with alfredo sauce on the side, thank you".

Mayank: (gives a victory smile) "Can I also get the same thanks".

Nups: "You are seriously too much".

Mayank: "I know, anyways I have something for you". He takes out a box and gives it too nups.

Nups takes it and opens it, it was lengha she had tried on.

Nups: "Mayank what is this, this was for your wife".

Mayank: "not really you looked gorgeous in this and I a sure no one else can look that pretty in this dress".

Nups: "thanks"

Mayank: "Nups I have request".

Nups: "hmm"

Mayank: "Would you please wear this at my wedding".

Nups: "You are kidding people will think I am the bride".

Mayank: "so good na then you might also find your groom and will marry in the altar".

Nups: "I think this wedding is getting in your head you have completely lost it".

Mayank: "I guess". Then there food come and mayank goes to drop nups at her apartement. Nups gets out of the car so does mayank.

Nups: "Hi mayank will you like some coffee".

Mayank: "No its 11 o clock I have to go home now".

Nups: "Ok and remember tomorrow we are meeting at London square at 10 or else".

Mayank: "I know I will be there, Good Nights nups".

Nups: "Good night Mayank".

Nups looks at the clock, it was 9: 30, she was 10 minutes away from reaching the london square. She was wearing jeans and gray guess t-shirt looking gorgeous holding a guess bag and her coat.

She was walking, when she viewed a wishing fountain. It was the most popular fountain of London. People get a little box and a paper they wrote their wish on the paper and threw it in the fountain, their was a person in there who had to go and find the box, if he found it then it will come true if not then it won't. Nupur didn't knew why but she bought the box and the little paper. She sat on nearby rock and started writing in the paper.

Mayank, the only thing I wish was if I could tell you that I LOVE YOU, and I always will.

She goes near the fountain and throws the box, however she doesn't wait for the person to bring it back, she starts to walk away when a random girl stops her.

RG: "Hey excuse you have to wait to find out if its going to come true or not the person dived in".

Nups looks at the girl and smiles.

Nups: "I dont have to wait because I know my wish is never going to come true". She leaves from there.

She didn't know that mayank was witnessing all this he saw her throw the box in the fountain, he was standing behind her, but he couldn't understand why she left. He walked over to the fountain where the diver was waiting to give nups her box which he had taken out.

Mayank: "Hey can you give me the bax, she is my friend I will give it to her".

Mayank takes the box and opens, he takes out the note and reads. He is shocked at what is written on it.

Enjoy, please do leave your comments/reviews.

Happy New Year to all of you! :)

Edited by lopli - 01 January 2011 at 6:45pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009drkhoobsooratmayur247supriyamnfandhano_Tejankprerana_mjhtAmritaReddymayurg2010Nirvrithicutiepie12prerna_agrawalanju011aysha1989DhanakZcrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artiMystiquedbr_kmichidaniella05rads14kheya-mayurgopi06SujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Fire-firebird-mayur_eternallove.mayurarti-Samira-sreevijayan.SilentPrincess--jiya--dynamic_dollmayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123hgrhrFaria.Maria.shootingstar.xxshafy_MNannie07Sunshine Girl.SA.

Rabiah Senior Member
Rabiah
Rabiah

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Wow loved both parts..
Loving MN... O the note.. well Nups wish did come true..
Why isnt Mayank marrying Nups... ??

-Rabiah

dbr_kmichi IF-Dazzler
dbr_kmichi
dbr_kmichi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
hey
happy new year..!!

awesome update...so mayank got to know...wonder wat'll happen next
continue soon

divya
Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Wishing u a very happy new year dear

beautiful update.
it was quite interesting
now i m curious to knw wht will happen next
update next part soon

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
happy new year to u too may all ur wishes n dreamz n new year resolutions cum true....Smile
wow da update ws great mayank for da 1st time ws on time n witnessed all dis luved it n now he knws it all greatBig smile
crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
aww i am soooooooooo happy yes yes yes ur osom
DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
wao mayank now it great great pary
        i am just imaging how beautiful they are looking in those weeding dresses
love the part plz cont soon
.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
loved the update.eagerly waiting for next part.

Go to top