India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mayur OS: Wedding Planner (Page 11)

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked Yeh kya hai? Update? LOLLOL Wow ... your update was mindblowing (even though we all had to wait foreverAngry) Your MayUr OS touched me soo muchEmbarrassed LOVE IT!
BrilliantBig smile

prerna_agrawal Goldie
prerna_agrawal
prerna_agrawal

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
hey!.... awesome updtae!!!..... loved it!!!!...... its really very painful....... plzzz make them together!!!!....... n do pm me!
Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Nice part.
lopli Senior Member
lopli
lopli

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys how are you all, i know again i took long time to update, but here is the final update of this story.

Nups unlocked the door of her flat, stepped in eyes all smeared with the eyeliner because of crying. She slowly walked inside regaining all the memories Mayank and her spent together. She was exhausted, upset frustrated. She started moving towards her bedroom as tears again started rolling down her eyes again. She entered her room without caring to turn on the light.

Mayank: "hello sweetheart how are you?" Nups jumped a little form the voice she looked towards her bed (she thought she was just imagining Mayank's voice) and saw a body lying down with his hands behind his head, light from the moon showed Mayank's face. Nups couldn't belive what was he doing here or was she just imagining. She stood there for few moments no words coming out of her mouth except tears rolling down her eyes.

Mayank: "I am for real". He got up and turned on the lights. Nups stood there stunned confused what was mayank doing here.

Nups: "mayank what are you doing here?"

Mayank: "waiting for you obviously".

Nups: "What mayank what about anjali the wedding????"

Mayank: "i broke it nups, I can't live with giving you pain".

Nups: "have you gone nuts mayank, what about the promise that you will marry Anjali".

Mayank: "what about the promise you made that you will always be happy, (he clears a tear from her cheek and shows it to her) what is this". Nups shivered at his touch.

Nups: " I am not upset mayank its just".

Mayank: "i didn't break the marriage nups Anjali loved someone else and she stopped the wedding and left". Nups was shocked.

Nups: "what?"

Mayank: "so nups I was thinking since my mom really wanted me to get married today, so I was thinking I should get married if not anjali then the other bride". Nups didn't know what to do she was amazed that her luck could be so good.

Nups: "Okay so do you have someone in mind".

Mayank: "yes the one standing next to me".

Nups: "mayank I can't believe this is happening".

Mayank: "well it is and I think we should leave now the alter is ready everything is waiting". He takes nups hands and they start their journey towards their new life together.

As mayank and nups ran down the stairs towards their car, mayank started smiling.

Mayank: "hi nups we are an extraordinary couple".

Nups: "How come?"

Mayank: "usually couples run away from the wedding and we are running towards it". They both laugh.

After 2 hours of ritual, wedding cermoninies and taking belssings. Mayank and Nupur were married. Mayank's parents didn't have any issue with the wedding they had always considered nups as their daughter, infact they were really happy.

Nups was now in Mayank's room balcony everything felt different now, she had been in his so many times, but this feeling was different she was noe MS. Nupur Sharma. Just then Mayank entered the room, he looked at nups, she looked so beautiful standing under the moon.

He walked over to her, she turned around hearing his sound, mayank moved forward to hug, her while nups jerked back a little. Then nups forward and mayank jerked back. This was weird for them now they were more then friends husband and wife.

Mayank: (tried to break the awkward silence) "this is a little weird huh".

Nups: "hmm it is"

Mayank: "But we were friends and we will be, right".

Nups: "right". Mayank could sense that nups was uncomfortable with his proximity, he knew she felt a little awkward being physical so suddenly.

Mayank: "Nups relax I won't do anything, you should now me by now, why don't you go change, and I will change to". Nups nods her hand goes to the washroom, after she coem out, mayank is nowehere in the room, she goes around the house looking for her. Finally she found him on the terrace wearing a pj and cartoon t-shirt.

Nups: "mayank why are you up here".

Mayank: "nothing I just came here the night so beautiful right".

Nups: (looks up at the sky stars were shining) "yah it is", she walks over and towards mayank.

Both of them lie on the swing near by, together feeling each other.

Mayank: "nupus I am realy sorry" They were lying together, nups head was on mayank's arm looking at the sky.

Nups: "Sorry for what".

Mayank: "for hurting you like this, I can't believe that I could never realize you loved me".

Nups: "mayank it was not your fault, you should not blame your self, now we are together husband and wife, I love you mayank".

Mayank: "i love you too".

Mayank: "i think now we should go take some rest". Mayank tries to get up when nups pulls him down on her, she touches her lips with his lips, there heartbeat rises and the kiss becomes a passionate one. Like this nups life changes, something she thought she had lost forever found her way back to her, her love. Mayank nups finally became one.

I know i have rushed the ending a little bit, but i wanted to work on other FFs.

Thank you all for all of your supporting me through this story!

Do leave your review/comments.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dreambigsupriyamnfanAmritaReddyNirvrithiginny09aysha1989mayur-ki-diwanianju011cutiepie12daniella05dbr_kmichidrmahaBhawna_artiDhanakZ.SilentOceancrazymayuriankheya-mayurWings-of-Fire-firebird-SujaLuvsMayur--jiya---Samira-_ArTi4ever_.SilentPrincesssreevijayanlove.mayurartishootingstar.xx-SupriyaluvsMN-dynamic_dollFaria.shafy_MNannie07.SA.

daniella05 IF-Dazzler
daniella05
daniella05

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
awesome update!!!
and nice ending..
Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Hi dear
it was a beautiful ending
finally mayur got married
loved it so much
happy for my mayur
waiting for ur other update
take care

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
it was awsome update. i realy like the story line..pls add me in ur pm list will w8 4ur next update........Smile

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

AWSOME UPDATE.

NICE ENDING..........

Go to top