Frequent Posters

crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
for god sake updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Guys how are you all, probaly really angry with me. I am really sorry for not updating my FFs, but i was seriously busy, i had finals and projects, and i wasn't able to write . I am really sorry.
Anyways with no further delay.

Part 3

Tring, Tring, Nups doorbell rang she went to open the door it was none other than Mayank.

Nups: "wow Mayank what are you doing here at this hour" she said checking her clock it was 10 in the night.

Mayank: "Uhh". Nups sensed something was wrong Mayank was never this quiet.

Nups: "What are you scared of your marriage tomorrow?" She said hiding a smile.

Mayank: "It amazing how you can hide your pain, through you smile".

Nups: "what Pain?".

Mayank: "i want a straighforward answer Nups, do you love me?".

Nups: "what?"

Mayank: "You know exaclty what DO YOU LOVE ME? Mayank said in a higher tone.

Nups takes a deep breath and looks straight Mayank in the eye.

Nups: "yes I love You". Mayank was speechless, he looked at Nupur who portrayed no emotion, but strenght. Suddenly unexpected thing happened Nupur started laughing. Mayank looked at her confused.

Nups: "OH Ho Mayank look at your face, you look so out of words, I Love you but the friends type love you know like how friends love each other". Nups was trying realy hard to control the situation, but she was loosing herself looking into Mayank's deep brown eyes. She tried to walk past Mayank, but he caught her arm before she could escape. He pulled her back, she bumped into his chest, he held her tightly his eyes filled with anger, why he didn' t knew.

Mayank: "another Lie, Nups you know you can't lie to me then stop trying, I know (he shows her the wish note)". Nups looks down, tears froming in her eyes.

Mayank: "Nups look at me (he takes her face in his hand caress her cheeks) why didn't you tell me Nupur, did you think that I wouldn't love you"

Nups: "(she whishpered slowly) I was scared mayank of loosing you I though if you knew my feelings then our friendship will be broken and I couldn't afford to loose you Mayank"

Mayank: "Thats why you hid you pain, Nups we promised that we will tell each other everything, but you broke the promise nups you broke the trust.

Nups: "i know mayank I am sorry, I love you mayank". Nups hugged mayank, who hugged her back. He whishpered I love you in her year. Finally she had confessed her love, and he loved her too, they were together. (nups thought: "she realized what she was doing her was getting married tomorrow") She separated from mayank who gave her smile.

Mayank: "i still can't believe that you thought I wouldn't love you, you are the only girl I wanted, only I took longer to realize it.".

Nups: "way too long". Mayank got hold of nups hand and he pulled her toward the door.

Mayank: "Lets go Nupur we should tell my mom right now". Nups didn't budge.

Nups: "no Mayank we can't do this, it too late you can't break the wedding now".

Mayank: "What Nups?"

Nups: "Mayank think logically, your mom has fixed the marriage, Anjali is getting ready for the marriage I can't break her dreams, Mayank its not right, I won't be able to do this Mayank, you have to get married Mayank".

Mayank: "are you nuts nupur I can't do this, finding that"

Nups: "That I love you, think that this didn't happen you didn't find the note or anything, mayank".

Mayank: "i can't do this to you nups, I can't leave you in pain".

Nups: "Mayank, I love you, finally I got to say to say it, to feel it even for a moment, but it is everything to me now, but you think mayank how would you tell this to your parents, how would your mom feels, mayank we can't hurt these realtionships for making a new one".

MayanK : " I don't know why nupur but I agree with you, but I can't hurt you, I can't leave with this guilt of leaving you giving you tears".

Nups: "You wouldn't have to Mayank I promise I would always be happy".

Mayank: "Promise me then Nups that you will never cry, you will always tell me the truth, you will always be happy, and you will move on". He puts his hand in towards nupur for the promise. Nups looked at she couldn't do this she had loved him for 2 years. Her brain told her to make the promise, while her heart said not to, because she wouldn't keep those promises. As always she listened to her brain, and shook mayank's hand. They stared into each others eyes, first and maybe the last time as lovers, it was painful, but they were trying their best to hide the pain.

Mayank: "i think I should go now" He said taking away his hand.

Nups: "yah you should, goodnight" Mayank leaves and nups breaks down, she had lost her love in few moments, she was braking her promise, by crying, but what could she do.

Mayank's Mom: "Nups"

Nups: "yes aunty".

Mayank's Mom: "oh you look stunning in this lengha (nups looked down at the lengha she was wearing the one mayank had gifted her), and I love how you have decorated this hall, this wedding would be the best in London".

Nups: "Of course Aunty after all it is my best friends wedding".

Mayank's Mom: "Oh yah where is the groom and the bride, the alter is all set Pandit is waiting for them".

Nups: "Relax aunty after all it is there big day, they will have a special entrance". Just then Mayank came down the big staircase holding, anjali's hand, he was looking amazing in sherwani that Nups heads chose. They both walked towards Nups and Mayank's mom.

Mayank's Mom: "wow beta you look awesome together". Mayank looked at nupur, he was hurt by her decision, but he knew that she was right in some aspects, he could see the tears froming in her eyes and how she was trying to hide them. He felt the urge to hug her to clear her tears but he couldn't he was bonded by her promise. What hurt him the most was the guilt that he was resposible for tears.

Nupur on the other hand, was loosing her self as the seconds ticked and mayank walked to the alter. She felt all of her dreams breaking, shattering in pieces and she was helpless. A lone tear escaped her eyes, as she saw the marriage rituals have started. (Nups thought: This is it mayank I have done the job as your wedding planner now there is no need for me to stay.) She turned her back to the wedding and started to walk toward the exit.

Finally she stepped out the hall, into the open space, looking at sky the bright shining moon. Now she had no fear of someone seeing her tears.

Nups: "I love you mayank and I always will, this was it I walked out of the wedding, The Wedding of My Love.

Picture abhi baki hai mere Dost (Movie had not finished yet)!

Please do comment on how you like it or not!

Also i will try to update my other FF by tomorrow, and when these are closer to finish i would write other ff's if you guys are willing to read!

Thanks for you patience and i am really sorry for the late update!

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwww plzzzz dnt do dis to nupur....cudnt c her crying.....n well yeah picture to abhi baqi hi hai abhi to dil wale apni dulhaaniya le k jaen ge...loved deir confession......cont. soon plzzz
love u😊
loved it... do continue 😊
thx for the pm... do pm me for ur next update too 😊
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update 👏
do continue soon.....
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was  wonderful and as well as heart wrenching update yaar
i loved that they confessed their love but then they sacrifice it for the sake of M.MOM and anjali
i feel really sad for Mayur- specially for nupur............
plz dont do this with my nups
i wanna c Mayur 2gether
i m waiting for ur twist.......................

and plz do cont ur other ff

and abt ur new ff-plz do start dear
i m with u- i really love to read ur FF

take care

lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting for the twist...
lovely update..!!
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update dear!
shukar hai ke picture abhi baki hai 😉
waiting eagerly for the next part
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊 
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is not done! you update after so long and you give this heart attack. pls fix it yaar. i cant see nupur in tears.
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ahh....... finally.. u updated.............
i ws sooo eager abt... dis part...😳
cumin 2 d update.....
yay................MN confessd!🥳
yeh kya... 😲 dey gonna  sacrifice....🥺
but last lyn... sumhow... is givin me +ve vibes...😃
i hope... sab kuch accha ho jaye.......😳
thnx 4 d pm...
aww... best of luck 4 ur studies riya!👍🏼