Mayur OS: Wedding Planner

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys, i have written another OS on Mayur. Its a little differen then most of my other writings.

Here it is
 Here I was sitting in my apartment in London wearing a tank top and shorts, though it was snowing outside. But I was boiling well not really boiling, but angry I was angry at myself. I was upset at Mayank though I knew I didn't have any right to be, he was the only person who knew everything about me I love him, but he doesn't know this. I never had enough courage to share the closest feeling to my heart to my best friend. And now half hour earlier he called to announce that I was his wedding planner, for sec I felt my world turn upside down, he was getting married to someone else. I hang up on him without saying anything, I knew it wasn't right but it was better than letting him hear the crack in my voice. I looked at the clock it was 9, I slipped into by Pj's and went into my room to sleep, not at all, but to cry the whole night regretting not telling him that I loved him. Just as I walked into my room, it was dark, I let out a scream there was a figure on my open window half inside half outside.

Mayank: "Oh God you are hurting my ears Nups shutup". I recognized the voice instantly, I turned the lights on and could see his face clearly now. Just like every time I saw him my heart skipped a beat. Tears started to form in my eyes as I remembered he was getting married. I composed myself. I could tell him my feelings now, it would be wrong. I walked towards him.

Nupur: "You know Mr. Sharma it is very wrong to come at girl's house through the window and moreover in the middle of the night".

Mayank: " Well Mrs. Bhushan if you look at the clock it not the middle of night just 9 o clock, and you should know by now that I am not a door fan, I prefer your window better, and if you cared so much you should keep it closed, If you would now help before I fall".I sigh and help him get inside.

Nupur: "What are you doing here mayank".

Mayank: "Wow Ms. Bhushan is this the way to treat your guests no hi, or offer of a snack?"

Nupur: "Oh Hello Mr. Sharma how are you today, would you like some snacks or how about a cup of coffee".

Mayank: "I wouldn't mind a cup of coffee". Nupur irritatedly walked out towards her kitchen mayank followed her. He jumped and sat on the slap, while nupur put the coffee fry pan on the stove.

Mayank: "Why did you hang up on me?" I closed my eyes hoping I would just vanish from there somehow that was question I didn't want him to ask.

Nups: "i didn't its just my phone ran out of battery". A straightforward lie, but what else could I say to him.

Mayank: "Well then why didn't you pick up your house phone when I was calling". I knew he was not goind to let me off this easy, he knew me to well.

Nups: "I was busy cleaning the house, and I knew you would just bug me so".

Mayank: "You know you are bad at lying then why do you even try, and you think that my wedding is not important, you didn't even congratulate me". Tear rolled down my eyes fortunately I had my back to him so he couldn't notice it. I cleaned it with the back of my hand and turned to face him.

Nups: "Congratulation". I said a little brusequely and walked out of the ktchen, he followed then I felt his hand on my arm, he pulled me back and I bumped into his chest.

Nups: "ouch mayank".

Mayank: "What is wrong nupur, why are you behaving like this"

Nups: "nothing is wrong Mayank"

Mayank: "oh really then whats up with this attitude comeon Nupur we share everything with each other, now tell me". He was looking deeo into my eyes which was effecting me a lot.

Nups: "Mayank I am scared".

Mayank: "Scared of what Nups".

Nups: "Mayank I lo.....( I controlled myself, I couldn't fo this to him, he was happy) am scared of loosing you"

Mayank: "What?"

Nups: "Mayank, you are my best friend my only support now you are getting married things will change between you and me, you might not have enough time for me". Another lie.

Mayank hugs her tightly

Mayank: "Oh my bacha is scared of loosing me" (he takes it as a joke and starts giggling, Nups gets irritated and pushes him away.

Nups: "Oh thanks sharma for respecting my emotions".

Mayank: "Okay I am sorry but nups you are acting so dumb you know what you mean to me I would never leave you, nothing will change we would always be like this".

Nups gives him and unsured look.

Mayank: "Ok yah maybe I would stop coming through the window and start using the door for a change, but I thought you would like that".

Nups: (thinking in her mind) "Only if I could tell you the truth about my tears Mayank".

Mayank moved closer to her and hugged her.

Mayank: "So will you be my wedding Planner, cause you are the best".

Nups: " Yah but only if you promise to help out". Both of them go out in the balcony with their coffee mugs.

Mayank: "Okay fine make me work at my own wedding".

Nups: "well you have to loose something to gain something". Both drink their coffee feeling the cold breeze of london.

Nupur entered Mayank's room, she looked around and saw mayank was still sleeping while his alarm clock was going off. She went to the alarm clock and turned it off and sighed. She put her purse on a nearby chair.

Nups: "Oh hello Mr. Sharma wake up its 9 'o' clock, we have to go shopping" she shakes mayank.

Mayank: "nups you go alone, let me sleep". He doesn't budge.

Nups: "excuse me we are going for your wedding clothes now get up".

Mayank: "You can go buy them".

Nups: "Mayank sharma I am warning you if you don't get up I will make you".

Mayank: "hmm hmmmm". Nupur goes in the Bathroom gets a bucket of water and dumps it on mayank. He gets up instantly feeling the cold water.

Mayank: "what the hec is wrong with you Nupur". Nups smiles

Nups: "i told you if you don't get up I will make you".

Mayank: "Oh really". With an instant movement mayanks hand landed on nups arm he pulled her onto the bed with him. Now mayank was on top of nupur, their face was two inches apart. Mayank shaked his head, making water droplets from his head fall on nups face nups closed her eyes. Mayank felt this weird feeling that he never felt before, he looked at nups closed eyes and the water droplet going down her cheek, she looked ike an Anjel. Nupur opened her eyes slowly and they both shared an eye lock. Suddenly mayank's phone went of and both of them came back to realtiy mayank got up from the bed and helped her too.

Nups: (wipping off the water droplets from her face) "Now mr. sharma I am giving you exactly 15 minutes to get ready".

Mayank: "Oh hello i just woke up give me thirty minutes please"

Nups: "noop 15 minutes or else plan you wedding yourself". Nupur was going out of his room.

Mayank: "Hey Bhushan ( Nups turns around) You look very sexy today". Nupur blushed at mayank's remark even mayank was shocked at what he had said. Nupur smiled and walked out of the room.

I will try to continue it soon, but please do leave your reviews/comments

Thank you
Wow
it was a lovely update
really very nice start
i loved the storyline
nups loves mayank but maynk dont knw abt it

and now mayank has requested  nups as his weeding planner
hmm very interesting
lovely update dear
pla update next part soon
Interesting start..plz do update soon:)))
it was a lovely update
really very nice start
i loved the storyline
nups loves mayank but maynk dont knw abt it

and now mayank has requested  nups as his weeding planner
hmm very interesting
lovely update dear

i hope mayank would recognise his love for very sooonnnn
pla update next part soon
plzzzzzzzzzzz pm me when u update it's fantastic i soooo loved it
Amazin, awesome, fabulous.. What not.. It was a gr8 update... MayUr are best friends and nupur loves him, but he's getting engaged.... Awesome start, please do continue soon... Can't wait...

-Laiba
hey ria.. one more Os!
aww.. its awesum
luvd it!
thnx 4 d pm!
awesome start!!..... loved it!!........ plzzz continue soon!!!..... n do pm me when u update!!.......:)
nice os.
plz continue it ...............n plz update next part asap.
thanks for the pm.
hey nice one!really liked it........
do con soon!!😛