Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Why ppl are not looking at Robindo's fault (Page 2)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
i love robby bt dis s really unacceptable da way everybody behaves in ganguly house includin onu at times...

CV's are goin haywire and dats not surprising at all

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
actually why no one except anurag all were not angry on robby for the thing which he did .confusing cv's plz concentrate on this plzzzzzz
FSM-93 Senior Member
FSM-93
FSM-93

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Yea totally agreed with all of u.....I love Robbie from the bottom of my heart and I have supported him from the times when he wasn't been given importance in TL but now I cant do anything but think that how can he even imagine that Molly would have excepted the child if she found this out after marriage this is ridiculous.....and i'm with Molly on this her decision to leave Robbie was right....and I thought Shekhar would have kicked Robbie and his child out of the house or something like hes does every time with Anu.......
   Im sorry if I sounded rude....my apologizes to those ppl who dint like my post....I'm just pissed at CVs destroying TL......Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-jas-x

-Arushi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
yes, ganguly's did act weird yesterday, specially ananya .... even if robi is their son they should not overlook his faults  .... thats why hate this track.... mauli was right in breaking her marriage but what really pissed me off was that couldn't she wait for a few days b4 rushing of to marry taps?? whatever his past may have been , robi did love mauli truly... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index