Why ppl are not looking at Robindo's fault

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey I just dont understand that why the family is not looking at Robindo fault, that he has a 2 years kid and everyone is blaming poor Tani for tell molly which she did not even tell her anything, And its molly's decision of marrying taposh,I agree with the Robindo's family that they should have waited for atleast two days but  I just dont like that fact the none is blaming robindo for his fault, any girl after knowing that her finance has child with someone else wont agree to marry him. I think that molly made a rite decision of marrying taposh anyways she loved him since childhood
this may sound sexist but its true, cuz he's a guy & he's their own son👎🏼 if it was ananya in place if tani, she wudnt be blamed too much. A DIL always has to be extra careful of these stuff as far i knw, a mistake made by a daughter or son isnt considered as big as the one made by a DIL. I know it's completely baseless but ganguly family (except for my onu offcourse), follows tht rule😳
cuz everyone hates Taani and want to find a damnnn reason to blame them...  😕

only Anu like her but he too is unhappy for his bro right now
Edited by TaAnu - 13 years ago
Because the Creatives are trying to ruin Tere Liye
lol I agree. maybe they have accepted that kid as robindo's son😲😕Besides, whether tani told mauli or not, mauli would eventually reject robbie because of illegimate son. Like you said, any girl would reject in mauli's place.

But everyone excluding neelu ma and onu hate Tani and maybe that's why shekhar, ananya, ritesh, and nupur dont leave any chance to accuse tani.

Poor tani if she supports onu's family, she gets bashed by Taposh ( he was hurt when she supported robbie) ; but if she supports her family ( which we know she didnt ) she has to listen to shekhar gang's tantrums😡
At this point I actually hate Anurag's family and Anurag he is really pissing me off.  If I was Taani I would think that Sudobh is the better option....I would go and have a quiet life with him...Anurag's family has too much drama.

I am OFFICALLY fed up with this program. Who is writing this story?????????????????
Edited by x-jas-x - 13 years ago
Well. I fail to understand the Gangulys (Not that i even want to 🤢) Anyways, I am with mouli in this for leaving Robby. Even if Robby would have told directly to mouli, she wouldnt have forgiven him.

Do they think that having a kid before is not a big deal ?

They talk about family ki maryada on the drop of a hat and they cannot judge if Molly knowing the truth and leaving Robby is losing maryada or having your own son go out and do such deeds is losing maryada!!! 🤢

Shekhar can give a lecture to Taani about all kinda crap but cannot shout at his own son who btw is the reason for all this to happen in the first place.

They make the most implausible issues a sensitive one and when actually there is a sensitive issue, they dont pay much heed to it.. 😡
They just needs a reason to bash that poor girl.even if Moly agrees to marry Robi they will bash her.People who love Ritsh can not love Tani.Normal.
i love robby bt dis s really unacceptable da way everybody behaves in ganguly house includin onu at times...

CV's are goin haywire and dats not surprising at all
actually why no one except anurag all were not angry on robby for the thing which he did .confusing cv's plz concentrate on this plzzzzzz