India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Why ppl are not looking at Robindo's fault

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Hey I just dont understand that why the family is not looking at Robindo fault, that he has a 2 years kid and everyone is blaming poor Tani for tell molly which she did not even tell her anything, And its molly's decision of marrying taposh,I agree with the Robindo's family that they should have waited for atleast two days but  I just dont like that fact the none is blaming robindo for his fault, any girl after knowing that her finance has child with someone else wont agree to marry him. I think that molly made a rite decision of marrying taposh anyways she loved him since childhood

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

laali-GnymphmoonamithupravschillsShaily.priya_sparsha-Arushi-.shona.CHIPPEDCUPisomersspamalotMeehak.SunShine_ACurlylocks

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
this may sound sexist but its true, cuz he's a guy & he's their own sonThumbs Down if it was ananya in place if tani, she wudnt be blamed too much. A DIL always has to be extra careful of these stuff as far i knw, a mistake made by a daughter or son isnt considered as big as the one made by a DIL. I know it's completely baseless but ganguly family (except for my onu offcourse), follows tht ruleStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321Curlylocks

TaAnu Senior Member
TaAnu
TaAnu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
cuz everyone hates Taani and want to find a damnnn reason to blame them...  Confused

only Anu like her but he too is unhappy for his bro right now

Edited by TaAnu - 22 December 2010 at 5:46pm

-Arushi-CHIPPEDCUP

x-jas-x Senior Member
x-jas-x
x-jas-x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Because the Creatives are trying to ruin Tere Liye
priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
lol I agree. maybe they have accepted that kid as robindo's sonShockedConfusedBesides, whether tani told mauli or not, mauli would eventually reject robbie because of illegimate son. Like you said, any girl would reject in mauli's place.

But everyone excluding neelu ma and onu hate Tani and maybe that's why shekhar, ananya, ritesh, and nupur dont leave any chance to accuse tani.

Poor tani if she supports onu's family, she gets bashed by Taposh ( he was hurt when she supported robbie) ; but if she supports her family ( which we know she didnt ) she has to listen to shekhar gang's tantrumsAngry

amithuisomers

x-jas-x Senior Member
x-jas-x
x-jas-x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
At this point I actually hate Anurag's family and Anurag he is really pissing me off.  If I was Taani I would think that Sudobh is the better option....I would go and have a quiet life with him...Anurag's family has too much drama.

I am OFFICALLY fed up with this program. Who is writing this story?????????????????

Edited by x-jas-x - 22 December 2010 at 8:31pm

amithurasha1500

amithu Groupbie
amithu
amithu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Well. I fail to understand the Gangulys (Not that i even want to Dead) Anyways, I am with mouli in this for leaving Robby. Even if Robby would have told directly to mouli, she wouldnt have forgiven him.

Do they think that having a kid before is not a big deal ?

They talk about family ki maryada on the drop of a hat and they cannot judge if Molly knowing the truth and leaving Robby is losing maryada or having your own son go out and do such deeds is losing maryada!!! Dead

Shekhar can give a lecture to Taani about all kinda crap but cannot shout at his own son who btw is the reason for all this to happen in the first place.

They make the most implausible issues a sensitive one and when actually there is a sensitive issue, they dont pay much heed to it.. Angry

FSM-93x-jas-x

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
They just needs a reason to bash that poor girl.even if Moly agrees to marry Robi they will bash her.People who love Ritsh can not love Tani.Normal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index