Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 97)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I know Fivr! We are a weird bunch indeed ... and what is worse is that I fell for that idiot at one point in time. But over time I was grossed out by his antics ... and puppy lover boy act. To this day I feel ashamed of having liked him once! *shakes head in disgust*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

^^What cheapo? :S....and can you really different one cheapo from the other when it comes to Geet? Mujhe toh saare hi useless cheapo lagte hain us show mein.

Re: AG...lol....she can act yaar....she's improved vastly from her kis desh days and she does have good screen presence and charm as well....so I don't doubt that she'd look good with MR on-screen....but it all depends on the role and characterizations they get.

Anyways....did you watch today's LTL? Dutta's back.

LOLL...I was talking about the real-life cheapo...KSG...lol

Haan she was much much better than Sangini...but the character was again so useless...bechari kare bhi toh kiya. And oh yes she has good screen presence.

I just watched the last part...Dutta ne toh dil dehla diya...The way he yelled with pain....gave me goosebumps...ahhh...I was sitting through out that scene with a hand over my mouth....and it was so heart wrenching to see him back like this. I accept I've a soft heart. Andddddd they've bandaged his eyes completely...Is he gonna go blind? Ouch
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Talk about boredom and add one more to the pile ... *yawns un-ladylike*

I am sooooooooo bored .... the weather sucks! It's predicted to snow today and everyone at home is down with something .... even me *sniff*

Just read about Star Plus and the lusty boy ... looks like the genuises were planning to get either him or Sammy boy ... waah kya tough choice hai in dono mein! LOL  Makes me wonder what's wrong with my choice.

Edit: So the grand confession is going to happen tomorrow in SGP!

LMAO indeed! What choices! Ek taraf dil ka daactar and doosri taraf BOOTIFUL expressions wala Sammy boy....this is what Indian TV has come down to....ki aise do jokeron ke beech ki hi choice bachi hai?LOL

Grand confession in SGP tomorrow? *yawns* You're still watching it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I just watched the last part...Dutta ne toh dil dehla diya...The way he yelled with pain....gave me goosebumps...ahhh...I was sitting through out that scene with a hand over my mouth....and it was so heart wrenching to see him back like this. I accept I've a soft heart. Andddddd they've bandaged his eyes completely...Is he gonna go blind? Ouch

I dunno why but I found it really disturbing to see him with his face like totally bandaged....I hadn't expected that even though everyone had mentioned in the live updates that his eyes are bandaged....but watching it like that felt disconcerting.....The way he yelled out "Nakku" was seriously a goosebumps wala moment indeed.....

You didn't watch the previous epis? I thought you'd said you would.....hmmm......anyways this epi ka worth watching scene was deffo that last one only.....hope they show more of him tomorrow....I dunno if he's going blind but most theories in the forum state that this will be a temporary phase for him when he meets Seema and he will interact with her cuz he won't be able to see her and later on he will regain his eyesight and be shocked to see that it's Seema who saved him/cared for him etc......I dunno.....I don't want this Seema-Dutta "bonding session" to go on for like a whole monthSleepy

Edited by nureat01 - 10 January 2011 at 1:26pm

incandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
No yaar Anu ... I don't watch SGP anymore ... just happened to read the "news" on the first page of I-F ishliyeh ... anyways, I might watch it after the confession scene is over ... just for kicks ... there isn't anything worthwhile to watch anymore ... *pouty muh*

Edit: So is Dutta back for good? Or is he just back for a while?

Edit again: Chalo me going to snooze for a bit ... sir bahut bhari ho raha hai ...

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 10 January 2011 at 1:30pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

No yaar Anu ... I don't watch SGP anymore ... just happened to read the "news" on the first page of I-F ishliyeh ... anyways, I might watch it after the confession scene is over ... just for kicks ... there isn't anything worthwhile to watch anymore ... *pouty muh*

Yeah I read the news too.....and was rolling my eyes at all the comments on it.....logon ki toh utne level ki hi mentality hoti hai "Yay CONFESSION"Wacko....uske aage peechhe they never care....the essence of SGP is long gone....and I really don't have the patience to watch the clownfest anymore.  I can't even stand the sight of Jay Soni anymore....when I saw him on JDJ with Ragini, I wanted to throw something at him.....champu kahin ka.....I can't stand Ishaan, I can't stand Jay and I can't stand SGP.

*Edit: As of now Dutta is back....but most rumors/articles indicate MR will leave the show by end Feb.....and no clear indication has been given about what will happen to Dutta's character....so can't say.

You're leaving? Ok bye! Hope you feel better :-)

Edited by nureat01 - 10 January 2011 at 1:31pm

incandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Same pinch Anu! When I saw Jay Soni on JDJ I felt like throwing something on him ... I can't stand Ishaan anymore ... I was just thinking of watching it for an episode or two ... ainvayi ... for time pass, since there is nothing to watch ... but only after the confession - because both Ishaan's character and SGP has totally lost it IMO .... Ragini is the only saving grace ... but even then I wasn't motivated to watch SGP these past two months.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 10 January 2011 at 1:34pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Same pinch Anu! When I saw Jay Soni on JDJ I felt like throwing something on him ... I can't stand Ishaan anymore ... I was just thinking of watching it for an episode or two ... ainvayi ... for time pass, since there is nothing to watch ... but only after the confession - because both Ishaan's character and SGP has totally lost it IMO .... Ragini is the only saving grace ... but even then I wasn't motivated to watch SGP these past two months.

Word....but yeah exactly even Ragini's charm as Suhana can't bring me to watch the show anymore cuz the soul of SGP was the amazing Kashyap family and the family also now irritates the hell out of me along with their laadla Ishaan *barfs*....BM and dadaji ka whole "Sona plan" was too dumb for words and really made the characters annoying and OTT......killed everything....the premise and basis of Ishaan-Suhana's relationship all got too pathetic for words....I don't even understand how ppl can root for them or this show anymore.

There's nothing for you to watch? I thought you were watching desi TwilightLOL....ab nahin dekh rahe?TongueLOL

I'm watching LTL till MR is there.....and Bones will be back in another 10 days so that's good I guess.

Edited by nureat01 - 10 January 2011 at 1:38pm

Go to top