Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 93)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Lol Tom Cruise as Raj!? LOL Oh mannn.. To think if SRK wasn't Raj, it seems so bizzare.. LOL But then, what's the point of this article! LOL DDLJ aye huay bhi arsa hogaya! LOL

Saat Khoon Maaf still looks kinda weird-ish to me.. LOL I still look forward to it.. but that song is catchy type.. I'm singing "daaaaaaaaarling ankhon se ankhen chaar hone do" ever since I saw this promo.. LOL

and Anuuu, LOVE the VM! Aw yes that bit was very cuute.. but its all right without it as well.. I still love it.. The song specially is sooo good and then these clips.. Aww. I just love these two! Day Dreaming Veryyyy cute bits you've chosen!

And yes BB ends! My father lost the bet! LOL He said Khali was gonna win! LOL And yayyyy! Sarah is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

and Anuuu, LOVE the VM! Aw yes that bit was very cuute.. but its all right without it as well.. I still love it.. The song specially is sooo good and then these clips.. Aww. I just love these two! Day Dreaming Veryyyy cute bits you've chosen!

Aww thanks, Nimrah!Hug Yep I loveeeeee the song too....it has this simple, endearing sweetness to it and that suited Sushant-Ankita I felt....seriously they are so adorable, haina?Day Dreaming

LOL and I agree about Saat khoon maaf....movie looks damn weird but that 'daaarlinggggg' song is deffo very catchy.....Vishal Bharadwaj's music is always amaaaazing.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
You guys....read this....really hilarious....especially the bit about Shahid and his EPIC tweetsROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585584

W*F Moments of 2010 - The Bad, The Ugly And The Good - Part II

Posted on Thursday, December 30th, 2010 By Nikhil Taneja

The year in review through moments that made us go W*F! Here we give you the definitive list, saving the 'good' for last... so you have a Happy New Year being proud!

W*F Moments of 2010 - The Bad, The Ugly And The Good - Part II

THE BAD

W*F Libido of the Year ' Ranbir Kapoor's drive  

If the tabloids are right, at last count, Ranbir Kapoor has shared more than just screen space with: Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor and recently-in-news hottie, Nargis. He has also done more than just movies with them, enjoyed more than just their company, and practiced more than just his lines with them'. If you know what we mean.  

W*F Quote of the Year ' Tie between Vidhu Vinod Chopra's and Suresh Kalmadi's tongue of slips

Q: Is Chetan Bhagat a human being or an alien? Vidhu Vinod Chopra (VVC): 'You shut up!' Q: 'How does VVC celebrate New Years?' VVC: 'You shut up!' Q: How did the chicken cross the road? VVC: 'You shut up!' Q: What's the one thing you should never tell the media? VVC: 'You shut up!' Q: What advice should Suresh Kalmadi be given if he isn't sure Princess Diana is dead or alive? VVC: 'You shut up!'

W*F Award of the Year ' Arjun Rampal is Best Supporting 'Actor' for Rock On

Arjun Rampal winning a National Award for 'acting' was like Yuvraj Singh winning Least Fat Cricketer Award, Mimoh winning the Best Name Award, Shekhar Suman winning Best Cleavage Award or Justin Bieber winning Most Facial Hair Award (Male). Only, it was WORSE.

W*F English of the Year ' Shahid Kapoor's attempts at tweeting

If we EVER come to read news about Shahid Kapur not landing a job (or a hot girl) in Hollywood (or in any English-medium office for that matter), we will KNOW it's because they read his (its?) Twitter feed. Sample the tweets: "Sonams bday today ..... Wonderful girl .. With the sweetest smile ..... Sure she will do her parents" (We hope she doesn't. That would be super inappropriate). "Is of no use pourin clean water in a dirty vessel so pour luv on those who r capable of acceptin it unadulterated :)" (Pour love ON those? POUR!? Libido Award contender, aren't you?)

W*F Social Movement of the Year ' Breast Cancer Awareness on Facebook

Question: How does 'Saucy Red ;)', 'Perforated black ;)', 'Rainbow hehehe', 'Dalmation type polka-dotted' or 'Boring white sigh' help in spreading awareness about breast cancer? Answer: They don't! Girls who started this unique movement on Facebook to spread awareness by' err... writing their bra colours, elicited ONLY the following responses in boys: a) 'W*F?' and b) 'Boobs!'

W*F Style Statement of the Year ' Yana Gupta goes commando

From Mandakini and Zeenat Aman to err.. Anil Kapoor and and Sourav Ganguly, showing skin on camera is the best way to get talked about for years. But Yana Gupta went where no woman has gone before. And no, we don' mean KRK's bedroom.

W*F Dialogue of the Year ' 'Chakakachakabakabakachakachaka' (Raavan)

For a guy who is supposed to have 10 heads, each equipped with its own tongue in working condition, Raavan in Mani Ratnam's Raavan could only manage a tongue with the speech pattern worse than Khali.  The fact that Abhishek Bachchan was cast in the movie, combined with the sounds he made (Worse than 'No Idea?'), gave us new reasons to hate Raavan.

W*F Music Video of the Year ' by Ashmit Patel

'Poochte hain log hamesha yeh sawaal, kahan tha? Kahan kho gaya, tu itne saal?' Yes, apparently people ASK Ashmit Patel where he was lost all along (probably because he's been found again since then). For the W*F rap video of all time, which has the power to make Eminem suicidal and Baba Sehgal respectable, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZECe9KWXSw

W*F Lyrics of the Year ' 'Something something jailhouse rock' (We Are Family)

Thank God Elvis Presley is no more. Because had he been alive, he would not only have left the building, but he would have f**king destroyed the building and himself NOT before slaying Karan Johar, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and Irshad Kamil for the cold blooded murder of his iconic song, 'Jailhouse rock'. Something something FAIL.

W*F Movies of 2010 ' Tie between Hissss and Dunno Y' Na Jaane Kyun

It was the year of No Problem, Tees Maar Khan, Prince, Veer and Raavan, but these two movies were so W*F that if they would have released in the year of 2050 ' A Love Story, Harman Baweja may still have had a career. Hissss proved that Mallika Sherawat can not only ruin Bollywood movies, she can do equally worse to (and in) Hollywood movies. And Dunno Y proved that' well, it just proved that sometimes the title of the film is NOT the most W*F thing about it!

THE UGLY

W*F Creature of 2010 ' Dolly Bindra

TIME magazine may call it the Person Of The Year Award but we believe in abbreviations. We will just call it POTY award. Reserved for that one person in the year who walks POTY, talks POTY, does POTY, looks like POTY' you get the drift. And the POTY award goes to the one, and only (hopefully) Dolly Bindra.

She came, she shat, she conquered. And the reason she wins this award over other POTY candidates like Suresh Kalmadi, Lalit Modi, Rakhi Sawant, Nira Radia and Ashok Chavan is because while they did POTY behind our back, and without our knowledge, Bindra does it ON OUR FACES. With OUR HELP. Shame on her? No, shame on us!

AND FINALLY, THE GOOD

W*F Performance of 2010 ' Indian Sportspersons

When you see Saina Nehwal ' a BADMINTON player who doesn't need a nose ring to become a phenomenon - winking at you from a hoarding; When, despite having Suresh Kalmadi's ugly face, ugly beard, ugly words and ugly actions shoved into your face, you are distracted by the winning ways of Indian sportspersons; And when Sachin Tendulkar becomes so great that he beats Rajnikanth at his own jokes, you LOVE going W*F!

W*F Movie of The Year ' Udaan

'Coming of Age?' in NOT Mallika Sherawat-movie way? Check. 'It's different' in NOT Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag way? Check. Spectacular screenplay, brilliant acting, superior direction AND a music score that didn't need an item song to be awesome? CHECK. Udaan made us go W*F for all the right reasons. Including making it to Cannes.

W*F Faces of The Year (Entertainment) ' Ranveer Singh and Pradyuman Singh

Let's face it. When you first saw Ranveer Singh's photo plastered on a Yash Raj Films poster, you DID go, 'W*F?' The guy who made us actually consider that reverse-evolution may be happening, and made us believe that if HE can be an actor, we can be too, also turned out to be the W*F talent of the year! He shares honours with Pradyuman Singh, who put the Osama in OMG.

W*F Trend of the Year ' The Return Of Desi

You know what's desi? Going to Hollywood and dancing vulgarly on the Oscar stage. Making films for the 'multiplex audience' that are based in Jamshedpur, Peepli, Janakpuri or the badlands of UP. Worshipping men in moustaches or their replicas in machine form and being proud of it. Rising above the skewed sex ratio in your state to encouraging the daughters to be sportspersons. 2010 truly ditched the 'W*F ya' for 'Kya behenc**d'! 

W*F MTV Moment of the Year ' The Return Of International Music

One word for you: MASHUP! Hell, yeah!

Edited by nureat01 - 09 January 2011 at 12:25pm

-Fivr-nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Made that Sushita VM....although I now realize that I forgot to put in that bit from JDJ rehearsals that I loved *sigh* Too late now....lol....oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOB6z9cpkME

Oh Anu...this is suchhh a cuteee VM....love the way you have used this song..I really like to see them together...I just loveeeee the way they look at each other...their smiles when they are dobo-fied in each other's eyes....awwwww. It's so sweet how they always fight n bicker but as soon as they are asked about their 'rishta' off-screen..they blush....awwww. I can't stop aw-ing at these two. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I finally got time to watch the Dutta-return vid segments. Is MR the most adorable guy or what..LOLL@ the way he was telling that doctor-actor the correct way of injecting medicine...and his random masti on the sets....awwww....I just find everythinggg cute about him...don't know if he IS actually that cute or it's my hyper-fangirl-ism...lol

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks, Mash! Glad you liked it! Yep there is such romance in the way they just look at each other....I find it darn adorable too.....and the sweetness of the song just seemed to suit them so made it :-)

LOL word about MR.....there is just something irresistably adorable about the guy yaar.....to us hopeless fangirls atleast....lol....I think he has this realllllllly unique charm....I just can't help but smile seeing his adorable smile....it warms my heart.....and yes the way he talks...lol....I can't even explain what there is about it exactly but it really is too cute for words.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
@Zainu/Nimrah: You guys would like this :P lol

AG has good taste, man :P lol....jokes apart....I loved how she talked about MR's acting and screen-presence cuz that's exactly the way I see it too.

-Fivr-nimrah

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Morning all!

Fangirls zindabad! KRK ki jai ho! Old news, but this made me LOL:

Go to top