Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 89)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Nah, just avoids unnecessary conflicts. LOL I've become fairly Zen about this in recent years. Khaamaka ki tension kyun lo? And woh bhi over such small matters? Koi badi baat ho toh ho....otherwise just let things roll...those who love will love, and those who hate will hate. We'll never change the opinions of others LOL trust me, I know. Real life is tough enough. I could care less who loves what TV show. 

But haan, you know what I think of DMG, so no rehashing necessary there. But aside from the you-know-who section of people, most rational people accept what you and I know. Sid, I know for sure, accepts that. She doesn't advocate the show so much as a small part of it. And I for one definitely have that experience - in liking a small part of a largely crappy, sometimes embarrassing product. Toh dosti mein itni understanding toh chalti hai, nahi? If we all liked the same things then life mein spice kahan se aati? Wink

As to LTL, you would know better than I its qualities and cons. So you are most definitely more qualified to talk about it than I am. 

LOL honestly Vasu....ismein tension ki baat firstly aayi kahaan se?ConfusedLOL  Just the fact that I commented about Sid making stuff on SA/KW becomes a cause for tension? It's not like I'm going and grabbing her by the collar or something and  saying "why are you making stuff on these ppl?"  I just said that as a general comment.....maybe I shouldn't have....I'll avoid it in the future.  I guess I just found it odd.....she's had better taste than this in the past.....AM....PM....but anyways....everyone has their own choices. Ofcourse dosti mein understanding hoti hai.....everyone can't be expected to like the same things at all.....and many of us in this CC have different tastes about many things too......no one is trying to thopo their likes/dislikes on anyone anyways.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hey Anu!

I got done with work early today, so I rushed home. But ye MR wala masla jaan chorey tab na. And now people have just started becoming needlessly rude and offensive. Which pisses me off!!

Ooo, Bones got a new promo?! Kahan! Kidhar?! *runs to find it*

Oh yaar just ignore the ranting about MR.....pointless hai....ppl are going bonkers over this stuffWackoLOL

Here's the Bones promo :-) Copying/pasting from the FC:

Originally posted by nureat01

New Promo!

So Brennan is back to denial....as is Booth....and Hannah's avoiding Brennan....ermmmErmmLOL

Dunno what to make of this......

Anyways....the timeslot is changing as well...it's going to be 9 pm on Thursdays instead of 8.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

edit: The "dream worth keeping" sig is the BW MT sig with the pink text, right? I *LOVE* that sig like anything. So soft, dreamy and magical and totally capturing the essence of PM Day Dreaming one of my faves too. 

And, for what its worth, I think I've bugged Fatty into making a few PM sigs for me ROFL 

Yep that's the one....I really loveeeeeeeee that sig.....the pics she used...the effects....and the text is so amazingly perfect....Fatty made one awesome one too with a text about dreams in some way.....I have it saved somewhere.

Oooh you talked her into making new PM sigs? NiceeeeeeeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

LOL honestly Vasu....ismein tension ki baat firstly aayi kahaan se?ConfusedLOL  Just the fact that I commented about Sid making stuff on SA/KW becomes a cause for tension? It's not like I'm going and grabbing her by the collar or something and  saying "why are you making stuff on these ppl?"  I just said that as a general comment.....maybe I shouldn't have....I'll avoid it in the future.  I guess I just found it odd.....she's had better taste than this in the past.....AM....PM....but anyways....everyone has their own choices. Ofcourse dosti mein understanding hoti hai.....everyone can't be expected to like the same things at all.....and many of us in this CC have different tastes about many things too......no one is trying to thopo their likes/dislikes on anyone anyways.

@bold - never said they were; we're all mature enough to have our own opinions and respect those of others, so I don't think censorship of thoughts is required. 

Aur tension ki baat toh general discussion ke taur pe ki...not to imply or suggest anything here. As you know IF is a hotbed of tension at any given moment; tempers flare at the slightest wrong word. So my policy is to ignore that across the board, and just let others get on with it. Been in plenty of heated discussions in the past myself (PRB/AP fights come to mind ConfusedLOL) to know that they only end with headaches on both sides. 

Anyhoo....anyone see that Anushka article I posted a couple of pages back? Apparently MF Hussain is a big fan and has seen BBB like 5/6 times LOL And I haven't even managed once yet. Ouch Boo. 

edit: If you find that Fatty sig, please post/PM me. Would love to use it.

I don't know if "talked" is the right word. LOL Scolded, bugged, begged are all much better words to use here ROFLROFLROFL I think she got fed up of my badgering....LOL

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Half past 3 in the morning here....can't keep my eyes open any longer LOL

Edited by psawyer - 07 January 2011 at 8:20pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Anyhoo....anyone see that Anushka article I posted a couple of pages back? Apparently MF Hussain is a big fan and has seen BBB like 5/6 times LOL And I haven't even managed once yet. Ouch Boo. LOL MF Hussain seems like a freaky old buddha to me....his muses change so quickly....kabhi Madhuri, kabhi Tabu and now Anushka?LOLLOL.....although BBB was a really good movie no doubt....you haven't managed to watch it yet? Aww how come? I PM'd you the torrent links naa....those didn't work for you?

edit: If you find that Fatty sig, please post/PM me. Would love to use it. Hang on, I'll go search for it.....have to dig around in my old files a bitLOL

I don't know if "talked" is the right word. LOL Scolded, bugged, begged are all much better words to use here ROFLROFLROFL I think she got fed up of my badgering....LOL LOL you must have been quite persistent....I try to badger her many times too but I only have to end up giving up....she never listensLOL

*Edit: G'nite yaar! Sweet dreams!

Edited by nureat01 - 07 January 2011 at 8:23pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
@Vasu: Here's the sig Fatty made.....I think it was one of the few I managed to get out of her by badgering her....haha...cuz I loved these pics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescencepsawyer

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

@Vasu: Here's the sig Fatty made.....I think it was one of the few I managed to get out of her by badgering her....haha...cuz I loved these pics.

Sorry Vas, I'm snatching it. *evil grin* I can't search through galleries and this is a very pretty sig.

psawyer

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

New Promo!

So Brennan is back to denial....as is Booth....and Hannah's avoiding Brennan....ermmmErmmLOL

Dunno what to make of this......

Anyways....the timeslot is changing as well...it's going to be 9 pm on Thursdays instead of 8.

Oh yuck yuck yuck *throws up* ewwwwwwwww....the first bit is absolutely disgusting...Dead

No comments on BnB....buttttt Hannah can't handle it....*smirks*

Go to top