Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 88)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Apparently "LikeGate" ROFL aka the Like Button Controversy...has persuaded Vijay and admins to relent. Slightly. Now the 10-like-per-person-per-day maximum has been increased to 25. And people still have reason to complain.

And.....I'm talking to myself. *sigh*

Edited by psawyer - 07 January 2011 at 4:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
*wanders in*

Where is everyone..? Ermm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

And anyway, these days you & Fatty too are into making DN/LTL sigs which I'm not much interested in either Wink I think I should do some zor zabardasti on you both for some PM sigs...and SOON!

LOL toucheTongueLOL......although in our defense....no matter how much you may dislike/not care much for MR/DN/LTL.....I hope you can see the difference b/w pining away over non-actors like Shilpa Anand and a third class show like DMG/its characters and then LTLLOL

As for PM, I've made sooooooo much stuff on them in the last two years.....I think  I've got pretty much every moment I could manage captured....lol....and waise bhi I'm not artistic.....when I ask Fatty, she also says that it feels like she's made something on every moment she could manage......Sidra has been MIA for ages....and now she only makes stuff on Shilpa Anand....she of of the perpetually wide-eyed, cringe inducing acting skills.....I just find that to be a bit of a sad waste.....just my opinionLOL So yes, I really hope she makes PM stuff again.....cuz I loveeeeeee her PM sigs....the "dream worth keeping" one being one of my all time favs.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

And anyway, these days you & Fatty too are into making DN/LTL sigs which I'm not much interested in either Wink I think I should do some zor zabardasti on you both for some PM sigs...and SOON!

LOL toucheTongueLOL......although in our defense....no matter how much you may dislike/not care much for MR/DN/LTL.....I hope you can see the difference b/w pining away over non-actors like Shilpa Anand and a third class show like DMG/its characters and then LTLLOL

As for PM, I've made sooooooo much stuff on them in the last two years.....I think  I've got pretty much every moment I could manage captured....lol....and waise bhi I'm not artistic.....when I ask Fatty, she also says that it feels like she's made something on every moment she could manage......Sidra has been MIA for ages....and now she only makes stuff on Shilpa Anand....she of of the perpetually wide-eyed, cringe inducing acting skills.....I just find that to be a bit of a sad waste.....just my opinionLOL So yes, I really hope she makes PM stuff again.....cuz I loveeeeeee her PM sigs....the "dream worth keeping" one being one of my all time favs.

I'm not much bothered with who likes who. Live and let live, after all. My feelings on certain actors/shows will not affect anyone else's thoughts, but will only bring negativity to them and futile arguments. As long as they are not blind supporters even in the face of abject wrong, they can like whoever they like. I might not get it, but I can respect it. 

And since I don't know LTL, I can't honestly compare DMG and LTL and say that one is better than the other. For all I know they are as bad or as good as each other. They both have the ardent fans and the detractors, after all. 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

I'm not much bothered with who likes who. Live and let live, after all. My feelings on certain actors/shows will not affect anyone else's thoughts, but will only bring negativity to them and futile arguments. As long as they are not blind supporters even in the face of abject wrong, they can like whoever they like. I might not get it, but I can respect it. 

And since I don't know LTL, I can't honestly compare DMG and LTL and say that one is better than the other. For all I know they are as bad or as good as each other. They both have the ardent fans and the detractors, after all. 

Very mature and wise of you, VasuSmile

In the case of most shows I don't care either....to each their own....but when it comes to DMG....I think roadside trash would be better too....LTL toh door ki baat hai. And if that is offensive to anyone, so be it.....
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

*wanders in*

Where is everyone..? Ermm

Heyyy Fivr! LOL I was kinda busy all day.....out with family and then abhi I had to do a lot of cooking also....just got a breather.....how've you been? Got a break from work?

*Edit: btw have you seen the new Bones promo?

Edited by nureat01 - 07 January 2011 at 4:56pm

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu!

I got done with work early today, so I rushed home. But ye MR wala masla jaan chorey tab na. And now people have just started becoming needlessly rude and offensive. Which pisses me off!!

Ooo, Bones got a new promo?! Kahan! Kidhar?! *runs to find it*

AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Very mature and wise of you, VasuSmile

In the case of most shows I don't care either....to each their own....but when it comes to DMG....I think roadside trash would be better too....LTL toh door ki baat hai. And if that is offensive to anyone, so be it.....

Nah, just avoids unnecessary conflicts. LOL I've become fairly Zen about this in recent years. Khaamaka ki tension kyun lo? And woh bhi over such small matters? Koi badi baat ho toh ho....otherwise just let things roll...those who love will love, and those who hate will hate. We'll never change the opinions of others LOL trust me, I know. Real life is tough enough. I could care less who loves what TV show. 

But haan, you know what I think of DMG, so no rehashing necessary there. But aside from the you-know-who section of people, most rational people accept what you and I know. Sid, I know for sure, accepts that. She doesn't advocate the show so much as a small part of it. And I for one definitely have that experience - in liking a small part of a largely crappy, sometimes embarrassing product. Toh dosti mein itni understanding toh chalti hai, nahi? If we all liked the same things then life mein spice kahan se aati? Wink

As to LTL, you would know better than I its qualities and cons. So you are most definitely more qualified to talk about it than I am. 

edit: The "dream worth keeping" sig is the BW MT sig with the pink text, right? I *LOVE* that sig like anything. So soft, dreamy and magical and totally capturing the essence of PM Day Dreaming one of my faves too. 

And, for what its worth, I think I've bugged Fatty into making a few PM sigs for me ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Edited by psawyer - 07 January 2011 at 7:58pm

AreYaar

Go to top