Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 87)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
@Vasu: LOL yeah that original promo of sapno se bhare naina was quite dumb and I also thought the female lead would be brainless but it didn't turn out that bad....like I said, after the slow beginning of the first week, the show improved a bit....I forward the slow parts....but Naina has grown on me in some ways....and some of the characters and bondings are quiet sweet later on....although the precap for today was ermm.....lol.....otherwise there is a simplicity and sweetness to the interactions that are nice.....like it's a decent timepass to watch for now.....but I'm not hooked or anything. And Naina isn't a spineless heroine as of now....I like how she speaks her mind.....

I've never watched NAIDL....Sarah can probably comment more on that....I have no interest in that show....lol.....I watched Saas bina Sasural for a while too....but nowadays I only watch it on and off.....it's ok....there is scope to do more with the show but they end up being draggy.

*Edit: Thanks for the link to Sidra's gallery! Really pretty stuff :-) I wish she'd make PM stuff again though.....she's all into Shilpa Anand and KW etc. types these days and I'm really not interested in thatLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 06 January 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Awww FivrHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug*comforting hugs* Cheer up yaar.....don't let things bog you down....I can understand ki work tensions combined with this can depress anyone.....but try to distract yourself with something elseHug

Here watch this :P

LMAO!! Anuu!!!! Have I ever told you how much I love you!! HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

"Maal kidhar hai?"

"Ye lo, ye lo!"

"Abey rukh!"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"Ye firoti k paisey hain k maiyat ka chanda hai.."

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"Uncle aa gaye! Uncle aa gaye! Uncle aa gaye!" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*doubles over with bouts of laughter*

And my personal FAVORITE:

"Chal chal neechey utar! 'Godhi mein beth'.. Neechey utar! Godhi waley!".. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Haye Anu! You just made my day! *bear hug time* HugHugHugHugHugHug

Edited by -Fivr- - 06 January 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity_9000

Hi everyone!

Remember me? I know, I know, I disappeared. I got really busy and then later I didn't come, because I always enter and disappear within seconds.

Wish you all a very Happy New Year Sarah, LadyM, Nimrah, Melissa, Fivr, Pallavi, Zainu, Anu, Mash, Vasu (even though don't know me), Kavya, Mitsy (if you are lurking?) !!HugHug
HugHugHug
Nimrah: Congrats on your admission!! :-)

Fivr: I hope work gets easier for you!! :D

Hey yaar!! Happy New Year to you too!

Kahan ghayab ho?! You should drop in more often!! *sad muh*

@bold: Thanks yaar! It's been good, but just for the last day or two just everything on the whole has been stressful.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@infinity_9000 - hi! Happy New Year to you too...good to see you here...

Originally posted by nureat01

*Edit: Thanks for the link to Sidra's gallery! Really pretty stuff :-) I wish she'd make PM stuff again though.....she's all into Shilpa Anand and KW etc. types these days and I'm really not interested in that

LOL, when is a premika ever more than one step away from PM?WinkLOL

I'm sure with some zor zabardasti she will come around to making some PM sigs soon. 

And anyway, these days you & Fatty too are into making DN/LTL sigs which I'm not much interested in either Wink I think I should do some zor zabardasti on you both for some PM sigs...and SOON!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
by Ankith on 3 Hours Ago at 12:48 PM (89 Views)

Seems like Farah Khan has finally given up on her pursuit to become a Bollywood Director after the disastrous TEES MAAR KHAN. The choreographer turned director seems to be gradually turning back to being a choreographer now. She would soon be seen choreographing scenes for Aamir Khan's DELHI BELLY starring Imraan Khan, Shenaaz and Vir Das. 

The mother of three saw the worst of her career in the movie featuring Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif. The movie had released amidst much expectations and fanfare but it doomed like an entirely immature film. With criticism from all around for her bad direction skills, Farah it seems is switching back to her good old profession of choreography. With DELHI BELLY, Farah would be hoping to make up for the bad work in TEES MAAR KHAN. Though the movie did bad, the beautifully choreographed song SHEILA KI JAWANI was an instant national and international megahit. The dance moves of Katrina in the song were to apt perfection and completely entertaining. As such it would be best for Farah to stick to what she doesn't best rather than entering unknown territory. Meanwhile, she was busy judging talent shows on the television. 

Farah got her first Bollywood break,when the top choreographer of the time,Saroj Khanwalked out of the film JO JEETA WOHI SIKANDER, and this was her first film to choreograph. There has been no stopping the ace dancer ever since who proclaims to have been a product of Micheal Jackson inspiration.

She would do mercy on the audiences too by not coming out with movies like TEES MAAR KHAN but instead come out with better dance videos like SHEILA KI JAWANI. So will Farah return to direction ever? We would have to wait and see.

Link: http://www.bollywoodchaska.com/blogs/293/farah_khan_back_choreography_quits-600/

^^Hmmmm....giving up because of one "bad" (so the majority opinion says) film? 

I don't know. Not that I think that Farah is SUCH a great loss to the art of direction, but I enjoyed Main Hoon Na and OSO to a lesser extent; beyond that though, quitting because people didn't like ONE out of three of your films smacks a bit of....you know....quitting. Can't take criticism? People are not going to love everything you do. And sure, if you've made 20 films and 18 were flops, then I understand the whole "going back to what you know best" concept. But MHN and OSO were massive hits and so what if TMK doesn't do well? Career mein ups and downs toh hote hi hain. Somehow Farah's apparent decision to quit directing smacks of a child's immaturity to me. Maybe she needs to grow a thicker skin if what this article states is true Confused We have very few female directors in Bolly as it is (and even less GOOD female directors but that's another story)...we don't need the few that we do have boohooing because of one failure. And leave the patriarchy to crow "see! Women can't compete with men in B-wood!"

Then again, this article doesn't actually say she is quitting....merely implies that she might. Here's hoping she has a thicker skin than that. 

Edited by psawyer - 07 January 2011 at 4:17am
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Spamming as usual LOL

more Ra.one stuff...

Edited by psawyer - 07 January 2011 at 4:22am
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged