Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 85)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hi Fivr....lol no...knowing you, it's not weird at all....you also continued watching crap like Maryada and Rakt Sambhand...toh LTL kya cheez hai :P

Hey hey! *defensive muh* I was BORED when I saw Maryada.. And RS I haven't seen since July.. *makes sad muh* Mere pe jhootey ilzaam hai "Mee-Lord"!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL But yaar, honestly.. How can LTL be counted in the same league as Maryada..? Or RS..? It is at least a LITTLE better than those two shows.. Confused Or am I turning into a fangirl for LTL..?! *worried muh* ROFLROFL

I toh have already stopped watching....might watch next week when MR returns as Dutta and meets Seema and all....but really not interested in watching this week ka rona dhona etc....the whole news of MR's impending exit makes me less motivated to watch these rona-dhona epis anyways *shrugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by nureat01

@Mash: You're welcome....yeah she had quite a horrifying and traumatizing life story with all the rapes and torture she went through.....I guess they will deffo tamp down the story for Colors....not make it as gruesome....remains to be seen....but it will deffo be a dark subject.

@LadyM: LOL I don't think any of us have a "must watch" list per se....just curious about these two shows as of now.....I also started watching another show called 'sapno se bhare naina' that I think is decent....I like the resilient nature of the female lead character even though her 'pranks' are kinda weird....but otherwise she has a positivity to her nature....funnily enough her profession in the show is that of a wedding planner....haha.....interesting co-incidence....oh and Mayank's mom plays her mom in the show but they have an estranged sort of relationship....

Oh Suhana is going to confess her love for Ishaan? Good for her...lol....I disconnected from SGP long ago....can't bring myself to care anymore.

@bold...Which channel does it air on? Never heard of it.

It airs on Star Plus...it's an afternoon show....I just found out about it a few days back only....it started on Dec. 20th and I was catching up on the epis a day or two ago. The show has just taken an interesting turn with Naina landing up in Mumbai....it's a bit slow in the beginning and needs some patience to watch it.....but once it's past that phase, it gets better. I like the bg music and the title song too. The lead girl is an ok actress although a  bit blank in some scenes....but her character surprises me pleasantly with the way she uses her wits to make things work to her advantage and solve problems...she's clever but not in a malicious way....the lead guy is this sadu sa lawyer....ok types....but that's the point of conflict b/w the characters....her stupid pranks that really disgust himLOL....I really like the character of this lady that Naina meets in the park....very sweet bonding b/w them. The treatment of the show is simple and relatively natural so far....

Edited by nureat01 - 06 January 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
LOL Fivr...it'd still have Kala in it...so no it's not weird. I watched it for DN...so I'm quitting it if/when MR will leave.

Edit

Anu...Hmmm...I'll chk it out on YT...LTL ki replacement bhi dhoondni hai...that's the only daily I watch. Pakistani shows that I watch toh are all weekly.

Edited by incandescence - 06 January 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

LOL Fivr...it'd still have Kala in it...so no it's not weird. I watched it for DN...so I'm quitting it if/when MR will leave.

LOL Exactly.....Fivr has Kala waali motivation to watch first and foremost....so she will watch it....and waise bhi Fivr....you were always more of a fan of the show overall than MR/Dutta....so I can understand you still wanting to watch it :-)

But for me personally....like Mash....I watched it for Dutta/DN....and every character connection that there was with Dutta....otherwise LTL is just any other ordinary show to me which I dunno if I want to make the time to watch *shrugs*

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Anu...Hmmm...I'll chk it out on YT...LTL ki replacement bhi dhoondni hai...that's the only daily I watch. Pakistani shows that I watch toh are all weekly.

Upto you yaar.....dunno if it will appeal to you....but I think it's a decent watch as of now so I'm following it right now.....LTL dekhna ka bilkul bhi mann nahin hai....and baaki toh I don't watch anything else but PR on TV with Mom.
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Ohhh! That's right! Kala bhi toh hai.. *adoring muh* Day Dreaming ROFL

But yeah.. I do like the overall show. Never really did watch it just for MR/Dutta... But that was such a big incentive.. *sigh* Ouch And you guys remember that..? *humbled muh* Blushing
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Ohhh! That's right! Kala bhi toh hai.. *adoring muh* Day Dreaming ROFL

But yeah.. I do like the overall show. Never really did watch it just for MR/Dutta... But that was such a big incentive.. *sigh* Ouch And you guys remember that..? *humbled muh* Blushing

LOL so I guess you can enjoy the love story of Nakku with the new guy as Kala continues her endless scheming with her minions side by side.....what an amazing show it's going to beDay DreamingLOL

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
^^ No dude! Nakku cannot have a love story with that other guy. That will make no sense after her "intense" love here.. Stern Smile

I hate it when the women/men just fall in love with someone else right after they have this epic love story before. Hated it with PM, will hate it if it happens to DN too.. If that happens, then the show is crap and then I'm out.

But lets hope ye nah ho.. Stern Smile

Edited by -Fivr- - 06 January 2011 at 1:35pm

AreYaar

Go to top