Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 83)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Really? I never saw Ranveer's interviews so I have no idea, but he said "Ladies and gentlemen, I promise there's a lot to come!" LOL

Oh Shampa was very confident about locking and popping when they announced it.. so I was wondering if they'd get good scores this week as well.. Nishant also seemed so confident and said that he's expecting a 30 and all.. har baar yahee bolta hai.. This time toh Ankita was hitting him when he said that.. LOL Oooh maybe you're right about Ankita being in Bottom 2 coz of drama's sakes! But WHY are they saving Shekhar Suman?! He isn't popular so whyyyy!!! *baffled muh*

Re that promo.. Lol, I still feel like throwing something at AB whenever I see him! LOL And ooh Kapil is in it as well.. He used to so expressionless in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat.. But it seems such a typical-ish show.. him being a maseeha and prolly the daughter throws them away so he helps them in finding a place and all.. LOL No offense, but Imagine ke saare shows seem so tacky to me..

Udaan won for Best Director as well!

*Edit: Wow! The set looks good! Soo huuuge.. and well yes, if middle class people or even slightly rich people can have huge houses then this man toh is supposed to be a multi millionaire.. 

Edited by nimrah - 06 January 2011 at 11:25am

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
lol yeah he's a pretty emotional and veryyyyyyyyyyy passionate and awed by the acting profession type of guy from what I could tell....he seems kinda  naive and bholu sa in some ways as well....lol so he said there's more to come? haha.....we are also waiting to see what that more to come is, Ranveer :P

Udaan won for best director? Yay!

Oh yeah the show seems quite dumb....but I was surprised to see Kapil....he seems better in this role than his previous stone faced "kunwar saab" wala role....lol....and AB toh...he's back to doing what he was before MJHT....wohi typical se roles....he looks a bit like Aalekh in that promo.....by this point, MJHT feels like such a distant memory that I don't even care enough to be irritated with him anymore....lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Lol I for some reason just cannot get over my hatred for AB! But yeah, I guess he looks more like Alekh from whatever videos I've seen of LRL.. and oh god, I sooo agree about Kapil.. He was soo stone faced in that show!! He seemed to have improve in this promo at least! 

Aww Ranveer seems like a bholu? Haha yes, we're waiting as well to see what Ranveer has to offer now.. LOL

Best Actress: Vidya.. Popular Actress: Katrina. Best Actor Jury Choice: Salman.. 

*Edit: LMAO! Popular Choice Actor: SRK! Sab ko khush kardia in logon ne! LOL Salman got his first award as best actor as far as I remember, right? 

Edited by nimrah - 06 January 2011 at 11:35am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Oh and I agree about Imagine shows.....not that I watch any of them waise....lol....none of them have ever gripped me enough....but yeah, they haven't had any impressive soap on that channel from what I can remember.

And yeah the Mukti Bandhan sets do look quite impressive....hope the show is good....LTL seems down the drain now....in the coming months....hope to have something else to watch.

nimrah

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

AB's new show....lol

The show looks quite tacky ... and I am not a blind fan girl to follow AB wherever he goes ... so .... whatever *shrugs and moves on*

Krushna is out!!!! How sad for him ... and that too on the day that Govinda was to be a special celebrity guest. He wasn't that bad also yaar! Agree with Nimrah about Shekhar Suman ... who has been saving him and even voting for him? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh and I agree about Imagine shows.....not that I watch any of them waise....lol....none of them have ever gripped me enough....but yeah, they haven't had any impressive soap on that channel from what I can remember.

And yeah the Mukti Bandhan sets do look quite impressive....hope the show is good....LTL seems down the drain now....in the coming months....hope to have something else to watch.

Lol I never saw any of them either.. Just get the gist of the shows from the promos only.. LOL

Oh yeah.. I hope Mukti Bandhan is good, BB is ending, LTL down the drain, no shows left.. I'm thinking of watching Phulwa as well.. 

Anyway, I'm off now! Bye Anu! Hug Take care!

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Bye Nimrah ... good night!
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Krushna will be eliminated? Wow! Oh this guy is definitely coming back in the wild card entry round...he's a good hard working dancer.

Ranveer got an award? Goooooood!!

Who's AB? Tongue

Am I the only one who's more interested in Phulwa than Mukti Bandhan? Oh well....waise bhi I'll give both of them a try.....And no one told me who was Phoolan Devi..

Go to top