Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 81)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Zor Ka Jhatka to be a daily; Bandini to end?

Thursday, January 06, 2011 | 7:21:57 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 9 Comments
Zor Ka Jhatka to be a daily; Bandini to end?

The buzz is that Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka will be a daily at the 10-11 PM slot, which means that Bandini will be closed down and Rakt Sambandh will apparently get a new time slot..

Imagine's new show 'Zor Ka Jhatka', which will mark the comeback of Shah Rukh Khan as host on television will most probably have a daily format, and is slated to launch on February 1st. 

The show which is produced by Endemol India will have a format similar to Fear Factor and will be a daily from Monday to Thursday. This means that the already packed prime time slot of Imagine has to be made free!! 

We hear that Zor Ka Jhatka will take the time slot of 10-11 PM, which indicates that Rakt Sambandh and Bandini, the two fiction shows that air presently at the 10-11 PM slot are bound to undergo changes.. 

Our source states, "Bandini which has had a long run will surely end by January end. Rakt Sambandh which is produced by UTV is doing really well at the TRP chart and has a rating of 1+ which is very good. The channel will definitely not end Rakt Sambandh, but the show will get a change in time slot. Since their shows placed at the 9-10 PM slot, Gunahon Ka Devta and Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo are doing extremely well, these two shows will not be touched. Talks are on for the opening of some early evening slots between 7-8 PM. However, the new slot for Rakt Sambandh has not been decided upon as there are few more weeks to go for the launch announcement of Zor Ka Jhatka". 

Sandiip Sikcand, Senior Creative Director, Balaji Telefilms remained clueless about the possible closure of Bandini and said, "I do not know anything about it. I think it is better for you to speak to the channel". 

None of the actors who are part of Rakt Sambandh were aware of this new development with regards to the new time slot. 

We sent a text message to Deepak Dhar, Country Head, Endemol India to confirm about Zor Ka Jhatka being a daily, but we got no revert from his side. 

However, Nikhil Madhok, Head Marketing and Communincations, Imagine told us, "Zor Ka Jhatka will launch on February 1st. We will soon announce the time slot for the show". 

Our source confirms that Zor Ka Jhatka will air between 10-11 PM on a daily slot, which meansRakt Sambandh will either be pushed to an early evening slot or late night slot. Bandini will be going off air in January end.. 

Guess it is always better to get a daily dose of SRK on television, what say folks? 

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh, Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author: Srividya Rajesh

-------------------------------

Fear Factor??? ShockedConfused SRK....don't be an idiot!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Fear Factor? I thought it was an Indian version of Wipeout/Takeshi's Castle.. Confused Oh god! And lol @ the Maa Exchange article.. Saw a promo today where one lady says to another that no offense, but when I entered your house, it felt like a kucchar khana and I felt like vomitting.. LOL and the other lady obviously gets angry and says I'm not a qasai.. LOL and other promo where this lady who goes to Pooja Bedi's house kept on saying how fake everything in her house is and she just can't adjust there.. LOL

LadyM - Oh its very low on the levels of raggings.. Boys are made to dance on Munni type songs and stuff.. and girls just have to give some money.. LOL Our teachers are always present during the ragging sessions that's why they remain in their limits.. LOL

Fivr - Sach kaha tum ne! Ouch CMG khatam kya hua, uski sikhai hui sab achi baatein main bhool gai! Embarrassed Main kalmuhi hoon, nigodi hoon! LOL But you were there to guide me, aur ab dekhna, main kitni successful hoti hoon just because of the dupatta flying tips! LOL

Sarah - Thank you soo much, Sarah! Hug There are only 4 boys in our dental section in my batch.. LOL Woh bhi sab moulvi types, shy of girls.. LOL I doubt mujhe mere dil ka daactar yahan mile ga! LOL

-Fivr-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I'm not a blind fan but it's really HIS decision. Who doesn't look for better opportunities these days? These ppl are being a bit immature...real life ke pange aur hote hain...ppl have to struggle, take difficult decision if they have to move forward in life...fans hain theek hai...but he's not going to take his life's decision based on fan's 'consideration'. I think it's time for the creatives to take the right decision. Even if MR continue to work in it, LTL should end in 3-4 months IMO. It's enough time to show Dutta warming towards Nakku...DN getting closer....Dutta accepting her and the relationship. What's left after that? Random third angles, Kala's evil-giri and random gundas.....no thank you...I'd rather it ends giving DN  a proper culmination.

@bold: EXACTLY....honestly LTL doesn't have much of a lifespan left anyways IMO after this Seema issue is resolved and Dutta reaches that realization.....uske baad toh like you said....it can only be random third angles and new random gundas.....that can only go on for SO long....this is not a regular daily soap where those things can work to keep on stretching on the show senselessly.....LTL is a rare show to have managed to revolve everything around a central love story for a year.....and kept true to its essence and every stage of evolution and revelations they went through.....Honestly Nakku's FR was their trump card....the final stage...the final big dhamaka....and the repercussions of that can only be stretched for so long....which they have done already....jitna usmein se masala squeeze out kar sakte the, they already have.....ab they should give these characters, this love story a dignified ending and let it be......MR is a fab actor and fabulous as Dutta but even his presence can't sustain the show beyond a point when it's likely to get mega retarded with stretching tactics.

Honestly me and Fatty have discussed this a million times over PM....lol so we were kinda braced for it since a long time anyways....and mujhe bhi personally samajh mein nahin aata how ppl are making this an issue of "lack of consideration" from MR's side....I think the fact that he HAS given them a two months notice shows consideration anyways....he isn't up and randomly leaving the show in an instant....he's giving them time to wrap things up....but woh log bhi apne profits and investments ko storyline se upar rakhte hain naa....so they don't want to end the show....even though it's the best solution IMO as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahincandescence

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Band Baaja Baaraat won the Star Screen Awards for Best Editing and Best Dialogues! Woohooo! Party

and of course, best lyrics award, very well deserved goes to Gulzar for Dil To Bacha Hai Ji.. and RFAK won the Best Playback Singer for this song as well.. Just had to mention this coz I loooooved this song and its lyrics.. LOL

and the cutiepie in Udaan, Arjun played by Ayaan Boradia.. won the Best Child Artist award! Big smile

Edited by nimrah - 06 January 2011 at 9:25am

incandescenceAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Anuuu, did you see the new article of Sonam-Abhay fight? Abhay said something about Anil and now Sonam is saying how Abhay is so disrespectful and all.. 

I don't know if all this is true or not.. but if it is, we won't get another Abhay-Sonam film! Ouch
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
OMG BBB won??? And Gulzar and RFAK for Dil toh baccha hai ji? Eeeeeeeeeeee! I freakin LOVEEEEEEE that song like anything! SO glad it won! SO well deserved! And awww the little kid from Udaan as well?? Awesomenessssssss!

Yeah I saw the article about the Abhay-Sonam fight....and all the random bitching going in that topic....lol....bolly forum zindabad.....anyways it all sounds really pathetic if they said that....Sonam's comment about upbringing is really pathetic....hadn't expected that from her no matter how mooh-phat she is....and what Abhay said was really rude as well....idiots both of them. Pata nahin if they'll ever even speak to each other again....let alone do a movie.....I'd never thought that Aisha would have such a bad fallout :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

In those five minutes we were given a lifetime. What hurts more is that Prem and Mukti never got the chance to be an actual couple - though we loved them all the more for it. But would it have killed her to finally give them a happy ending?! If it were any one else, I would have said that she killed them to maintain that "tragic, star-crossed lovers who never were" concept that ran through their....courtship. But Ekta is no Shakespeare. She just did it coz she could. Sometimes I do wonder too if she went for the whole "tragic" concept.....we would have loved to see redemption for Prem/UD for all the crap he did....but it seems fate/destiny instead punished him in the worst way possible....by taking away the very person he held the most dear to him....the very person around whom his whole world revolved....irony....tragedy....maybe....but then as you say, Ekta is no Shakespeare....if she had just left it at Mukti's death that way, I could have gone with this theory....but the fact that she brought Tina back as Devki and fed us all that crap instead just makes me convinced as well that she did it just cuz she couldDead

Dude, I don't think I can watch that scene anymore. Once was enough. I can barely get through any scene close to the wedding coz I know what's coming....the closest I can do is the  office scene and the park scene. LOL Fatty's the same way.....she doesn't watch anything beyond the reunion before the accident either.....but I dunno how....I've watched that scene many times....for making avis/VMs etc....and it breaks my heart but still I watch it....the tragedy of their story also strangely pulls me in....and I love that scene when he talks to Mukti's soul....and holds her hand and cries....and the way he shakes his head and refuses to forget her even when she asks him to move on.

LOL, probably. Though I would have liked to keep Daddy Cool if I could Cool and Mother India's bhashans were always amusing. LOL I loved Mother India's bhaashans as well...so I can take these two as SIDEY characters....PM can be the main ones in my ideal version of KZKTongueLOL

*Edit: LOVE your siggy dabba right now! Especially the Janki sig right on topLOLLOL and the Prem/UD sig tohDay Dreaming

Edited by nureat01 - 06 January 2011 at 10:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Lol yeah. Faridoon is updating on Twitter so I thought I'll update you guys on the major awards as well.. LOL Major for us at least.. LOL I haven't seen Guzaarish but I was hoping Amrita Puri (Shefali) wins Best Supporting Actor for Aisha.. but Shernaz Patel won it for Guzaarish.. And Udaan won another award, Ronit Roy for Negative Character!!!!

Seriously, I dont know how this issue went out of hand.. Even if Abhay had issues he shouldn't have spoken about it publicly and should have stood by the movie he did.. And well yes, Sonam shouldn't have brought up the upbringing comment.. It was really stupid on her part.. Pagal hain dono! *shakes head*

*Edit: Ahhh yes Vasu.. Love your sig dabba! LOL Janki one is so awesome! LOL and the PM sigs are gorgeous.. 

Edited by nimrah - 06 January 2011 at 10:05am

psawyerAreYaar

Go to top