Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 78)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

And your school started?! Oye hoye! Dactar-shactar!! Barey log! But make sure that you do your daily practice of "dupatta-flying-eyelocks". That is one of the most important traits of a focused doctor.. ROFL

LOL Fivr ... very good advise ...

Nimrah beta - make sure you know where the fire escape is ... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Bye Nimrah! *hugs* Take care!

Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by nureat01

Arey you guys, I'm serious....that is what I read.....kamaaaaaaaal ke posts I'm reading in the forum today....LOL....I don't even have any words....I should probably stop wasting my time arguing with these types.

@Mash: lol main kahaan tang kar rahi hoon.....oddly I'm not feeling sad anymore....I don't feel like watching the current show but the old scenes are still there....I can happily watch those :-)

Mera toh ulta chakar hai...Now the seriousness of the issue is dawning on me....mujhe sach main ab bohat bura lag raha hai...*sigh* I won't mind if I never see MR again in any show but if I see this guy doing a third class wallpaper-role in any SP show after leaving LTL.....I'll kill him! Angry

LOL we're all taking turns it seems....I got the time and chance to vent this morning so now I'm not feeling that sad about it anymore....I don't think MR is going to do anything on TV now....he seems more focussed on trying to get a break in bollywood....so he's likely going to try for that after leaving LTL...good luck to him with thatLOL

I dunno....right now I'm just thinking....I'm going to cherish this character and this guy's acting....the way it left me in awe....nothing else has matched up.

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@Nimrah: *smug muh* Deekha! Main ho na hoti toh tumhara sachi mein kya hota! Aur Dil-ka-dactar will be so disappointed in you! 3 saal uski class chali TV pe aur tumne tab bhi kuch nahi seekha! Tumhari wajah sey hi toh sarey progressive/professional doctors ka naam kharab hai! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Mash: Yaar mera bhi dil tukre tukre ho gaya hai. Although in hind sight I should have learned my lesson post the PM-Mukti dying fiasco. But the CVs worked so hard for a year to get my defenses down. And then aik hi saath New Year pe sucker-punch dey diya.. *shakes head*

We're setting up a petition and I'll get all the letters/comments forwarded ASAP. Subha sey bass yehi kaam ho raha hai.. Job wala kaam toh abhi tak start bhi  nahi kiya.. ROFLROFLROFL 

Yaar I hope they just end the show. Just end it. Please. Or at least show a decent closure between Dutta/Nakku and I can assume that THAT is where the show ended. Please! *distraught muh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Fivr: Aww yaar *hugs* Is the Wednesday bad only cuz of this MR news?? Or is it something else?

I'm amazed at some of the posts I'm seeing in the LTL forum....ppl saying that the best phase of LTL was BEFORE Dutta entered....the first two monthsConfusedROFL.....and how it would all be fine if MR is replaced as Dutta....*dies laughing*

Yaar personally I'm just going through a low time and phir ye news aur upar sey it's Wednesday and those are usually the longest day of the week. And then I haven't even started my actual cell-work here.. Toh bass, sab kuch hi mil mila kar bad day kar raha hai mera.. Ouch

@bold: LMAO! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Ye kaun bola? *blinks* Idea! Maybe they can bring in Morey and then HE can marry Nakku like he initially intended before Dutta's entry.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 05 January 2011 at 1:16pm

nimrahincandescence

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

LOL Fivr ... very good advise ...

Nimrah beta - make sure you know where the fire escape is ... Wink

Lol.. *pats back* Thank you LadyM.. At least maine kuch toh seekha 3 saal mein! Unlike some people! *looks at Nimrah* Geek ROFLROFLROFL

@bold: *dies laughing* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Touche' LadyM, touche'!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

nimrahLadyMcbeth

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Anu...I toh don't even feel like venting about it anymore...*sigh*

Fivr...Waise let me tell you I honestly don't think these petitions and all the other stuff work......and if MR has already resigned and everything toh phir ho bhi kiya sakta hai...Haan at least DN ki story ka aik proper end kar dein. It'll be too out of character for Nakku to fall in love with anyone other than Dutta...

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Anu...I toh don't even feel like venting about it anymore...*sigh*

Fivr...Waise let me tell you I honestly don't think these petitions and all the other stuff work......and if MR has already resigned and everything toh phir ho bhi kiya sakta hai...Haan at least DN ki story ka aik proper end kar dein. It'll be too out of character for Nakku to fall in love with anyone other than Dutta...

I don't think they'll work either. But it will give the people a sense of control in the forum and right now that's what's needed warna the forums is going up in flames filhaal.

I have also added the point about DN ki story a proper end and that they should end the show. Khamakhan under-cover cop aur un ki story na thoopain hum pe. They can introduce that undercover cop for someone else in the show and that's fine. But they are so going to try to but him along side Nakku aur ye kisi sey digest nahi hoga.. Ouch 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: Aww you guys are doing a petition? That's really nice...but it seems MR has made up his mind for sure....doesn't seem like he'll change it....oh well *sigh*......yeah I just want the show to end basically as of now.....that is the best solution in my opinion to this issue.

Re: PM....yaar that was toh different....that was Kekta at her SADISTIC best....MT didn't want to leave the show....Kekta ka mood bana aur madam killed off MuktiDead....yahaan toh it's MR's decision naa....ab kya keh sakte hain *shrugs*......

You know ideally.....they can end the show on 28th Feb....it all comes full circle....DN reunite....the end....ideal ending IMO :P lol

LOL yeah someone made a post like that....ki the show was at it's BEST with the Morey storyline and Dutta and ET ki entry wasn't all that....lol.....I also wonder which show some ppl were watching then :S

-Fivr-nimrah

Go to top