Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 77)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Oh Fivr...tum baat suno meri...You guys had some contact with LTL team or someone na...we can't really stop an actor to quit or not to look for better opportunities but can you guys just forward it to them that it'd be better if they just end the show giving DN story a proper culmination. It'll be pure torture to see anyone other than Dutta as a lead.

And I agree this is not a good Wednesday...*sigh*

@ Bold - *nods solemnly* That's true. Tell them to just end the show!

and aww, even you're having a bad day? Kya hua? *gives comforting hugs to you too*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@Mash: LOL I thought you said you  were all prepared for the news.... Toh ab kaise tod diya MR/LTL ne tumhara dil?? :P :P

@Fivr: Aww yaar *hugs* Is the Wednesday bad only cuz of this MR news?? Or is it something else?

I'm amazed at some of the posts I'm seeing in the LTL forum....ppl saying that the best phase of LTL was BEFORE Dutta entered....the first two monthsConfusedROFL.....and how it would all be fine if MR is replaced as Dutta....*dies laughing*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Mash: LOL I thought you said you  were all prepared for the news.... Toh ab kaise tod diya MR/LTL ne tumhara dil?? :P :P

@Fivr: Aww yaar *hugs* Is the Wednesday bad only cuz of this MR news?? Or is it something else?

I'm amazed at some of the posts I'm seeing in the LTL forum....ppl saying that the best phase of LTL was BEFORE Dutta entered....the first two monthsConfusedROFL.....and how it would all be fine if MR is replaced as Dutta....*dies laughing*

Ab tum tang na karo...waise hi dil toota hua hai aur mood bhi kharab hai...

@bold....huh? And why are these ppl still watching the show then? Was there even a story before Dutta entered? How can someone be THAT crazy to say such a thing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Lol Anu! Maybe they're trying reverse psychology! ROFL Or just trying to convince themselves and others that it will be fine if MR leaves.. LOL But if they're serious, then god only help them! Wacko LTL today is sooo popular because of MR and Dutta!

-Fivr-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Arey you guys, I'm serious....that is what I read.....kamaaaaaaaal ke posts I'm reading in the forum today....LOL....I don't even have any words....I should probably stop wasting my time arguing with these types.

@Mash: lol main kahaan tang kar rahi hoon.....oddly I'm not feeling sad anymore....I don't feel like watching the current show but the old scenes are still there....I can happily watch those :-)

-Fivr-nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Just saw that topic! LOL Honestly, the way some people think.. Ab koi in se argue bhi kya kare.. I can just laugh at them.. LOL Bhare pare hain namoone! LOL

Anyhooo, I'm off! Jaldi sona parta hai aaj kal.. *sigh* Bye you all! Hug

-Fivr-AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Arey you guys, I'm serious....that is what I read.....kamaaaaaaaal ke posts I'm reading in the forum today....LOL....I don't even have any words....I should probably stop wasting my time arguing with these types.

@Mash: lol main kahaan tang kar rahi hoon.....oddly I'm not feeling sad anymore....I don't feel like watching the current show but the old scenes are still there....I can happily watch those :-)

Mera toh ulta chakar hai...Now the seriousness of the issue is dawning on me....mujhe sach main ab bohat bura lag raha hai...*sigh* I won't mind if I never see MR again in any show but if I see this guy doing a third class wallpaper-role in any SP show after leaving LTL.....I'll kill him! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

LadyM - You did congratulate me, but thank you once again! Hug College started already. It was my 4th day today.. but this is just an orientation week where we're given introductions about subjects, labs, books and all.. and of course, having ragging every other day! *rolls eyes* Every day, some senior batch comes and ragging starts.. Wacko

Ragging??!!!?? As long as it is funny and harmless, it is okay ... otherwise I was never a big fan of the ritual. Ouch

Chalo good to hear that your college has begun ... *aunty style advise* beta ... khoob man lageke padhna! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

Go to top