Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^What cheapo? :S....and can you really different one cheapo from the other when it comes to Geet? Mujhe toh saare hi useless cheapo lagte hain us show mein.

Re: AG...lol....she can act yaar....she's improved vastly from her kis desh days and she does have good screen presence and charm as well....so I don't doubt that she'd look good with MR on-screen....but it all depends on the role and characterizations they get.

Anyways....did you watch today's LTL? Dutta's back.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!

I know I'm going to jinx this here, but I have NOTHING to do today at work. I was supposed to plate one experiment but we decided to do it tomorrow so that we can combine it with some other stuff.... So basically, I've been sitting here like an idiot for the past 4 hours with nothing to do..

And I'm sooooo bored.

And I'm sooooo sleepy too.

And I'm pretty sure as soon as I post this, I'll be bombarded with work.. 🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
I'm damn bored too.....nothing to watch....nothing to talk about.....I really should go read or something.......I'm sick of alternating b/w the same 2-3 forums....nothing new or interesting to read.....mehhh
-Fivr- thumbnail
If I had the option, main toh soo jati! Aisa ganda sa weather ho raha hai yahan - all gloomy and cold.. I'd just close the blinds, slide under covers aur phir mere kharatey sunta zamana.. 🀣

But afsoos.. I'm stuck here in this cubicle with NOTHING to do..
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Talk about boredom and add one more to the pile ... *yawns un-ladylike*

I am sooooooooo bored .... the weather sucks! It's predicted to snow today and everyone at home is down with something .... even me *sniff*

Just read about Star Plus and the lusty boy ... looks like the genuises were planning to get either him or Sammy boy ... waah kya tough choice hai in dono mein! πŸ˜†  Makes me wonder what's wrong with my choice.

Edit: So the grand confession is going to happen tomorrow in SGP!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
@LadyM: Lol!!!! I think we're just the weird bunch.. We don't fall for the "dil-ka-dactar" or the "college hunks" and chauvinistic "gundas" are a big no too! It's no surprise that most of my family thinks I'm weird! 🀣
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I know Fivr! We are a weird bunch indeed ... and what is worse is that I fell for that idiot at one point in time. But over time I was grossed out by his antics ... and puppy lover boy act. To this day I feel ashamed of having liked him once! *shakes head in disgust*
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

^^What cheapo? :S....and can you really different one cheapo from the other when it comes to Geet? Mujhe toh saare hi useless cheapo lagte hain us show mein.

Re: AG...lol....she can act yaar....she's improved vastly from her kis desh days and she does have good screen presence and charm as well....so I don't doubt that she'd look good with MR on-screen....but it all depends on the role and characterizations they get.

Anyways....did you watch today's LTL? Dutta's back.

LOLL...I was talking about the real-life cheapo...KSG...lol

Haan she was much much better than Sangini...but the character was again so useless...bechari kare bhi toh kiya. And oh yes she has good screen presence.

I just watched the last part...Dutta ne toh dil dehla diya...The way he yelled with pain....gave me goosebumps...ahhh...I was sitting through out that scene with a hand over my mouth....and it was so heart wrenching to see him back like this. I accept I've a soft heart. Andddddd they've bandaged his eyes completely...Is he gonna go blind?
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Talk about boredom and add one more to the pile ... *yawns un-ladylike*

I am sooooooooo bored .... the weather sucks! It's predicted to snow today and everyone at home is down with something .... even me *sniff*

Just read about Star Plus and the lusty boy ... looks like the genuises were planning to get either him or Sammy boy ... waah kya tough choice hai in dono mein! πŸ˜†  Makes me wonder what's wrong with my choice.

Edit: So the grand confession is going to happen tomorrow in SGP!

LMAO indeed! What choices! Ek taraf dil ka daactar and doosri taraf BOOTIFUL expressions wala Sammy boy....this is what Indian TV has come down to....ki aise do jokeron ke beech ki hi choice bachi hai?πŸ˜†

Grand confession in SGP tomorrow? *yawns* You're still watching it?
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

I just watched the last part...Dutta ne toh dil dehla diya...The way he yelled with pain....gave me goosebumps...ahhh...I was sitting through out that scene with a hand over my mouth....and it was so heart wrenching to see him back like this. I accept I've a soft heart. Andddddd they've bandaged his eyes completely...Is he gonna go blind?

I dunno why but I found it really disturbing to see him with his face like totally bandaged....I hadn't expected that even though everyone had mentioned in the live updates that his eyes are bandaged....but watching it like that felt disconcerting.....The way he yelled out "Nakku" was seriously a goosebumps wala moment indeed.....

You didn't watch the previous epis? I thought you'd said you would.....hmmm......anyways this epi ka worth watching scene was deffo that last one only.....hope they show more of him tomorrow....I dunno if he's going blind but most theories in the forum state that this will be a temporary phase for him when he meets Seema and he will interact with her cuz he won't be able to see her and later on he will regain his eyesight and be shocked to see that it's Seema who saved him/cared for him etc......I dunno.....I don't want this Seema-Dutta "bonding session" to go on for like a whole monthπŸ₯±
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago