Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 76)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Anu - I couldn't agree more with you. Archana and Parmeet were the best. But even Mona wasn't bad in Season 2 with Ronit. However this season she has been truly annoying and lame ...

Nimrah - Don't remember if I said this before or not, but congrats yaar - on making it to dental school! When does college start?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Lol yeah Mahi's act was very good and they all did it superbly.. She's too cute with bursting out laughing while talking.. Embarrassed And I like those interactions between the contestants.. like Ankita jumping in between Salman-Yana saying Salman WAS expecting 30 and Ragini coming into comment that she gets the comment to stop smiling and not Mahi.. LOL Its nice to see, people are not ready to kill each other, at least uptil now! LOL 

Oh many Harshiti VMs on Adhoore Hum song? LOL Lol whenver  a new  song comes out , everyone gets to make a VM on their favourites na! LOL 

NOKJ is getting good reviews uptil now. I'm happy! Tongue

Just read the NOKJ reviews in the bolly forum....Rani fans are ANNOYING, man! Seriously I hate this kind of OTT gushing ppl do in review threads dying over their favsSleepySleepy....Just talk about the movie....what is up with all this "oooh Rani was better than Vidya, she's backkkk....ppl wrote her off but she so showed them" blah blah blahhhhhhhSleepySleepySleepy

Re: JDJ....yeah it's nice to see the contestants bonding and gelling well together :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

*sigh*

This is not a good Wednesday.. At all.

*takes a deep breath*

Hey guys!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
LadyM - You did congratulate me, but thank you once again! Hug College started already. It was my 4th day today.. but this is just an orientation week where we're given introductions about subjects, labs, books and all.. and of course, having ragging every other day! *rolls eyes* Every day, some senior batch comes and ragging starts.. Wacko

Anu - Lol. I was going through the thread and thinking the same thing!! LOL Fans are SO annoying with the gushing about how that person showed it to the critics and hope this film is a hit and blah blah.. Rani fans ki annoying levels toh I came to know about since NOKJ's promos came out.. Us se pehle I had no idea about them being soo hyper! LOL

*Edit: Heyyyy Fivr! Hug Awww, having a bad day? *gives comforting hugs*

Edited by nimrah - 05 January 2011 at 11:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-LadyMcbethAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Nimrah: Very dude.. Very bad day.. *peetoes sir* Ouch

And your school started?! Oye hoye! Dactar-shactar!! Barey log! But make sure that you do your daily practice of "dupatta-flying-eyelocks". That is one of the most important traits of a focused doctor.. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbethincandescenceAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

Oh! Hmmm...I was kinda expecting it....I wish they'd just end it....ahhh one more show gone down the drain...kya yaar.....*long sigh*

And I was also a Ram Kapoor fan though I have never watched Kasam Se...lol...I loveddddd him as Rahul in Ghar Ek Mandir...that was the first Indian soap I ever watched...

I was expecting it too given the news floating around since a while.....but all I wanted was a good ending for DN given the beautiful way in which their story was shaped.....but sadly that doesn't seem like it will happen.....instead it's going the convoluted Kekta B.S. way with a new guy introduced for Nakku....pathetic....this wasn't some typical story where ppl fall in love in 3 days and get married a zillion times.....the journey of these two characters....their soulful connection with each other.....why make a mockery out of it by now showing Nakku with some other random guy? Just end the show, seriously. And what is irritating me is that MR only has a month left in this show but they are going to waste that time laying the basis for that new undercover cop person to enter the show....bleaghhh.

Oh Ram Kapoor in Ghar Ek Mandir....lol....I used to watch glimpses of it when it aired....never saw it regularly but he was sooooo handsome thenLOL....cuz he was in shape too....baad mein toh he became sooooooo huge....like a gol matol clownLOL.....Kasamh Se was the first soap I watched after coming to the U.S.....again all cuz of my MOM watching itLOL

Chodo...mera mood nahin hai LTL ki baat bhi karne ko....mera toh dil hi tod diya hai LTL aur MR ne....

GEM toh aired when I was veryyyy young I think. I used to love his chemistry with Gautami...his wife now....lol...And yes he was veryyyy handsome...ab bhi there's charm left in that man but poora ball hogaya hai ab toh...

-Fivr-nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Ooooh I remember Ghar Ek Mandir! I loved that show! LOL I was so sad when Aman Verma dies in it but then Ram Kapoor and Gautami were too cute together! Embarrassed I dont know HOW he got sooo fat! Stern Smile LOL

Fivr - Awwww.. Dont worry yaar.. We're all here to help your time pass.. Lol yes college started! *blushes* at the dactar-shactar! LOL Dupatta flying!? Oh crappp! D'oh  LOL I completely forgot about that.. Fivr, tum na hoti toh mera kya hota!! *notes it down in to-do-list* LOL

-Fivr-incandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Oh Fivr...tum baat suno meri...You guys had some contact with LTL team or someone na...we can't really stop an actor to quit or not to look for better opportunities but can you guys just forward it to them that it'd be better if they just end the show giving DN story a proper culmination. It'll be pure torture to see anyone other than Dutta as a lead.

And I agree this is not a good Wednesday...*sigh*

-Fivr-nimrah

Go to top