Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 75)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

^ Exactly Anu ... most of the kisses shown these days are HAWT ones as a result of aggression, mostly used for cheap thrills!

Anyhoo, this movie reminded me of Rishta.com ... wonder why?

Well obviously it reminded you of Rishta.com, LadyM cuz it was about two ppl who came together to form a business in a matchmaking/shaadi related field and ultimately end up together.....are you REALLY shocked that it sounds familiar?LOLLOL.....ppl in the R.com forum have been discussing this for aaaaaaaages.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
MR is really leaving? And Nakku is just going to fall in love with someone else?! Goddddd, why are the people who make such good shows bent on destroying it themselves! There won't be any LTL without Dutta!! He was the major reason why people ended up watching the show.. And if it was a CMG type of show, I can expect Nakku to fall for some other guy but this is DN we're talking about.. They've such an amazing bond.. I wasn't really affected by all the rumours but now I feel sad! Unhappy

And people in the forum can just think of SR! Unreal man! Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Heyy Nimrah....yeah he's really leaving *sigh*....I was kinda braced for it since a few days so I'm not really sad about that as much as I am about the fact that they won't give DN a proper culmination :((.....these are all business-minded ppl....but they don't realize that there won't be any profits left for them from the show after MR leaves anyways. So why not just end it....give it a good ending!

LOL yeah there's ppl in the forum thinking about SR at a time like this....I have no wordsLOL

btw I reuploaded the BBB update on imageshack in my gallery since tinypic is being allDead......was thinking of updating the rest of the links that I can as well of the stuff I still have saved *sigh*

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yeah. They should just end the show.. Coz once MR leaves, they're gonna lose majority of their audience.. Just end the show by giving us a proper conclusion to the DN story.. *sigh* 

Oh I know about tinypic.. It started behaving weird since yesterday only.. and since I had to leave, I didn't comment on it.. but you're such a star Anu.. Hug You re-uploaded the update and I got my sigs back! *satisfied muh*

Oh and I saw Mahi's performance in JDJ.. She was too cute.. and even though I dont like Sumeet as a host I enjoy when he teases her! LOL And awww, she started crying! She's such a sweetheart!

Edited by nimrah - 05 January 2011 at 10:58am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Aww it was no problem yaar *hugs back* I was also getting pissed off seeing all those dead links my gallery after all the work I put into making this stuff, so I just had to replace the links I could manage....lol....

LOL yeah MV was soooooooo cute in yesterday's act....it was such a fab act....I laughed so much....loved Savio's choreography and all three of them did a superb job...LOL otherwise toh Sumeet shouts too much but he seems to be tamping it down slightly these days and lol yes I also really enjoy his teasing of MV....her giggly style of talking....aww she's such a sweet little baccha....real sweetheart indeed....when she started crying, even I was going all awww....lol

Your Harshiti avi reminds me....I was watching Harshiti VMs last night.....lol....there's like a BILLION VMs on them on that adhoore hum song from BKB....haha

nimrah

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Well obviously it reminded you of Rishta.com, LadyM cuz it was about two ppl who came together to form a business in a matchmaking/shaadi related field and ultimately end up together.....are you REALLY shocked that it sounds familiar?LOLLOL.....ppl in the R.com forum have been discussing this for aaaaaaaages.

I am not shocked Anu ... I instantly knew it the moment I read the preview on what this movie was about. In fact we had even discussed about it here in the forum. Probably I didn't give the right expressions when I said I wonder why... I meant it in a sarcastic manner and not so much in a matter-of-fact way  Embarrassed

Anyhoo, I've been missing your siggys. Cry

Edit: Re: JDJ - I am not enjoying Mona as a host either ... this year. Don't know why, but most of her jokes sound lame to me,  ... like calling Remo - Romeo and so on ... *shrugs* Probably it is bad scripting. But Ronit and Mona did a great job together. She seems to have lost her spunk ...

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 05 January 2011 at 11:11am

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@LadyM: Oh achhaaaaaaa you were being sarcastic?LOL Haan some emoticons there would have really helped...couldn't grasp your tone at allLOL

*Edit: Re: Mona....well she annoys me in general and this Romeo crap she's been doing since day one toh I just block out nowLOLLOL.....I miss Archana-Parmeet as JDJ hosts....they were the BEST.

I reuploaded my BBB sigs....here you go :-)

Edited by nureat01 - 05 January 2011 at 11:13am

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Lol yeah Mahi's act was very good and they all did it superbly.. She's too cute with bursting out laughing while talking.. Embarrassed And I like those interactions between the contestants.. like Ankita jumping in between Salman-Yana saying Salman WAS expecting 30 and Ragini coming into comment that she gets the comment to stop smiling and not Mahi.. LOL Its nice to see, people are not ready to kill each other, at least uptil now! LOL 

Oh many Harshiti VMs on Adhoore Hum song? LOL Lol whenver  a new  song comes out , everyone gets to make a VM on their favourites na! LOL 

NOKJ is getting good reviews uptil now. I'm happy! Tongue

Go to top