Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 73)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
So I tried to find that baby wala video but couldn't either. But ended up watching some random Jai Bani scenes. And all those Kasamh Se scenes are slowly coming back to me! LOL Man SO much unintential comedy happened in the Kekta serials of those days. I kept cracking up at all the background characters ke reactions! LOL Like Jigyasa's mad look every time Jai was nice to Bani. And the mom/dadi's approval nod/smile! ROFL Kya cartoons the na all those side characters? LOL 

And all the kekta songs for her couples. Jai Bani had like a million songs! Like the sooona soonnaaaa, lamha lamha one! LOL And the jiya dhadak dhadak jaye one. And of course the bepanah pyaar hai aajjaaaaaa. ROFL I was just cracking up remembering all those songs and the JB romantic scenes. LOL Man it used to be so much fun swooning over RK and Mr. Walia with my mom! LOL 

But still don't remember that baby wala scene...that's gonna bother me now...I'm to replay the whole Kasamh Se "story", if we can even call it that, in my head....ermm not getting anywhere though. LOL Still all jumbled in my head...LOL O well, I should just forget it. LOL 

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Check out this thread for the tinypic problem:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
LOL, check this out:

I'd rather watch this than Twilight! LOL

Edited by psawyer - 05 January 2011 at 4:57am

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
It's confirmed.....MR is leaving the show *sigh*

Mishal Raheja to have a temporary return to Laagi?

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 | 7:36:52 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 22 Comments Mishal Raheja to have a temporary return to Laagi?

Dutta Bhau will return to Laagi Tujhse Lagan next week, but will apparently be out of the show very soon...

Loyal viewers of COLORS' Laagi Tujhse Lagan are missing their favorite Dutta Bhau (Mishal Raheja), after he met with a brutal accident in yesterday's episode.

But fans of Mishal can rejoice as he will soon be back to the show!!

Our source states, "Dutta will surely survive the accident, and will be back by next week. Till then, we will play on Nakusha's (Mahhi Vij) track, wherein she will refuse to believe that her Saab is dead".

Destiny has played spoilsport yet again, as Dutta and Nakku have to get separated. Nakku will try to find out who caused the accident and what exactly happened to Bhau. On the other hand, we hear that Dutta will be shown alive and will come face to face with Seema (Praneeta Sahu), the woman who had ruined his life earlier.

"Dutta will have to rediscover himself yet again after the accident. When he bumps into Seema, he will get a shock of his life. It will be an interesting watch to find out how Seema and Dutta's relationship shapes up, and whether this will bear an effect on Nakku's married life", adds our source.

We tried contacting Mishal Raheja, but he remained unavailable.

If sources are to be believed, a brand new character of an undercover cop will be introduced soon. He is expected to be Nakku's saviour in due course of time. Auditions for the same are happening as of now, but the channel and production house have not zeroed in on the actor to play this pivotal role.

We also hear that Mishal Raheja will be out of the show by February and this drastic turn of event will happen after the undercover cop is introduced into the story line.

We tried contacting Producer Hemal Thakkar, but he remained unavailable.

Let's see how the story line shapes up now…

And another article is saying he wanted to leave July LAST year....that makes no senseConfused.....July LAST year? After just 6 months of playing Dutta? How does that make sense even from storyline point of view? What is MR thinking? IS he thinking?
Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Is this true? MR leaving and LTL storyline getting skewed with undercover cop or whatever? :S  I hope not- I still have some hope 'coz we haven't had any official confirmation from the PH or MR :S
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
It's true, Kavya.....MR seems to have spoken to the producers himself and he's leaving end Feb....someone confirmed it in the forum. LTL is finished *sigh*....I just wish they'd given DN a proper culmination before MR left.....ab god knows what kind of retarded crap they'll show with the new guy coming in as Nakku's new love interest or whatever.

Bazinga

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

It's true, Kavya.....MR seems to have spoken to the producers himself and he's leaving end Feb....someone confirmed it in the forum. LTL is finished *sigh*....I just wish they'd given DN a proper culmination before MR left.....ab god knows what kind of retarded crap they'll show with the new guy coming in as Nakku's new love interest or whatever.

Ouch Ouch - just the other day, I was thinking LTL is the only soap that didn't wander off from its basic premise of Nakku's "color" being her curse despite its pace and extreme melodrama. If Dutta leaves, LTL should shut shop - Nakku's new love interest track will turn LTL into BS.

@bold : Sigh! Broken Heart  

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
LOL the forum has such HILARIOUS random topics....ppl are actually busy crying for DN SR before MR leaves?!ConfusedLOL....

@Kavya: That's the thing naa.....the channel and these producers are more interested in minting out of the show....so they want it to keep on going on....and for that reason they won't give DN a culmination just so they can keep on highlighting Nakku's miseries....lead heroine crying = TRPs is the ultimate mantra of daily soaps after all *rolls eyes*

If this was any other show....anyyyyyyyy other show, they MIGHT have survived without the lead actor....but this is DUTTA we're talking about.....a character that comes up on TV like ONCE in a blue moon.....I can't remember the last time a character fascinated me this much and upar se MR played him toooooooooo well for anyone random "cop" character to manage to fill his shoes.....*hopeless sigh* Although there had been indications since a while now so I was kinda expecting confirmation of MR leaving sooner or later but I hadn't wanted that they wouldn't even give DN that closure :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahBazinga

Go to top