Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 71)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I was watching old LTL scenes last night.....the very first DN ones....Dutta's entry.....the confrontation with Morey, the dhaaba/handpump scenes......him getting shot....the way she takes him to the hospital.....I never felt it that time but on a rewatch, I find there to be more pathos/poignancy to those scenes....and I was oddly missing koel Nakku.....the bit after he gets shot....and Ganpat is saying that they should run away with the money but Nakku refuses to leave....there's this small bit as Ganpat is dragging her away, Dutta holds her foot....I never noticed that the first time I watched it or maybe I'd forgotten.....but watching it this time just made the scene all the more poignant to me.....the connection b/w these two.

I know what you mean about the old scenes...many of their initial scenes didn't have much verbal interactions but they are poignant because of their silence...there's a connection between these two since the start only.....I was watching their old scenes a few days back too...I feel he had more chemistry with the koel Nakku or maybe I feel it because this fair Nakku is sooooo blank and ANNOYING these days...Waise I haven't noticed that holding her foot bit too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I know what you mean about the old scenes...many of their initial scenes didn't have much verbal interactions but they are poignant because of their silence...there's a connection between these two since the start only.....I was watching their old scenes a few days back too...I feel he had more chemistry with the koel Nakku or maybe I feel it because this fair Nakku is sooooo blank and ANNOYING these days...Waise I haven't noticed that holding her foot bit too...

Oh indeed there was always that connection b/w them....which especially showed more in the silent communications b/w them....those are their best scenes......he did hold her foot....here watch this vid:

3:35: She holds his hand too....their fingers intertwined....as she's frantically asking Babi-Ganpat to do something....another sign of the connection.

He holds her foot at 5:11....and the tune they play there and the look in Nakku's eyes....the way they look at each other is really touching.

And yes, I agree that since the past few epis, fair Nakku is in quite a blank and annoying mode....things need to pick up on that front.

incandescence

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Sarah: It's about Geet and Maan ki "dream wedding"

Here's a pic to give you an idea :P

LMAO! ROFLROFLROFL

Chalo, at least the horse looks real in their case. :P

And dude, hasn't she been pregnant for the last six months or so? Why isn't it showing? Is she giving birth to a mouse or something? LOL! 

AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hmm...that show is looking a little over-stylized to me...typical YRF glossy ads but low on substance. Time will tell, I guess. 

Just saw Yana, Salman and Ashwariya's JDJ performance.....FABULOUS! What conception, what execution! Salman's choreography was simply mindblowing - I think this is my favourite performance this week, even better than Sushant-Shampa's. I've liked Ashwariya since Saas Bina Sasural - a decent actress....but she's a fab dancer too....not once did she slow or show up Yana-Salman....kadam se kadam milaya ClapClapClap absolutely fantastic...

@Sarah - and should pregnant ladies be sitting on horses anyway? Confused isn't it injurious for them to ride horses, especially if they are close to 6 months preggers?!

Edited by psawyer - 04 January 2011 at 2:30pm

nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I never noticed that bit because I never watched that complete scene...I don't think it was uploaded on that account I used to watch DN vids on.
It's symbolic how he grabs her foot....and it do gives a poignancy to the whole scene...There has always been something which brings them together...ties them up to each other somehow...

AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Can someone do me a favour? Can you guys check this thread:

And tell me if anyone can see entries 2 & 4??? Tinypic is still playing up for me, so I *hope* one of you can see this, pretty please?????]

Thankoo....
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

LMAO! ROFLROFLROFL

Chalo, at least the horse looks real in their case. :P

And dude, hasn't she been pregnant for the last six months or so? Why isn't it showing? Is she giving birth to a mouse or something? LOL! 

@bold: LMFAOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  The mahaan Geet Singh Khurana will give birth to a CHUHA?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Awesome!

@Mash: Yeah I also think it might be that it wasn't uploaded on the other account where I watched the scene from first time so that's why I don't remember it either......but glad I got to watch it now on Khushi's account :-)
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Can someone do me a favour? Can you guys check this thread:

And tell me if anyone can see entries 2 & 4??? Tinypic is still playing up for me, so I *hope* one of you can see this, pretty please?????]

Thankoo....

I'm not able to see those entries either, Vasu.....Sorry....tinypic is still acting weird for me as well :S

Go to top