Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 69)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Anu: Yaar, ye tinypic waley na! Every couple of months they do this drama! Achey khasey sigs ko waste kar dete hain.. *shakes head*

Can you upload the other Malaal avi somewhere else?Embarrassed The one where he asks her "udaas ho?". like the part right before the one I'm using. I love that scene the best, but it's on tinypic I think.. *sachi walla udaas muh* LOL

P.S. I am not even going to try to watch the PM videos abhi because I'm at work and they will just make me super nostalgic.. without audio woh bhi..

Here you go:

I also uploaded the stacked version in case you want that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
LOL at how he hands her the fuse so innocently - "tumhare hostel ki light ke liye" LMFAO ROFLROFLROFLROFL GOD I love this guy.

@Fivr - Yaar, I love the whole movie. Each scene is simply laugh-worthy. Even the songs have this rare ability to make me want to watch them time and time again. I love Fatty's sigs on this film, esp the "Mahapurush" onesLOL

@Anu - no, I'm asking - who do you think I'm naraaz with? As far as I know I am not....ErmmLOL

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

@Anu - Um, cardboard horse? .........yeah, no comments.....

I agree on the bling thing LOL I mean, no way in HELL would I ever look at any old guy wearing all the crap and actually like it. But Prem, or should I say Manoj, made it work somehow. 

Watching the confession scene - the thing I LOVE about Prem is that....even at his most vulnerable moments, even in the deepest throes of love, he doesn't change who he is. So many times you hear people complaining that a previous jhakaas character, a strong man with a wicked sense of humour, becomes a bheegi billi and joru-ka-ghulam type the minute he falls in love. He completely changes himself and becomes this weak sucker desperate for his love. Not Prem. In this scene, even though he is practically begging Mukti to love him back, he is still UD. Still makes sarky comments, still the "what's that saying in hindi", still the jokes and teasing. And in future scenes, where he tells Komo and Subruto to stay out of his business, or where he goes to Mukti's office - he is still Prem, still UD. He loves, but UD style. He never loses his identity. And I love him for that. 

Completely agree....btw another character who never lost his essence and didn't turn into a brainless spineless loverboy after falling in love?....DuttaTongue....probably the only reason why after PM, this is the one storyline that I've found that engaging long-term.

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Mash: Are you still here? Did you watch today's LTL?

*Edit: @Fivr: I guess you haven't since you're at work.....btw Kala/Aashka was awesome today....superb in one scene especially!

Edited by nureat01 - 04 January 2011 at 11:53am

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

@Anu: Ooooo you uploaded the stacked version!! Big smile PERFECT!!! Hug

I'll watch LTL when I get home.. Kala is good today?!?!? *eager muh* Now toh I have to watch!

Waise did you see Fatima's sig? The Kala-Tai one?! It cracks me up every time I see it! ROFL

@Vasu: I haven't seen AAA in a while, which means that I probably should.. LOL But that  godhi wala scene is the one thing I really remember doubling over.. ROFL

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Mash: Are you still here? Did you watch today's LTL?

*Edit: @Fivr: I guess you haven't since you're at work.....btw Kala/Aashka was awesome today....superb in one scene especially!

Yeah, I'm still somewhat here.....too many things going on at home....

I watched half of it...are you talking about that scene where Kala has the 'aag-talk' with Nakku? LOL...yeah she was really very good in that...Honestly, I like Kala/Aashka and her psychotic-ness more than I like Naku and her praying sessions these days...I missed the last scene...will watch it now....

Waise it's so obvious Dutta has NOT died...I mean, who has EVER died falling off a cliff in an Indian soap?!

P.S...So, is the forum flooded yet? With tears?
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: You're most welcome yaar :-) Oh I LOVE that sig of hers....lol....I was telling her last night also.....and I'm bugging her to post her update but she never listens to me :X....lol

@Mash: No I mean the scene when Chaaskar calls her to tell her that Dutta is dead....the tears in her eyes....I thought Aashka was BRILLIANT in that scene....and yes I also liked her in the later on scene when she's taunting Nakku about agni/aag and stuff.....I agree that Aashka makes these scenes worth watching otherwise Nakku's endless pooja sessions are sleep inducing.

As for the forum....no, not exactly flooded with tears...lol....although many ppl said they found the epi depressing....but I didn't....it's quite obvious he isn't dead like you said....so I'm not bothered....but I did feel sad for Baaji when he was crying near the burning car.

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
New YRF show starting in end Jan.....sounds kinda interesting....I'll give it a try....hope it's good.

Khotey Sikkey, the next big launch on Sony..

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 | 2:16:24 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 15 Comments Khotey Sikkey, the next big launch on Sony..

YRF is back with a bang, and it will be their unique concept, Khotey Sikkey that will be the first fiction launch on Sony in the New Year..

YRF is back again on the small screen with their next unique venture Khotey Sikkey which is the story of five affluent youngsters and an honest cop who walk on the path of eradicating urban crime in the society.

The show which will air on Sony will trace the lives of these five grown-up individuals who are into drugs, use a lot of weapons, drive fast cars, party a lot and interact with people who are involved in nefarious activities.

Our source states, "The story of Khote Sikkey will open up when all these five people are locked up in jail for committing one or the other crime. This is when the cop realizes that these people have the money, power and the approach to get to the notorious people creating a menace with urban crime. The cop then forces these youngsters to help out the police in wiping out crime from the city".

YRF team has shot for the show in real-life situations and the episodes have come out well.

Hasan Zaidi who was part of YRF's Rishta.com and Powder comes back to the small screen with a lead role in the show. The other four leads are relatively new to the small screen.

Our source states, "Hasan plays the character of Mohit who is a complete alcoholic, and a street car racer. He is one character who buries a lot of anger within him, as his girl friend is in coma due to a mishap that he committed earlier. Then you have Purush Chibber who essays the role of Hameer Rizvi who is an out and out gambler. Dilkush plays the role of Delnaaz who is totally into drugs. Sukhmini Sadhana plays Uttara who is a typical recluse and does not like to be in a company. Mark Parikh essays Ayush who is a computer hacker. The role of the honest yet adamant cop is played by Vikas Kumar who was earlier seen in Powder".

Khotey Sikkey is expected to launch on January 21st and will be a bi-weekly, airing on Friday and Saturday.

This product from YRF appears to be the hottest property on Sony Entertainment Television right now, and we are sure viewers would await its launch..

*Edit: And here's the promo:

I find it quite hard to imagine Sid from Mahi Way as a heterosexual computer hackerLOL....he's permanently Sid in my mind now...."main aurat khoob niraali hoon"LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 04 January 2011 at 1:07pm

Go to top