Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 68)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Dude, I think tinypic is down for everyone....I saw loads of people with the same problems. Bhairaal, I used it to change my sigs LOL

@Anu - yes I saw the vid. Fatty PMed it to me....it's amazing. I love the song and it fits so DAMN perfectly on him Day Dreaming Amazing what she's done with the special effects as well, and the pacing of it is laajawaab. No matter how much I used to try, I never was able to create VMs like that. 

Saw the Geet vid. Slightly OTT....I try to imagine if it were PM...what would my reaction be then? Then again, if it were PM, they would start bickering and throwing sulks in the middle of it, and UD would make some faltoo remark about arriving on a ghodi...."what's that saying in hindi?" ROFL and his earrings and chain and long chaaku-ring would be in place, and he would call her Basanti and she would roll her eyes and tell him that she doesn't need to sit on his ghodi, and would walk away and there would be oodles of chemistry literally pouring out of them Day Dreaming...sigh.....

oh what the heck. One PM vid is never enough:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

And Vasu, why aren't you talking to anyone even though your batti is green?? Naaraaz ho?

Kis se? 
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Oh well.. the silver lining is that I'm now using the AAA sig I've been wanting to use for a long time.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@Vas: LOL she pm'd it to you as well?? haha Premika unity....she PM'd it to me as well that's how I saw it.....I've always loved Roz's work....you remember her 'chori chori' wala VM?? She's a MASTER at timing the clips to fast beats and she uses it all PERFECTLY....I'm in awe of VM makers like this....I could never manage that in my dreams also...lol....so I stick to the basic/random stuff I make whenever I make it....haha

Oh god PUHLEAZE don't imagine PM in THAT scenario....aisi "dream wedding" Mahiiiiiii waaalon ko hi mubarak.....PM are wayyyyyyyyyy too cool for this kind of lame crap....lol....seriously the GHODA in the middle of the dream is too much for me to digest....even though surprisingly it's not a CARDBOARD ghoda unlike the other Star one gem called MJHT

LMAO@ CHAAKU ringROFL.....Prem/MB and his weirdddd fundas...haha....he's the ONLY guy I could probably ever take wearing that kind of weird stuff....lol....somehow he made it work.

Awww your sigs....I loveeeeeeee that Mukti one especially...."loving you was never going to be easy"....and the one on top is one of my all time favs....I remember I'd saved it on my old laptop too....

Tinypic is such a RETARD....they better restore the links!

-Fivr-

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@Fivroo - I LOVE that scene ROFLROFLROFLROFL Salman and Aamir were geniuses in this film....such buddhus and such nautankis LOL

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by nureat01

And Vasu, why aren't you talking to anyone even though your batti is green?? Naaraaz ho?

Kis se? 

Ohooo toh matlab naaraaz HO, haan? Agar baat KIS tak aa gayi hai....kis se? I dunno...you tell me.....I toh had no clue you were naraaz for real alsoConfused

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

@Fivroo - I LOVE that scene ROFLROFLROFLROFL Salman and Aamir were geniuses in this film....such buddhus and such nautankis LOL

LOL! I loved the other one too - the "godhi mein betho" on the bicycle.. But this one was just so much more classic! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Anu: Yaar, ye tinypic waley na! Every couple of months they do this drama! Achey khasey sigs ko waste kar dete hain.. *shakes head*

Can you upload the other Malaal avi somewhere else?Embarrassed The one where he asks her "udaas ho?". like the part right before the one I'm using. I love that scene the best, but it's on tinypic I think.. *sachi walla udaas muh* LOL

P.S. I am not even going to try to watch the PM videos abhi because I'm at work and they will just make me super nostalgic.. without audio woh bhi..

Edited by -Fivr- - 04 January 2011 at 11:42am

AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@Anu - Um, cardboard horse? .........yeah, no comments.....

I agree on the bling thing LOL I mean, no way in HELL would I ever look at any old guy wearing all the crap and actually like it. But Prem, or should I say Manoj, made it work somehow. 

Watching the confession scene - the thing I LOVE about Prem is that....even at his most vulnerable moments, even in the deepest throes of love, he doesn't change who he is. So many times you hear people complaining that a previous jhakaas character, a strong man with a wicked sense of humour, becomes a bheegi billi and joru-ka-ghulam type the minute he falls in love. He completely changes himself and becomes this weak sucker desperate for his love. Not Prem. In this scene, even though he is practically begging Mukti to love him back, he is still UD. Still makes sarky comments, still the "what's that saying in hindi", still the jokes and teasing. And in future scenes, where he tells Komo and Subruto to stay out of his business, or where he goes to Mukti's office - he is still Prem, still UD. He loves, but UD style. He never loses his identity. And I love him for that. 

AreYaar

Go to top