Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 65)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Did Chaaskar seriously call Kala BENAAMI BAI??ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Yayyy I finally saw BBB! :D Fivr I actually didn't end up waking up early after all. I spoke too soon I guess! LOL Woke up at noon my usual time, and then had to do some errands for my mom all day and then today also was busy doing errands so stayed up late to watch it just now. 

Eeeee you guys were right! I actually loved it! It was such a fun, bindaas, chill type of movie. You know, a really easy watch which was nice. Loved the whole Delhi vibe, and the lingo and stuff. LOL Loved how everyone talked so normally! LOL Even you know showing the streets of Delhi and them eating street foods and stuff. Oh and wanna know something cool? Janakpuri is my hometown! I grew up there till I was about 12 before we shifted here of course! Awwww miss!!! :( LOL

Man the dialogues were so fun! I've toh completely forgotten how it feels to talk like that. You know so chill and bindaas types. LOL I think I'll have to watch the movie again to catch all the little dialogues/lingo. LOL Such FUN dialgoues! :D 

But mostly I loved how they didn't make a big deal out of anything in this movie. Like from Bitto and Shruti's first interaction, to them becoming friends/partners to falling in love. It was all done in a natural, easygoing, no big deal kind of way which was SO refreshing to watch! 

The most interesting bit was after Bitto Shruti's kiss/"kaand". LOL O and the kiss too which I was ermm about after watching the trailer was needed so I was okay with that. It was shot nicely and stuff too for a change. Like I said, everything was done in a casual, no big deal way in this movie which made it believable. Anyways, so yeah I loved the way Shruti's feelings developed for Bitto after that moment. And the way she understood that Bitto wasn't quite there yet. Loved the scene where Shruti breaks down and starts crying. And then later how Shruti just lashes out all her hurt/anger at Bitto after that final wedding of their's before they split up. Her defense mechanism kicking in and her way of dealing with her emotions there was really well done I thought. 

I found their bickering in the second half pretty hilarious too. Although it was interesting how they both suddenly got SO childish after they split up. LOL But I was cracking up with Shruti rubbing Bittoo more with the "ganne gadne seekh le" type ki insults. LOL And Bitto calling her "Phukad Kakad" and all. LOL I mean it was hilarious the way these two were like FULL ON giving gaalis and stuff to each other. LOL

Even though there were some predictable ways of concluding the story in the second half, I liked the treatment for the most part. Things like Bittoo automatically ordering chow mein and making chai and stuff after they started working together again. You know? You could just see how together they kind of just fit. 

I just found that "dum dum" song pretty random. :S LOL I guess they had to give some kind of an indication ki this was a YRF movie afterall! :P LOL Gotta give it to Anushka and Ranveer though, they CAN dance! LOL 

Oh oh, another bit I loved was Shruti lashing out at Bittoo near the end. When she tells him that the world doesn't revolve around him or something to that effect. That was like the final push Bittoo needed. 

Both Bittoo and Shruti's characters felt real and relatable. I find that alot of times in movies they try to show the "modern" Indian girl type of characters and they make them really surface level. But Shruti's character was well defined in the sense that she wanted a career but was sensible/practical enough to admit that she'd get married and was ok with an arranged marriage even. Things like these made her character more balanced and real. Even Bittoo's character was well defined. He was endearing despite his "bhukad" and lafangar type traits. LOL And even the side characters like the chill parents and the flower/food caterers who told Bittoo Shruti off when they were being stupid. LOL 

Finally a rom-com after ages that gets it right. LOL Such a fun, refreshing movie to watch after ages it seems. lol With so many cute bits too. Both Anushka and Ranveer were awesome as well. 

Yay I'm in such a good mood now! :D 

Oh p.s. also forgot to mention all the familiar faces from Rishta.com and Mahi Way. LOL They're like a YRF gang now. :P LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
O and I also made some quick stuff...haha couldn't resist. :P Found some fun pics and stuff. So I'm showing them off here. :P 

another version of this one since I was playing around with the colouring/lighting....can't quite decide if I like this one or not...

Thoughts please. 

Edited by cute2stay - 04 January 2011 at 3:35am

nimrahAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Just skimmed through the back pages...and OMG LMAOO at those Kavi pics!! ROFL I'm totally gonna go watch that tomorrow! LOL Kavi looks damn hilarious in those roles! ROFL Esp. the Bhajji and the Tiger Woods ones! LMAO!!! 

And Ohhhh thanks for posting that credits ainvayi ainvayi vid Anu!!! OMG such a FUN song/video!!! I think I like the credits one even more than the original even though I love the original too! How cute is their nautanki moments in between? LOL There's this one bit I love where Shruti is full on dancing bollywood item girl style and when she's done Bittoo gives her this "waah kya baat hai" type of mock impressed muh! LOL And of course that moment you captured in the avi I'm using. Bits like these made their chemistry so adorable to watch! And even their nautanki at the lyrics and stuff! haha I think I'm gonna watch this vid a bunch more times before I go to bed! Ahhhh makes me wanna dance full on bollywood style at a wedding or something!

Also LOVE Bittoo's "motor"/scooter step he keeps doing! LOL Man Anushka and Ranveer brought SO much spirit and fun to this movie! Also helps that the writting/choreography etc. was awesome! Props! :D 

Edit so I'm not spamming: Also how much did you love that the end speech of Bittoo's wasn't the mushy/sappy stuff we usually get to see in rom-coms? It was total Bittoo style. Seriously, these two were just so relatable. It actually felt like two young people having fun in each other's company and falling in love. Nothing too OTT or overly mushy but still a love story with depth which was again SO refreshing. :)

Edit again: Do you guys know if there's a downloadable mp3 version of the credits 'ainvayi ainvayi' song? 

Edited by cute2stay - 04 January 2011 at 3:32am

nimrahAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Ok so I guess I will be spamming here all night/morning. :P 

Did you guys watch today's JDJ? Sushant-Shampa-Rashmi were awesome! Again such INTELLIGENT and thought-provoking concept/choreography. Anu, like you said, it was actually DID level. Sushant/Shampa toh hain hi great but Rashmi was so supportive and awesome too. Loved how even the costumes and stuff were thought provoking just like their last act. Just like last time they used costumes/props to show the different roles of Shampa's, this time also they used all the pieces of music/costume etc. to the T. Like from the beginning when they all are dressed in white as they're all "God's children" and "pure" so they're all dressed in white. When they grow up and start to develop hatred for each other, there's blackness representing negative/evil emotions. And then the end where they remove the blackness to reveal Indian colours showing how they're all Indian and together they're all basically "one". SO well thought out and executed!! Clap I'm a fan of this jodi all the way! Hope they keep it up and win! 

Also loved Ankita's nautanki as Sushant was dancing with Rashmi! haha they're really adorable. These two are also starting to grow on me alot. :P LOL

But seriously awesome performance! 

Ragini and gang's performance weirded me out a little. I'm not a fan of Ragini's choreo Neerav much. Felt like they used such a concept so they could get away with making people emotional instead of actually dancing. Ragini was still good with what she had to do though. And Jai basically did nothing in that performance! :S I didn't understand why he hadn't slept for two days or whatever that Ragini was talking about since he basically did nothing in the performance! :S LOL 

Shekhar's performance was forgettable as always. Mehh. I want this guy to leave already. 

And what is with Vrushali and getting sick all the time? She needs to take better care of herself or something. That's too bad though. Anyways, despite that it was a pretty entertaining performance. That kid Sonali is like full of energy! LOL And Vrushali toh hai hi awesome at this but even Daya was good with the nautanki and stuff. LOL  They made a very entertaining team together! LOL So very nice of Jai to come and help out too. For old DID times sakes. Aww I used to love all the Terrence ki toli bonding during DID 1 too waisse. :) Anyways, nice of Jai to help of course. I liked his choreography as always. Entertaining performance. 

Oh and Akhil's elimination was so sad! :( Awwww. Felt so bad for his choreo. :( He's such a genuine sa banda. Aww it's sad to see the contestants feel so bad for their choreo's. Felt that way when Renuka left too. :( 

Ok I should go to bed now....:P lol. 

Edited by cute2stay - 04 January 2011 at 3:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbethAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Last spamming sesh. before I finally head to bed. 

Vasu: I love your Peyton-Jake sig! :)) Did you make it? It's so prettyyy with the way you arranged the pics/the blending. It makes me very happy to meet another person who was rooting for the Peyton-Jake pair. LOL I honestly thought I was the only one. Never got the deal with the Lucas-Peyton pairing. Those two were just plain boring with each other. PJ actually had so much more potential. I loved Jake's character actually. 

Anyways, just wanted to tell you this. :P LOL Are you still watching OTH btw? I stopped watching after the season with Jaime who btw was THE cutest thing ever! LOL 

Ok final goodnight/morning! :P 
nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Lol Anu, like I said, SRK has some issues.. LOL That statement was just too childish.. Was he trying to come off as innocent and all? Anyway.. Oh lol ghaleez means dirty type.. in Urdu.. LOL I usually end up calling that to such fraaandship despos! LOL

Oooh the Kavi pics look awesome!! Is that show good? It has to be!!! I'm so gonna watch it!!!

and they seriously have this rule of not liking a person's post more than 10 times in a day!? That's SO lame!!!!! Much lamer than censoring the T out W*F! LOL

and omg omg omgggggggg! Pallavii!!! The sigs are awesomee! I'm sooo using them! LOL

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@Pallo: Aww you finally watched it....I'm so glad you enjoyed it too....seriously a rare fun full on desi rom-com after a longgggg time :-)

Awesomeeeeeeeeeee sigs!Clap I loveeeeeeeee the first one especially....my fav. from the batch.....I was watching a bunch of stuff on BBB yesterday....the making etc. and they were saying that no song captures the ESSENCE of Bittoo-Shruti and BBB as a whole like aevein aevein does....lol....and I SO agree....I must have listened to this song like a million times since I've watched the movie and even before that and still I love it like anything.....and lol yeah right now I'm quite in love with the ending credits version too.....I searched soooooo much for an mp3 version of it yesterday but didn't find it :((.....and this was the only vid on YT I even found of the ending credits version so I'm kaam chalaa-oing with this for now.....lol.....oh yeah I love all the bits you pointed out....the one where she's doing her full on jhataak dance and he's watching her.....his scooter dance....the bit I put in the avi is my fav. though.....LOVEEE their nautanki thereLOL.....

the lyrics are a huge part of the fun and just make me giggle....."Puri duniya mein tu hi mili kyun mujhe.....dosti ki lakshman rekha kheench ke FREE FUND latkaati aayi kyun mujhe" hahaha....can you ever remember FREE FUND being used in song lyrics before....I toh lovee love loveeeeee this lingo....so much fun......awww you're from Janakpuri?? Awww phir toh even more solid connection feel hota hoga! I'm not a Delhi-ite but I can still identify with a lot of the lingo....lol......anyways getting back to Bittoo-Shruti.....word to everything else you said.....those were my thoughts on the movie and all those scenes too :-)......Man, this is the only time you find....raat ke 3-5??? Total insomniac BHOOT you are....and all you lucky ppl in here who's parents let you sleep till noon.....my Mom would throw a fit....abhi toh if I wake up at 9 only, my Mom thinks it's so lateLOL

@Nimrah: LOL achha so that's what ghaleez means....Niceee....I like the sound of it....LOL.....as for Kavi....lol yeah he was hilarious but the Tiger Woods part had some pretty risque bits in it....lol....so watch at your own risk ;-)

Yeah IF has that new retarded rule....but I was reading last night that they've now increased the limit to 25 likes per day....*rolls eyes* lol

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet

Go to top