Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 63)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

And it seems there is maatam in the forum again over the news of MR possibly leaving this show by end Feb based on some reply he apparently gave to a fan over FB.....hmmmm

I dunno....I was more affected/irritated by this stuff when the earlier articles came out about him leaving the show and the whole "tantrums" issue.....and it used to be in the back of my mind while watching the epis but somehow it doesn't anymore.....whether this is true or not.....I don't watch LTL (whenever I get around to it) with that thought in the back of my head......jo jaise bhi hona hai, ho hi jaayega.

There's another news...I didn't know that....oh teriii...I'll definitely get rotten tomatoes thrown at me now...

Yaar, really it doesn't bother me at all too...if MR is leaving toh yeh fans kar bhi kiya leinge? Us ko zabardasti koi baandh kar toh show nahin karwa sakta na...jo hoga dekha jaiga...may be the show will end or something....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hey guys!

*face palms*

Every week koi na koi afwa chor deta hai k MR jaa raha hai ya MR is throwing tantrum and the whole forum goes up in flames.. Abhi bhi, us ney FACEBOOK pe bol diya k jaa raha hai toh jaa hi raha hai. Arey bhai, 100 cheezain ho sakti hain.. 100 cheezain dekhni hoti hain.. He might plan on leaving but whether or not he will a thing to be seen.. But nahi, sab achanak sey "last day!" aur "never again!" k naarey laganey shuru ho jate hain.. *shakes head*

Heya Fivr *sympathetic hugs* LOL yeah this rumor mill about MR is working overtime these days....seriously I've reached a point where I don't even care anymore until I see some official confirmation.....till then, I'm not going to join the "maatam-manaaoing" brigade as I'm seeing in the forumLOL......Maybe it helps that LTL is in such blahh mode for me that I'm not even feeling as upset as I may otherwise feel about MR possibly leaving the show in 2 monthsLOL

btw what is up with this stupid new rule on IF that you can't hit the like button more than 10 times for a person in 24 hours? What CRAP!Dead

nimrah

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

yeah the news hardly makes me blink either....lol....they are dragging so ridiculously that I'm finding it difficult to care....LTL is in MAJOR skip-mode for me as well.

Bones won't come back till Jan 20th....tab tak aaraam se chill maaro :P

Ughh...aik dhang ka daily show nahin hai is wakt dekhne ko.....Haan bhai chill hi chil hai life main is wakt.......I'm toh spending the whole day reading books, solving puzzles, doing 'ghar ke kaam' fighting with sisters n stuff.....*sigh*
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@Anu: LOL! I'll admit when I first heard about it I was a bit depressed.. I might have even inched towards the "maatam-manaoing" brigade.. But yaar honestly, it is too soon! Kuch time toh do.. Let him explain and let there be more information on this topic. Abhi sey speculate kar k apna demag kiyoun kharab karna. .

DUDE! Tell me about it! Bauhat hi bakwass rule hai! I definitely like more than 10 things anyone says in this CC. Toh ab mein is sey ziyada kuch bhi "Like" nahi kar sakti! *annoyed muh* Aivein k shooshey! Ko kaam dekhne k hain woh toh nahi dekhte - but Like button pe bhadass nikalte rehte hain.. *shakes head*
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

There's another news...I didn't know that....oh teriii...I'll definitely get rotten tomatoes thrown at me now...

Yaar, really it doesn't bother me at all too...if MR is leaving toh yeh fans kar bhi kiya leinge? Us ko zabardasti koi baandh kar toh show nahin karwa sakta na...jo hoga dekha jaiga...may be the show will end or something....

Yeah exactly....it's his own decision.....he obviously isn't going to be in this show forever....the only thing I agree with the ppl in the forum about is that it seems they will rush the DN culmination then if he is to leave by Feb....and that would be kind of a sad waste of otherwise a beautifully developed story/relationship.....

Honestly this whole storyline of Kala trying to udaao him with a bomb is SO random and hilarious to meConfusedLOL.....LTL has its ridiculous angles sure but this one really makes me go mehhhhLOL.....anyways, I hope to see this whole Dutta-Seema issue move forward now...bahut ho gayi dragging with Chaaskar and Kala randomnessSleepy......and I'm not interested in watching Nakku keeping endless vrats and poojas eitherWacko

Edited by nureat01 - 03 January 2011 at 10:07am
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hey guys!

*face palms*

Every week koi na koi afwa chor deta hai k MR jaa raha hai ya MR is throwing tantrum and the whole forum goes up in flames.. Abhi bhi, us ney FACEBOOK pe bol diya k jaa raha hai toh jaa hi raha hai. Arey bhai, 100 cheezain ho sakti hain.. 100 cheezain dekhni hoti hain.. He might plan on leaving but whether or not he will a thing to be seen.. But nahi, sab achanak sey "last day!" aur "never again!" k naarey laganey shuru ho jate hain.. *shakes head*

Heya Fivr *sympathetic hugs* LOL yeah this rumor mill about MR is working overtime these days....seriously I've reached a point where I don't even care anymore until I see some official confirmation.....till then, I'm not going to join the "maatam-manaaoing" brigade as I'm seeing in the forumLOL......Maybe it helps that LTL is in such blahh mode for me that I'm not even feeling as upset as I may otherwise feel about MR possibly leaving the show in 2 monthsLOL

btw what is up with this stupid new rule on IF that you can't hit the like button more than 10 times for a person in 24 hours? What CRAP!Dead

Jabhiiiiiii!!! I can't like your post....yeh kiya baat hui?!! Waise I don't think I liked ten of your posts today....phir bhi nahin work kar raha....

Someone PM these moderators or someone and tell them what a FLOP idea this is!

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@Fivr: Exactly.....I decided about 2 weeks back only when the whole overkill was happening of articles about him quitting/leaving/throwing tantrums that there is no point in speculating of khapaaoing dimaag over this....aaraam se show dekho jab tak hai and jo jab hoga, tab dekh lenge.

@Mash: LOL I'm bored too.....and I'm thinking I should go finish reading this one book I have too instead of wasting time on IF.....waise bhi nothing to watch really.....hmmm maybe I'll watch the SRK KWK baad mein.
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescence

Yeah exactly....it's his own decision.....he obviously isn't going to be in this show forever....the only thing I agree with the ppl in the forum about is that it seems they will rush the DN culmination then if he is to leave by Feb....and that would be kind of a sad waste of otherwise a beautifully developed story/relationship.....

Honestly this whole storyline of Kala trying to udaao him with a bomb is SO random and hilarious to meConfusedLOL.....LTL has its ridiculous angles sure but this one really makes me go mehhhhLOL.....anyways, I hope to see this whole Dutta-Seema issue move forward now...bahut ho gayi dragging with Chaaskar and Kala randomnessSleepy......and I'm not interested in watching Nakku keeping endless vrats and poojas eitherWacko

Wohi na....Everything since that Seema madam entered seems random...I toh don't understand WHY is Kala trying to KILL Dutta? Koi logic banti hai? Nakku ki toh baat mat karo....mahantaa ki devti...Sleepy

@bold...Haan...yeh toh point hai...but these ppl should wait till there's an official confirmation before bahaing nadiaan....ab batao mujh se bada koi Dutta/MR ka fan hai? Phir bhi kitni relax hoon main is news ko sun kar bhi...LOL

Go to top