Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 62)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Oh his statement wasn't wrong or something. Just TOO childish. He was like years ago, I hugged my parents' dead bodies and asked them to come back to me and they did not.. that's why I dont feel like telling my friends to stay back for me and I have problems telling them that I love them! Now what irritated me was I asked my parents to come back and they didn't.. Yaar baray hojao SRK! You can't just ask dead people to return to you and then be like they didnt so I've lost faith in that! Stern Smile

Lol yeah.. That's when he first tries to maaro line at her.. LOL Thori frandship was so ghaleez types! LOL And yeah, I find it so amusing how she just went on to tell him about her binnes idea aewain main and when he makes fun of her themes.. She goes all business toh theek se bol nahi pata! LOL And another random scene, where that Chanda ma'am tells that she just wants to hire Bittoo since he's a guy and he goes all yeah sirf ooper ooper se larki hai.. Packaging phaar ke dekho.. 4-5 larke honge! ROFL Something along those lines.. ROFL

Ermmmmm@ SRK's "logic" on that faith issue.....does he SERIOUSLY think like THAT?ConfusedLOL.....You  know....I don't mean to be mean or something but why do I get the sense that SRK is kinda turning senile with old age?ConfusedLOL.....HOW can you draw an analogy b/w asking your parents to come back from the dead and your current friends?Confused

LOLLL yeahhhh I remember that "packaging phaar ke dekho, andar 10-12 larke niklenge" bitLOLLOL.....and even after that, when they start to work for Chanda ma'am and Bittoo is all besotted with HER too and telling Shruti ki woh "shit" bhi bolti hai toh kya styleeeeeee mein or something like thatROFL.....oh and that bit before that when he offers the "biskoot" to Chanda ma'amLOLLOL

Oh this reminds me of one random thing I found so sweet about Bittoo.....waise chahe jitnaaaaaaa marzi ladta rahe Shruti se.....he would like INSTANTLY jump to her defense if anyone ELSE ever tried to be mean/rude to her.....lol....like Chanda ma'am in that scene....and he got all upset and chup karao-ed Chanda (the lady he was crushing on like just a little while before thatLOL) and later on even in the end.....when that Chetan hangs up on Shruti, RANDOMLY this Bittoo is grabbing the phone from her and saying, "Us chirkut ki YEH himmat? Phone kaat diya? Tera phone kaat diya?"LOLLOL

btw what is ghaleez?? Is that like the urdu word for lafanga or something?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Did anyone watch Kavi in that 'ripping the decade' show?? I was watching it last night.....capped some pics also.....lol....

Kavi as Bhajji:

Kavi as Tiger WoodsROFL

Kavi as the Chennai cricket captain:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Anu....Did you watch today's LTL?
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Anu....Did you watch today's LTL?

Nope, just read the highlights....sounds like a total bakwaas useless epi wherein NOTHING happened....so I don't think I want to waste my time watching it.

I'm watching random BBB interviews/making stuff on YT insteadLOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
And it seems there is maatam in the forum again over the news of MR possibly leaving this show by end Feb based on some reply he apparently gave to a fan over FB.....hmmmm

I dunno....I was more affected/irritated by this stuff when the earlier articles came out about him leaving the show and the whole "tantrums" issue.....and it used to be in the back of my mind while watching the epis but somehow it doesn't anymore.....whether this is true or not.....I don't watch LTL (whenever I get around to it) with that thought in the back of my head......jo jaise bhi hona hai, ho hi jaayega.
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yeah it was a drag-fest only...said the same in the forum. I'm surprised I'm not even a little horrified at Dutta's car falling over the cliff and Dutta dying....For me LTL is in its skip mode again...

Is Bones airing this week or not?
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

*face palms*

Every week koi na koi afwa chor deta hai k MR jaa raha hai ya MR is throwing tantrum and the whole forum goes up in flames.. Abhi bhi, us ney FACEBOOK pe bol diya k jaa raha hai toh jaa hi raha hai. Arey bhai, 100 cheezain ho sakti hain.. 100 cheezain dekhni hoti hain.. He might plan on leaving but whether or not he will is a thing to be seen.. But nahi, sab achanak sey "last day!" aur "never again!" k naarey laganey shuru ho jate hain.. *shakes head*

Edited by -Fivr- - 03 January 2011 at 10:01am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yeah the news hardly makes me blink either....lol....they are dragging so ridiculously that I'm finding it difficult to care....LTL is in MAJOR skip-mode for me as well.

Bones won't come back till Jan 20th....tab tak aaraam se chill maaro :P

Go to top