Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 56)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Yaar I think Mahi got a hair cut - you know that new hairstyle she had with her hair open and her bangs swept to the side..? That one. And since her bangs are now short, I think they're pulling them back until they are long enough to do the center part again. But I still miss that hair style. She looked so simple/gorgeous in that. This one has such an elementary-school feel to it.. Confused

I really wish Mahi is eliminated from JDJ soon. She has a good thing going in LTL and she doesn't need to over work her self. Plus from what I can tell, she isn't getting very high points either.. Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
@Pallavi: Lol! Mash saw BBB and I think even she liked it - she was even inspired to want to attend a shaadi - toh I think we can safely assume that the movie worth the watch! LOL I saw the movie online but Anu saw it on torrent. You watch it jaldi sey and then fill up your sig dabba too! ROFLROFLROFL

AA ki toh baat hi na karo. Bakwass tareef film. I don't see the point to it either - two absolutely stupid characters give up on life for reasons too dumb to understand and then go ahead to form a suicide-coalition that makes ME suicidal just by having to endure their nonsense. *gag* Such a waste honestly. Such a pathetic waste of time! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

And o man I'm glad it's nothing like Anjaana Anjaani. LMAO totallyyyy!! That was toh one sar-dard of a film! I've never seen two bigger retarded characters! Wacko I didn't even get the POINT of this movie really. LOL Total waste of time. Man why can't people make good rom-coms these days? *frustrated muh*  

@bold: Wordddddd....total SAR DARD it was indeed......totally W*F-ish characters....and seriously they totally made a JOKE out of suicide in that movie....ki aur koi kaam nahin hai toh just go and try to kill yourself?? Seriously such RETARDED charactersDeadDeadDead....I just wanted to slap the two of them and tell them to shut their CRAP! Losers.

And my friend, your prayers for a good rom-com will all be answered with BBB....trust meLOL.....it's a rare good rom-com after a longgggggggggggggggggg timeLOL

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetnimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Anu: Yaar I think Mahi got a hair cut - you know that new hairstyle she had with her hair open and her bangs swept to the side..? That one. And since her bangs are now short, I think they're pulling them back until they are long enough to do the center part again. But I still miss that hair style. She looked so simple/gorgeous in that. This one has such an elementary-school feel to it.. Confused

I really wish Mahi is eliminated from JDJ soon. She has a good thing going in LTL and she doesn't need to over work her self. Plus from what I can tell, she isn't getting very high points either.. Ermm

Yeah I guess it might be cuz of Mahi's new haircut.....but man I miss that old hairstlye...she really look so gorgeous in that.....fragile, delicate and gorgeous....really suited Nakku's character. ....LOL@ elementary school feel...word! That's exactly it! She looks like a schoolgirl in a sense now barring her saris and the rest of the married lady accessoriesLOL

Yeah seriously I'm hoping Mahi's out in another 2 weeks or so....her scores toh are as it is low and she doesn't have much voting support....she's been in the bottom 3 or 2 for two weeks in a row now....so chances are high she'll be out soon *fingers crossed* Seriously she needs to stick to LTL....JDJ ka shauk poora ho gaya....she's obviously not going to be a serious competitor....she's hilarious on the show otherwise but she can't dance well enough to Savio's choreography.....she loses steam in each performanceLOL

-Fivr-nimrah

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Pallo: LOL you watched BKB and AA?? My heartfelt sympathies :P....I toh have only watched AA out of those two and lost many of my brain cells that day *shudders* One of the most PATHETIC movies I've watched ever.......dude BBB is awesomeeeeeeeee.....I also finally got the chance to watch it this weekend only in a decent print....there's a good torrent....I can send you the link if you want....You'll love the movie, man....you will SO love it, I guarantee....lol.....
LOL thanks for the sympathies! I need them. *sniffs* LOL Oh good thing you didn't watch BKB. I wouldn't recommend you do either. It's just as W*F-ish as AA! I also tried watching this other movie called 'Khelein hum jee jaan se' with my dad..it has Abishek and Deepika in it. It's like a patriotic movie. But it's SO W*F-ish too. We couldn't finish watching it cuz we were bored. Despite this one piece of music that I liked, I couldn't really care much for the movie. I mean we already have like a million patriotic, partition type movies. If you're gonna do something with that topic, atleast show a different perspective or something we haven't seen before. This was toh just plain boring with nothing new to offer. Mehh. 

But O MAN you guys are making me really excited to watch BBB now! LOL aww you guarantee I'll love it! Wow awesome!! *excited muh* LOL Ahhh I wanna watch now!! Yes PLEASE do give me the link!! YAY I think I'll download it tonight then watch tomorrow. :D 

Oh yeah LTL is kinda in mehh mode....barring some good scenes in b/w....I'm waiting to see something proper happen in the coming epis. 
Hmmmm...really? I guess I can FF through the epis or something...or read the updates or something. lol 

*Edit: Oh yeah I'm QUITE sure that Sushant should win JDJ unless there is an upset of sorts....I think he towers above the rest of the contestants easily.....him and Shampa are a deadly combo cuz their choreography has some ACTUAL intelligent thought going into it and they both flow together soooooooo smoothly....it's a treat to watch. So yeah I want Sushant to win too....lol
Yeah I think he's def. the best contestant on JDJ right now. I guess after him would be Salman-Yana and Krushna-Robin. But I think he's better than these two for sure. And exactly! Their performances actually have thought into them and these two are just SO perfect together! I really hope they win too esp. if they continue like this. 

@Fivr: LOL yeah I think they are deffo dragging out these Nakku ke vrat type scenes only for the benefit of this bomb blast "will Dutta die?" type drama they are trying to create.....and much as Seema irritates me....her bit in the epi was significant cuz of her "praayischit/repentance" line...let's see how they handle that.....I don't want to see any chipku scenes b/w Seema-Dutta though....big NO to that!

Yeah they handled Babi's break/exit well....gave her a good setup....but I hope she does come back one day.....Nakku-AS scenes are pretty high on "mahaanta/bappa/aayi jagdambe" type of stuff.....I'm pretty bored of watching Nakku mouth inane lines since the past 3-4 epis and MV's acting is also in blahh mode thanks to this mehh material and I guess JDJ to some extent as well.....

btw on a random note....am I the only one who preferred Nakku's previous hairstyle from the early days of the post-FR times? the one with the center parting and the sindoor in that parting and the bangs on the side? I'm not liking the way they've pulled her bangs to the center to give her that "bump" saa and put the sindoor on her forehead now....
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@Anu: I saw Mahi's dandiya dance and honestly, it felt like she was tired. She wasn't really that enthusiastic in her steps and it looked like the dress was too heavy for her. Mahi yaar! Come back and do what do best. Dancing is clearly not your thing, but at least you can act. So do that! *nods*

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@Anu/Fivr: LOLL O mann WORD! I toh wished both of them would be successful and die so that that would be the end and we would be spared. Such utter crap that movie was! And at the end, it just felt like nothing happened, and I felt so stupid for sitting through this movie. *headdesk* LOL And W*F kind of a name is Kiara anyways? How wannabe-ish can you get? Basically they were both losers who 'bonded' over attempting to suicide! I mean seriously, that's the best "storyline" they could come up with for a rom-com? How pathetic really. 

And oh yeah about Mahi. I'm pretty sure she's going to be out soon from JDJ anyways. LOL She gets really tired fast it seems. LOL She herself admitted it too. lol She's not a strong competitor at all. lol She'll prob. be out in a couple of weeks. 

-Fivr-AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Anu: I saw Mahi's dandiya dance and honestly, it felt like she was tired. She wasn't really that enthusiastic in her steps and it looked like the dress was too heavy for her. Mahi yaar! Come back and do what do best. Dancing is clearly not your thing, but at least you can act. So do that! *nods*

lol Yep she was very obviously tired. I lol'ed when Nishant the choreographer asked Mahi to eat bananas so she'd get more energy. LOL Seems like all of JDJ knows that she tends to get tired fast. Yeah dancing's def. not her thing. lol O well she tried, and I'm sure she'll be out soon now. 

YAY I'm downloading BBB now! I can't wait to watch it tomorrow! *excited muh* :D :D I might even get up early for once in my life to do that! LOL 

-Fivr-AreYaar

Go to top