Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 54)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
*sigh* Looks like I'm all alone here again.. Chalo hopefully I'll find something to watch on TV - New Year weekend and all.. LOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
I think my laptop died :((  It's not turning on.....and the fan keeps whirring waise hiConfused

I'm logging in from my previous laptop (the one that crashed 20 times in one yearWacko) Ughhhhhhhhhh will I have to buy a new one now?? God!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
First look of Ra.one.....ermmmm.......LOL

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Aww Anu! Your laptop isn't turning on? Maybe it's the screen light then went out. So the laptop turns on but you can't see anything because the light for your screen is out. That's what happened to mine.. But I'm not sure.. Oh I hope yours get fixed.. Ouch

Reg. Ra.One FL: Err.. Does Shahrukh have blue eyes in this..? And is he supposed to be a super hero or something..? I have no clue what this movie's about so I'm a little lost here.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Nahin yaar.....it's not the screen thing....that's happened to me before...lol....this is not it.....the system only is not turning on....even if I unplug it and take out the battery also....the light for the battery doesn't wink out.....and the fan keeps whirring....the SYSTEM isn't on....but the fan is....it's really weird :S lol.....I think it's finally lost the last of its steam after nearly 6 years now....lol....this was the first laptop I ever bought....for college.....and in the past year that I've lived with my parents, I've used it a lot for all my lukkhagiri on IF....it's finally given jawaabLOL

Yeah SRK's supposed to be some kind of "superhero" in this Ra.one movie from what I know but this poster is pretty weird looking to me (especially the blue eyes like you said) and seriously SRK is too old to be trying to pull off this superhero stuff in my opinion....but I guess if Rajnikanth can do Robot, then why not SRK?ErmmLOL.....age is no bar for such mega superstars it seemsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
On a positive note, THANK GOD I got my BBB update out before it died....I'd have been quite pissed off to lose all that work....but chalo I got that out atleast....lol

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

OMG! I hadn't even thought of the BBB updates.. I hate it when laptops die and all your info gets lost with them.. I'm so glad you were able to retrieve yours.

And your laptop finally breathed its last after having to endure IF and its insanity.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL Lol!!! Well lets have a moment of silence of your laptop then.. *sad music*

Honestly yaar.. Sometimes I wish that these super stars start to realize their age and choose roles appropriately. *shakes head*  I haven't even seen Robot. There is no way I can bring myself to watch it.. Stern Smile

*yawns* I am so bored that I'm sleepy. I have some votes to tally in both the LTL and Maryada forum but I'll do that tomorrow. If I can't find anything entertaining to do abhi then I might just call it a night.. *thinks* Ermm

Edited by -Fivr- - 01 January 2011 at 9:29pm

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
LOLL@ moment of silence.....

I just finished watching Friday's LTL.....the beginning DuJi scene was cute....I was aww-ing at Baaji....kitneeeeee dino baad he's so happy and grinning like he used to *pulls Baaji's cheeks*.....otherwise ok epi....too many things happening in slow motion still though.....Dutta slowlyyyyyyyyy walking to Nakku....Nakku slowlyyyyyyyy going through her aarti routine....then SUDDENLY leaning down to touch his feet....haha....Dutta ko kitni baar toka jaane se.....bad omen....no wonder he'll face troubles......and so the stage is set for a dhamaka and Seema's "prayishchit" now? LOL interesting.....

MV looks BLANK these days seriously.....upar se Nakku ko dete bhi kya hain....random scenes about being a mega "pati-vrata" patni or busy gushing about Seema/Chanda....

Anyways best part was getting to see DuJi together again....let's see aage kya hota hai.

*Edit: Yeah I'm feeling pretty bored myself....thinking I should also go to bed early only....don't even have my laptop to do my usual timewasting things...don't have any of those softwares on this one *sigh* :((.....

Edited by nureat01 - 01 January 2011 at 9:56pm

-Fivr-nimrah

Go to top